Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

Are You Bloody Serious?

http://www.gptoday.com/full_story/view/560007/Lewis_hamilton_creates_8216thobe_gate8217_in_Bahrain/

What is wrong with this guy?

Then says something like this

http://www.gptoday.com/full_story/view/560021/Hamilton_Nico8217s_fiveinarow_record_8216doesn8217t_count8217/

It's different when he does it and it's brought up. Who feels he can be a bit of a "sore looser" aswell? That's the first impression I get from this.

I don't like the guy, I have never liked him and this kind of thing only makes me like him even less.

This thread can turn quickly into Hamilton's burial place, because vast bulk what he says makes your blood curl. One of the most recent, and memorable ones was, I think, his attack on Vettel. Lewis declared, that his WDC is much more valuable than Vettel's, because he had to fight for them, whereas Vettel got his free of difficulties. For the record, I have exactly opposite point of view, considering his victories hollow and useless.

I have no doubt he is genuine in his believe, but at the same time IMO he lacking even most rudimentary understanding of competition concept, nevermind he would have grasp of technical difficulties Renault, Ferrari and Honda are facing right now, to brag how difficult his victories are.

How he ever got drivers license puzzles me, because I thought you need to learn and remember road signs in your theoretical test. But it's wonderful he managed at least that much.

I can't stand the guy either, BUT I do recognize that he can drive a race car and drive it bloody well, the only problem it seems is that he needs to be told every minute of every day how WONDERFUL he is !!!!!

Fancy being married to the creep

I can't stand the guy either, BUT I do recognize that he can drive a race car and drive it bloody well, the only problem it seems is that he needs to be told every minute of every day how WONDERFUL he is !!!!!

Well said.

How can we be done when the clown keeps giving us more and more ammunition?

Lewis a coupe days before Bahrain GP

No thanks errrrrr.gif

Actually you're right, he is/can be a good driver rodders, but I can't stand the guy and I can't want someone to win if I don't like them. Hence I could never be a fan of his on track.

I just couldn't believe how he said nico's 5 wins don't count. Like wtf? He had beaten you now the last 5 times you've raced him. Seems like that bothers him the most and every time it's brought up, on the defensive right away.

I just couldn't believe how he said nico's 5 wins don't count. Like wtf? He had beaten you now the last 5 times you've raced him. Seems like that bothers him the most and every time it's brought up, on the defensive right away.

Absolutely Correct.

The more Lewis shows / pretend that he's doing ok , he's truly rattled !

O and by the way, Lewis looks exactly like Osama Bin F#cking Ladan with that lame arabian thawbs

He just looked like an idiot looking for trouble otherwise why would he wear it? He's not arabic, he's not from Bahrain, he's not Muslim so all he did it for was to make an issue and for something to post about on his Facebook or Twitter page, while riding a motorbike lol. How people can say there is nothing wrong with that when you can loose your license for that over there is just brain dead IMO.

Totally true. He's showing all the signs of being a real PEST.

But hey, I can't wait until he loses the next race to Nico and starts ti whine again !! harhar.gif

He just looked like an idiot looking for trouble otherwise why would he wear it? He's not arabic, he's not from Bahrain, he's not Muslim so all he did it for was to make an issue and for something to post about on his Facebook or Twitter page, while riding a motorbike lol. How people can say there is nothing wrong with that when you can loose your license for that over there is just brain dead IMO.

Quote of the day (by chairman Lauda): We have two drivers. One is normal, and the other one is different.

Lewis Hamilton looks like an idiot wearing that. Since his world title wins he thinks he's better than everyone else. Never liked this person.

Quote of the day (by chairman Lauda): We have two drivers. One is normal, and the other one is different.

Yeah ones a focussed racing driver and the other is an idiot.

find comfort...3xWDC going for 4th, History will state his brilliance

I actually find interesting how two persons can look at the same thing, and see it in two diametrically opposed lights. In this case you are referring to brilliance, and I am sure that you mean it, whereas I am considering those last two WDC as weakest and most undeserved since early days of competitive and regulated car racing.

Imagine you have 18 VW Beetles on the grid, and 2 Porches, who are continually winning. How fair fight is that? Mercedes deserves WCC, despite some questions whether their development obtained some help which was not available to others (as alledged). WDC however - not for me, sorry.

Like the great ayrton senna would say:

"It's like you do a 100 metre sprint, he has running shoes and everyone else has lead shoes,

This the way he wants to race, this not racing"

(Senna on hearing Prost signed for 1993 season with Williams)

Imagine you have 18 VW Beetles on the grid, and 2 Porches, who are continually winning. How fair fight is that? Mercedes deserves WCC, despite some questions whether their development obtained some help which was not available to others (as alledged). WDC however - not for me, sorry.

By that logic you can wipe half of vettel's titles, a few from Schumacher and probably most WDC won throughout the sport. You have your car, you drive it to its capabilities.. Why should the value of the WDC be diminished if the opposition hasn't developed their car as well as Mercedes? (Or any dominant team for that matter) In the last two years, Hamilton has had the car to win, and he has. What more can he do? If WINNING in a dominant car is something to turn the nose up to then poor poor Nico finishing second. You guya must really stick it to him.. oh wait..