Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sakae

2016 Bahrain

Almost forgot , what a lap from Lewis. !!!!!!!! He had to beat the lap record to steal the pole from nico and he does it in style. Amazing.

His car is OK in FP, sys Kvyat, but suddenly goes much slower (than DR's) during qualifying. He has no explanation of the "phenomenon".

Call me a conspirator but I wouldn't be surprised if Red Bull deliberately slow DK a little bit, make him look ordinary so they can justifiably give him the boot at the end of the season to replace him with MV..

Call me a conspirator but I wouldn't be surprised if Red Bull deliberately slow DK a little bit, make him look ordinary so they can justifiably give him the boot at the end of the season to replace him with MV..

Don't get me started, because I am still digesting 2014.

Iam surprised we haven't seen "leweyw04" yet. Normally he is here to stir the pot and leaves, only ever hear from him if Lewis does well do Iam surprised we haven't seen him yet.

Iam surprised we haven't seen "leweyw04" yet. Normally he is here to stir the pot and leaves, only ever hear from him if Lewis does well do Iam surprised we haven't seen him yet.

Lol

Serious, all he ever does is talk about Lewis, writes a quick paragraph on why Lewis is so great and bails. Doesn't answer any posts re guarding anything else but as soon as Hamilton pops up, he is all over it.

Track 30 deg C, air 23 - Live Timing, 20 min to go. Start began 10 min ago.

Prediction - Rosberg will try to move across to block Seb, and letting Kimi through. Kimi leads, Seb fourth, being delayed by Rosberg.

1st lap

Kimi

Hamilton

Rosberg

Seb

Wow

1st lap

Seb out on formation lap

Hamilton hit by Bottas

DR hits Bottas.

Perez and Sainz together

Kimi in reverse.

Race really started lively.

Live Timing commentary is totally out of synch with timing data. Initially, they listed leading drivers having Kimi left out, describing who is where, yet table shows totally different stuff - and I am paying for that good money?

Vandoorne is fantastic; I am lost how it is possible that he sits on the bench as a reserve driver.

Live Timing - Mr. BE - I want my money back based on false promises of delivering a product, and failing!

Hamilton is either getting ready for coming back big from behind, or there will be Fukushima meltdown. Too soon to tell?

Drivers of the race: Rosberg and Vandoorne.

Team: McLaren

Conspiracy in making: RBR is sabotaging Kvyat.

Big offender: FOM, because after a year of trying they could do better, but IT guys - weakest on the planet

I didn't watch it but it seems raikkonen did well and so did Ricciardo once again, surprising with redbull pace. What's this conspiracy with kvyat? It's what the second race in and your thinking that? What about people who were saying that for years about mark webber? Second race in and conspiracy thoughts for kvyat but it can't be concidered on any occasion for mark webber.

Sorry if Iam jumping to conclusions but this is what most people think.

Webber never beat Vettel in November.

Kvyat ended up ahead of DR last year, and now he forgot how to drive, just as Vettel forgot to drive in 2014?

Rumor has it, MV is free to walk if he is not promoted for 2017.

Kvyat has to be a fall guy then. Optics are there, true or false - we do not know at the moment.

This is painful for me.

Driver’s Championship:

• Nico Rosberg – 50
  • Lewis Hamilton – 33
  • Daniel Ricciardo – 24
  • Kimi Raikkonen – 18
  • Romain Grosjean – 18
  • Sebastian Vettel – 15

Amusing story - neither Alonso or Button have a single point yet this year, yet Vandoorne, on his first outing, scored 1. That's how cookie crumbles sometimes.

This is painful for me.

Driver’s Championship:

• Nico Rosberg – 50
  • Lewis Hamilton – 33
  • Daniel Ricciardo – 24
  • Kimi Raikkonen – 18
  • Romain Grosjean – 18
  • Sebastian Vettel – 15

Amusing story - neither Alonso or Button have a single point yet this year, yet Vandoorne, on his first outing, scored 1. That's how cookie crumbles sometimes.

he ended up tenth? How did I miss that? Brilliant drive Vandoorne!!!

Romain what a super job again!

on Bottas,,,I feel there's something wrong with that dude's spatial awareness! SERIOUSLY! Its becoming more evident with every race

Trying too hard...

You sound disappointed, that much I can deduce knowing you on here in this short space of time...

Next race will be better

Thanks for thumbs up, but reality is grey at the moment. Leaking information suggests, that Ferrari has issues with turbo over winter already, and to-date its one for one, which really implies, that problems weren't solved, and might not be for next race either. On the top of it, Seb, according to some reports, had pit related issues whole weekend. I am not complaining, but rather realizing that Ferrari has quite a few -- basic -- operational issues as well. Dream of beating Merc hasn't disappeared, but my confidence is shaken, and not too steady. This is not how you win usually championships when margins are narrow.

Webber never beat Vettel in November.

Kvyat ended up ahead of DR last year, and now he forgot how to drive, just as Vettel forgot to drive in 2014?

Rumor has it, MV is free to walk if he is not promoted for 2017.

Kvyat has to be a fall guy then. Optics are there, true or false - we do not know at the moment.

what's happening to Kvyat doesn't look right, has anyone here got the top speeds for each driver? that would be an interesting start, it might be that he suddenly forgot how to drive (which is possible, there're only human and as such they can lose their focus) or we have to start thinking that Verstappen is desperatly wanted at RBR. The fact that they openly say that Kvyat might go to STR rather than being dropped altogether seems odd, if he's good he should stay where he is, if he's not very good I'm sure they would have plenty of young hopefuls willing to filling Verstappen's vacancy at Toro Rosso

Thanks for thumbs up, but reality is grey at the moment. Leaking information suggests, that Ferrari has issues with turbo over winter already, and to-date its one for one, which really implies, that problems weren't solved, and might not be for next race either. On the top of it, Seb, according to some reports, had pit related issues whole weekend. I am not complaining, but rather realizing that Ferrari has quite a few -- basic -- operational issues as well. Dream of beating Merc hasn't disappeared, but my confidence is shaken, and not too steady. This is not how you win usually championships when margins are narrow.

Ferrari promised upgrade with bugs fixed by Spain... Vettel already 35 off Rosberg