Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

What Did I Tell Ya?

It's not just me who reckons bernie has a hidden agenda. I've said this for ages now and people always questioned me over why I thought that. Well good old Murray thinks the same and a man who has known bernie probably longer than most people,probably would know what he is talking about.

http://www.gptoday.com/full_story/view/556667/Something_will_happen_to_stop_Mercedes_winning__Walker/

More like retard tbh, the ideas he has is just a curious as a child with a fork putting it into a wall socket.

The one thing I didn't quite agree with Murray on was the comparison made between this era and Ferrari's era from 2000-2005. The massive difference there is Ferrari's dominance could've been stopped at anytime if anyone simply could catch up, but they couldn't. There wasn't any rules back then to stop development like today and even the sport changed the rules to even the field but it didn't work. Now,yeah Mercedes have worked for the gap but it's at a time when no one else has a way to catch up at all. It's like comparing apples with oranges.