Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sakae

2016 Rbr

This is rediculous when you can't even spend tokens you have.

He has to get out of there. Redbull will loose dan now if a decent offer from a top team comes his way, loyalty would be just about gone now and thoughts would be creeping into his head on just where exactly he fits into that team when you do all you can to win and it's still not enough because the other half can't execute confidence in the team will begin to fall and cracks will appear.

I am confused. Until Russian race DR was (for some) the greatest thing after sliced bread, and supposedly everyone wanted him, so he could write his own ticket. Then, suddenly and without any sensible explanation, almost over night he is (allegedly) an odd man out who should run while he can from those bad people, because junior is taking over.

Crazy is not the word I would use to describe such tendencies correctly,

yep, redbull just found a person with a wider marketing angle that's all. Ricciardo needs to get out as he can win a championship but he needs a team that can execute all the time, two wins in a row he should've had, 50 points in two races but got 30. If redbull can let wins like that slip away, what confidence does it give a driver that they can do it for a full championship campaign, week in week out. Past results mean crap otherwise they wouldn't have done what they did twice right? So that thought must be creeping in. He may have no choice but to stay that's providing he doesn't want to to begin with as I believe the entire driver market will revolve around rosberg and what he does.

yep, redbull just found a person with a wider marketing angle that's all. Ricciardo needs to get out as he can win a championship but he needs a team that can execute all the time, two wins in a row he should've had, 50 points in two races but got 30. If redbull can let wins like that slip away, what confidence does it give a driver that they can do it for a full championship campaign, week in week out. Past results mean crap otherwise they wouldn't have done what they did twice right? So that thought must be creeping in. He may have no choice but to stay that's providing he doesn't want to to begin with as I believe the entire driver market will revolve around rosberg and what he does.

IF your theory of marketing apeal has any teeth, than are you suggesting RB was sabotaging Vettel trying to get rid of him because of DR's greater sex appeal?

You see we have this little game going here:

Vettel is whining

DR is makes sensible comments (the same topic)

JP laments (the same topic)

Vettel runs away from fear of DR

DR will run away from fear loosing team favors to the junior, and so on...

My latest theory is that maybe gaps between races are too long.

Vettel left because he didn't want to risk another year like 2014 and had to take the Ferrari opportunity while he could, nothing to do with dan. With verstappen, he is a lot better marketing wise, he is younger so he will appeal to the younger generation and is easily accessible through social media, he will bring younger kids to the redbull brand, trust me on that. That's why redbull will and have move heaven and earth for max, he's to much of an asset to loose, where with Ricciardo, they know they will loose him sooner than max., the writing has been on the wall for sometime now. That's the way I see it, nothing on Vettel so you can pull that one out. Here's something for you then, you know Ferrari hasn't won at Monaco since 2001?

Too much of hysteria for nothing, really. Whining, fingerprinting, blaming, you name it, is all waste as negative energy c***. Totally ludicrous situation in DR's camp, and no better than in Hamilton's land.

Too much of hysteria for nothing, really. Whining, fingerprinting, blaming, you name it, is all waste as negative energy c***. Totally ludicrous situation in DR's camp, and no better than in Hamilton's land.

Wtf are you on about? Just when I think I figured you out, you do a backflip, how many of you are in there? Your post makes totally nonsense at all.

There is no split personality here, there is no flipping back and forth, just as there are no basis for widespread rumor, and it is rumor and nothing else, that RBR is playing games. Not based on two, unrelated incidents, and not in my line of thought.

People do commit mistakes, it's in human nature, but then they take shower, clean shirt, and get going to fix things. That's normal response I expect from rationally behaving person.

DR just filling sympathizing media with that unfairness nonsense IMO, expecting public sympathy, and like Weber before him, he is trying to negotiate his P1 within team in public arena. I hate that with each fiber of my body. I never liked when Weber played that game either. To make sure there is no misunderstanding, what happens with MV, is something I really do not care about.

DR might have already received a phone call from another team which see an opportunity to lure him away based on his low mood, and he might even take it (assuming RB let him off), but I think he would be a fool to leave. RBR will be very competitive, very soon, and his best answer to this mess is to end up on podium as often as he can. There are 15 races left, and I seriously doubt that RBR has plans to sabotage 17 races of their driver in one season. That would make no sense whatsoever.

I disagree, he doesn't need to talk himself up as he will achieve the results webber couldn't and we all know that. Put yourself in his shoes and be honest and think about how hard it has been over the last 24 months to grab a podium let alone a win and now they are able to challenge on pace at this stage and they can't capitalise. Ricciardo isn't doing anything wrong, he is driving the best that can possibly be done and the team makes a critical error. Ok we can pass Spain and the poor strategy call but for the second race in a row, how would you feel? When you've done the maximum twice now and someone else takes it away, not from a collision on track or failures but from a very simple mistake that so easily could have been avoided. How would you feel moving forward and trying to achieve your goals now? Could you really trust the team?

Ferrari don't need a sex God to sell road cars. Their biggest customers are much older than DR plus the marque pretty much sells itself. They have always had the fastest drivers in the sport and it was a shock [to me at least] that Vettel got a ride. He's not super fast and if they want to catch Mercedes, DR could be the difference. Santander are looking to the future too and they want The Ric. Seb brought Prussian application and organisation to the team in much the way as Schumi did but he's not the quicksilver peddler that will give them the edge they need to move on. Ricciardo, he of Italian blood is.

Yeah I've felt Ricciardo would be the perfect Ferrari fit with his Italian heritage.

http://www.gptoday.c...under_a_oneoff/

RBR is assuring their driver that pit blunder in Monaco was one off? Are they saying they did it on purpose first time, and wan't do it again, or are they possessing a crystal ball which predicts the team will never commit an error again? Talking about pressure on supporting staff. I thought SM was out of line and unbearable, but now I see that RB has taken dream like pledges to a new level.

They just need to run it like a race team and not a can of drink.

Say whut?

Considering all those loud noises (PU related) Horner and Marko made in the past, owner now denies ever existed. One is left wondering what was then THAT all about? I am not sure if one should actually lose any time listen to those guys. I used to be a fan, but with time, I am on reverse motion now. Moreover, I read that RBR consolidated their design team with TR into a one. Is that actually legal, never mind fair? One just has to think about limits on track testing, yet here we will have new developments and their variants tested by four cars? FiA was after Ferrari (prompted by unnamed source) whether Haas is doing work for them. Did not find anything, but now this is OK? WTH? I must be loosing my mind, because I do not understand anything anymore. (Mexico, this thing, and much more, yet media with big smile just nodding, worrying about Vettel being good boy and submissive to the imperial hand). Talking about screwed up priorities.

Well apparently since Vettel has left the team, they have saved over 26 million pounds and the results are better than vettels last season at redbull. The last two seasons they have turned a huge profit by simply saving on driver salaries. According to numerous sources, Ricciardo and verstappen are the best value driver lineup in f1.

Always sidestepping critique, and turning it into attack on Vettel? I wonder at which breaking point it becomes boring for some people.

Sorry man I must have misinterpreted your post. That's what's hard about the net, you cant see people's body language or expression so sometimes it comes across different to how it was meant to be. Sorry for that I misunderstood.