Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sakae

2016 Bahrain

Seb - problems with DRS, water bottle leak, problems with el. controls...

and lost a wheel nut. Nice.

Bloody hell, what's going on, Everyone getting flustered?

Magnussen will be starting the race from the pitlane. Apparently he followed the Red Bulls into the pits during FP2 and there was a red light. Kvyat thought it was him and stopped to be weighed, only it wasn't Kvyat it was meant for, it was for Magnussen who didn't stop. So they've punished him by making him start the race from the pitlane.

McLaren was impressive, however, suggestions are poping up that it was a glory lap on (almost) dry tank. That being said and if true, I do not blame them. They suffered for a while, so, little sunshine could be helpful. Either way, we will get confirmation this weekend where the car is.

Magnussen will be starting the race from the pitlane. Apparently he followed the Red Bulls into the pits during FP2 and there was a red light. Kvyat thought it was him and stopped to be weighed, only it wasn't Kvyat it was meant for, it was for Magnussen who didn't stop. So they've punished him by making him start the race from the pitlane.

How was Renault supposed to know it was for him, especially when RB, car ahead, stopped. Sounds insanely confusing case.

How was Renault supposed to know it was for him, especially when RB, car ahead, stopped. Sounds insanely confusing case.

I thought that the drivers had some sort of flashing light system in their dashboards to inform them of what is going on, but yes if another driver had already stopped I would have probably ignored it

I thought that the drivers had some sort of flashing light system in their dashboards to inform them of what is going on, but yes if another driver had already stopped I would have probably ignored it

I am not sure about dashboard light, but circumstances suggest there might not be any, because both, Kvyat and Magnussen committed an error.

Phew. That wind you all felt, that was breath I let out after holding it in since yesterday. Sebi is back. First indication of potentially comforting news.

Phew. That wind you all felt, that was breath I let out after holding it in since yesterday. Sebi is back. First indication of potentially comforting news.

Phew, was also abit worried after yesterday's practise sessions. Think they were trying out some new "things" on development front, Seb was mostly on the edge during the sessions. Hope they can keep it up

Or maybe the Mercs just holding back... Rosberg did a 1:31.001 in practise 2 yesterday. Seb is abit slower at 1:31.683 today, when the track is suppose to be more rubbered in

Mercedes received a letter from BE, that Hamilton has to stop making unauthorized videos in the paddock. So what Lewis does? He continues taking videos of himself in the paddock. Above the law..? F1 is becoming a daily circus, and sometimes I think we have more action off track than on the track.

In FP3 speed differential was massive (from Live Timing)

1st - Hulk 329,2 [km/hr]

7th - Seb 211,6 ... (yet ended up on top of the chart)

Well you can bet Magnussen won't ignore the red light next time after this. It is an odd rule, but then tell me one in F1 that isn't?

Apparently Alonso is still pushing to drive this weekend, but the FIA keep on telling him he can't. Quali starts any minute, I'm guessing Alonso will be in his deck chair and watching it just like the rest of us.

So much noise about improving qualifying, yet after airing bad feelings, and strong words, the result is one and the same where we left it last year. Where is the improvement then, Mr. BE and Ms. FiA?

QUESTION ??? Why was Ricci's car pulled over for the scales DURING the last maybe 8 minutes of Qualy ????? Like he would have had time to do another run ??

I wonder why they don't pull over the mercs ???

Another load of bulls##t

What on earth is up with Kvyat?

His car is OK in FP, sys Kvyat, but suddenly goes much slower (than DR's) during qualifying. He has no explanation of the "phenomenon".

His car is OK in FP, sys Kvyat, but suddenly goes much slower (than DR's) during qualifying. He has no explanation of the "phenomenon".

hmmmmmmmmmmm, there is a huuuuggge diffference in speed from the cars, and he is NOT a slow driver

hmmmmmmmmmmm, there is a huuuuggge diffference in speed from the cars, and he is NOT a slow driver

He is puzzled just as much as you are and expressed his displeasure in words we are probably not allowed to use on this site.

Harsh penalty for magnussen. Two bad weekends for kvyat. Wats happening. !!. Haas result is shocking. Another promising weekend? Button messed up his lap wen matters!!!!. Redbull s race pace will be threatening . Ferrari too. Interesting race perhaps.