Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

2016 Ferrari

LMAO. Yeah Im gonna leave FERRARI and go to a team that stands no hope in hell of being anywhere near the front! AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Oh and McLaren havent kept a single promise either, sooooo, I guess hes off to HAAS next AHAHAHAAAAAAAA

Ha ha ha. It's just the second year and the improvements are massive. At least mclaren are going forward and ferrari are clueless as to why they can't be number 1 . They were struggling they are struggling now and I can't predict the future. Lol. Jokers.

They hAve been the second or third best team for a long time. You guys said alonso was the problem, now that you have a perfect team and drivers why are they still lacking in development. Why again they want to shuffle the management?

Ha ha ha. It's just the second year and the improvements are massive. At least mclaren are going forward and ferrari are clueless as to why they can't be number 1 . They were struggling they are struggling now and I can't predict the future. Lol. Jokers.

Don't bring common sense into the picture mate, it doesn't exsist here lol. I can see the improvements, running at race pace in Russia while saving fuel, alonso makes q3 in Spain, these improvements are massive and yet excuses are made as to why people can't congratulate late them or like there gradually coming back. Alonso will make clowns of all the doubters but for now we have to wait.

They hAve been the second or third best team for a long time. You guys said alonso was the problem, now that you have a perfect team and drivers why are they still lacking in development. Why again they want to shuffle the management?

There's the little aspect of teams no longer being able to develop anything. Engines are closed, and aero isn't going to makeup the difference. At this point you could have a monkey driving a Merc and they'd still win if they didn't crash into each other. Drive comparisons aren't exactly easy when it's clear as day to everyone the cars themselves are so much inferior to Merc.

Nobody said Alonso was the problem. Alonso said Ferrari was the problem and decided to go lose races for a different team instead.

Alonso's problem is his attitude and the lack of understanding the world does not turn around him, he is not the best driver on earth, and that when you are in a team you have to work WITH and FOR the team, not only in your own benefit. Not indispensable by any means.

I am not sure if Ferrari is unlucky, but if it is not this, than it is that, and now, both Mercs are out (thank you), and you have MV to run you out on two stoppers, with Vettel had his strategy call simply wrong (again), because it was slower than two stopper, yet they could not figure that out with all those computers around.

[quote name='Sakae' timestamp='1463321181' post='377748']
I am not sure if Ferrari is unlucky, but if it is not this, than it is that, and now, both Mercs are out (thank you), and you have MV to run you out on two stoppers, with Vettel had his strategy call simply wrong (again), because it was slower than two stopper, yet they could not figure that out with all those computers around.
[/quote]
Bad strategy for the Ferrari's but had Kimi passed Max it would have been brilliant. He had enough laps to make an attempt, but each time he got close he lost the frontend and drifted back. Same with Ricci he slid around in his front end when he was close to Vettel as well.

This was Ferrari's to win really. They both had faster cars, and almost got there. But credit to Max. He did ok.

No bs I had a premonition that both mercs would crash out today but I had Ricciardo leading home a redbull 1-2 not verstappen 1st and Ricciardo 4th but congratulations to him on his victory anyway. Kimi fans must be getting excited, second in the standings and consistent reaults coming in, sign that 2017 deal.

Both DR and Vettel were probably on wrong strategies. With those tires it was two-stopper, as Kimi and Max showed.

A weird race really. I think the top 4 all drove great. That was the exciting part really, for once anyone of the top 4 could have won it. That's more like it with Merc out of the picture.

I bet that Ferrari expected MV to do 3 stopper and Vettel in lead. Kimi would follow. It didn't pan out that way.

I bet that Ferrari expected MV to do 3 stopper and Vettel in lead. Kimi would follow. It didn't pan out that way.

I think so too.

They played each other. Vettel covers off Ric and then kept Kimi out to cover whatever Max was up to

3 stop was suppose to be quicker. Dont know why Ric was actually so upset with the team, he got first call and supposely best strategy.

Man, are you surprised? Whatever DR will say or do, he has MV all over his face today. Max drew first blood, and DR now has his dream little out of balance, so he is less than happy.

Man, are you surprised? Whatever DR will say or do, he has MV all over his face today. Max drew first blood, and DR now has his dream little out of balance, so he is less than happy.

And Max admitted he still need to explore the limits of the car... tough times ahead for DK

I think Max got lucky. Kimi had such bad traction in the final corner, that had it been better, he would have been passed Max on the straight. Credit has to goto Max for keeping it together for the rest of the lap, lap after lap. He got a chance, and took it.

Ricci and Vettel's strategies were not so great in the end, but even Brundle was saying 3 stops was quicker. Problem was and they did address it, can you pass? Kimi couldn't, Ricci couldn't.

If Ricci and Vettel had 2 stopped instead, different result.

From what I've read it was vettels race, strategy distroyed Vettel and ricciardos race by the sounds of it. It looks like it would've been Ferrari 1-2 with Ric or verstappen 3rd. But in saying that everywhere I read says verstappen actually drove a brilliant race and deserved to win with the way he drove using the tyres and such so if that's the case iam always happy for a new winner but is this the start of redbull starting to swing in Max's favour? You have to ask that question because the Ricciardo interview I saw at the end of the race wasn't the normal Daniel, he was frustrated and couldn't understand why they 3 stopped him. Maybe this is a kick up the rear Daniel needs so he extracts the maximum out of himself because if the results tell the truth 100%, he wasn't getting that from kvyat.

3 stop was suppose to be quicker. Dont know why Ric was actually so upset with the team, he got first call and supposely best strategy.

Strategies aside I think MV was quicker than Dan, no doubt. I think Dan is in BIIIIIG trouble.

Well Spiral he's not similing as much as he used to haha. I think the stragegy did him in more than Max. But he's got his hands full that's for sure.

And Kimi, #2 in the Championship! Woohoo for a consistent points getter now. Would have been even better is he didn't have a car failure either in an earlier race. Bring on his 2017 contract now I say, don't wait all year Mr Arrivabene Sir. Or I might just overcook some pasta in protest!!

Being honest here guys, kimi IMO is on par with Vettel now, I really think that. He is the one making the most of what's available being bad strategy or not and quietly sneaking into second in the standings. But I fear Ferrari are slipping into the hands of redbull and they need serious points right away. The point iam trying to make is, people would be expecting these results from Seb and not kimi, I haven't seen the full race yet but I've seen snip it's and stuff and heard raikkonen say he gave it his best shot. Well if that's his best, they need to sign him now because even if there interested with Ricciardo, they need to strike while the iron is hot and keep this momentum and positive thoughts Kimi has going and maximise it, sign his 2017 deal and let him focus and take full advantage mentally of where he is in the standings. Maybe this was just a massive slump kimi had and his just about out of it now.

Quote of the day: Mercedes beat Ferrari with the PU, RBR with chassis, and Ferrari beat Ferrari with Strategy calls.

It can get only better from now on (well, maybe).