Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sakae

2016 China - Race No. 3

Courtesy of FOM. The race is 12 years old. Michael holds a record. I am not sure what to think of this shape. Speedy on one side, twisty on the opposite side. Looks like compromised setup. Mercedes could and should own Sectors 1 and 3. Nothing but accidents in Sector 2.

My prediction - tires will dictate who will win this race.

Another stagnant, boring tilke designed circuit. All his tracks feel stagnant.

GPToday

The reigning Champions Mercedes team boss Toto Wolff has revealed that they are struggling with their starts due to a hardware issue.

In Australia two weeks ago, both silver cars were beaten off the grid by the Ferraris, after the Maranello team proved to have best mastered the new rules limiting drivers to the use of a single clutch lever for race starts.In Bahrain there was a repeat of this poor start, mainly affected defending world champion Lewis Hamilton.

So, Hamilton has problem when driver's aids are removed? Well, Vettel had some issues in 2014 and some people will never forgive him for that, and never let him to forget it either. Maybe Hamilton is human after all.

GPToday

[/size][/font][/size][/font]

So, Hamilton has problem when driver's aids are removed? Well, Vettel had some issues in 2014 and some people will never forgive him for that, and never let him to forget it either. Maybe Hamilton is human after all.

Hamilton didn't win 4 straight titles and win 13 races the season before, either.

Hamilton didn't win 4 straight titles and win 13 races the season before, either.

WDC 1 - felt into his lap literally seconds before deadline.

WDC 2, 3 - disparity between Mercedes's equipment and others was really massive, thus competition really consist of one driver only, and in that fight Hamilton won, however getting WDC for it seems rather too much to swallow.

The end of last year he was complaining (that's in the records) about Nico having better setup in last three races, however I think it was just combination of Nico waking up, and Hamilton getting either complacent, or simply exhausted.

This year driver's aids were removed - Hamilton is suddenly in trouble with his roommate and Ferrari alike. This is something that will not last forever as he will get use to it, but it was undoubtedly a small factor in last two races.

What you mean drivers aids? Aids that psically aid the car or we talking about radio communication? Because if it's radio, every driver is going through the same and quite often in the past he wouldn't like radio contact unless he contacted and asked. So I don't think that's it.

What you mean drivers aids? Aids that psically aid the car or we talking about radio communication? Because if it's radio, every driver is going through the same and quite often in the past he wouldn't like radio contact unless he contacted and asked. So I don't think that's it.

https://www.formula1.com/content/fom-website/en/latest/technical/2016/3/analysis---the-single-clutch-race-start-returns.html

What, Mercedes have a cry cuz they can't beat the Ferrari's of the line?

What, Mercedes have a cry cuz they can't beat the Ferrari's of the line?

It appears so. They ordered a new design of Stuttgart.

Yeh go figure, if this isn't proof the sports rigged, what else will it be? Can't catch up and beat them.

Rosberg got off the line fine in Bahrain. Hamilton didn't but then, neither did kimi.

Exactly and both Ferrari's nailed there starts in Melbourne, so what difference is it to the norm? Some just got better away than others, maybe Lewis needs to practice more starts with the double clutch in the simulator than just posting online all the time of illegal things he is doing or dressing up like mc hammer crossed with one of the lead singers from boys to men. No one wants to improve themselves any more do they? It's about maintaining what you have and getting the advantage legally or by some loop hole. It's quite funny because the most eve ident driver in the past to execute loop holes to the maximum was Michael Schumacher, but it was so bad when he did it and now it's normal for every driver.

Rosberg got off the line fine in Bahrain. Hamilton didn't but then, neither did kimi.

Felipe came out of the closet , oops I meant got off real well !bigwink.gif

Lol to bad Felipe doesn't blame good things on everyone else.

Exactly and both Ferrari's nailed there starts in Melbourne, so what difference is it to the norm? Some just got better away than others, maybe Lewis needs to practice more starts with the double clutch in the simulator than just posting online all the time of illegal things he is doing or dressing up like mc hammer crossed with one of the lead singers from boys to men. No one wants to improve themselves any more do they? It's about maintaining what you have and getting the advantage legally or by some loop hole. It's quite funny because the most eve ident driver in the past to execute loop holes to the maximum was Michael Schumacher, but it was so bad when he did it and now it's normal for every driver.

Yea maybe he does..

But in all seriousness.. why do you let him bug you so much? Personally, I support the guy on the race track more so than any other drivers. Personal preference. Away from the circuit I don't really like his antics so I choose not to follow them. I don't follow him on twitter on anything like that, if I see a non-racing related headline I just don't bother with it.

It's kinda like.. thinking kim kardashian has a nice body. Sure. If you see it, appreciate it. But why the hell would you go out of your way to watch keeping up with the kardashians if her antics annoy you? (Forgive me for bringing the kardashians here - I feel dirty :/)

Felipe came out of the closet , oops I meant got off real well !bigwink.gif

Haha nice.

What happened to Williams? Too hungry for rubber?

Yea maybe he does..

But in all seriousness.. why do you let him bug you so much? Personally, I support the guy on the race track more so than any other drivers. Personal preference. Away from the circuit I don't really like his antics so I choose not to follow them. I don't follow him on twitter on anything like that, if I see a non-racing related headline I just don't bother with it.

It's kinda like.. thinking kim kardashian has a nice body. Sure. If you see it, appreciate it. But why the hell would you go out of your way to watch keeping up with the kardashians if her antics annoy you? (Forgive me for bringing the kardashians here - I feel dirty :/)

He annoys me so much because you can't choose what lifestyle you want if you are lucky enough to have that career. You can't choose to live a normal life and do normal stupid things people do, if you want that big pay check and already do something only most men dream of. That's my issue, you loose your choice of life as soon as you take the job and big pay check. 95% of the other drivers understand but him, because he wants to be different and treated differently.

Haha nice.

What happened to Williams? Too hungry for rubber?

Couldn't wait to get the jack off?

He annoys me so much because you can't choose what lifestyle you want if you are lucky enough to have that career. You can't choose to live a normal life and do normal stupid things people do, if you want that big pay check and already do something only most men dream of. That's my issue, you loose your choice of life as soon as you take the job and big pay check. 95% of the other drivers understand but him, because he wants to be different and treated differently.

But this is my point.. if he chooses to live that lifestyle, seeking attention, (he'll say he's just doing what he wants) then fine! Just don't tune in to it! He can do whatever he wants in his private life (or public) life.. just don't follow it! I don't care what any of the drivers do outside of the racetrack. None of them are anything to me other than drivers who drive well. Outside the racetrack... it's see you at the next gp from me.

Yea maybe he does..

oohh yeaaahhhh, wait lemme go check her on instagram again!!

But this is my point.. if he chooses to live that lifestyle, seeking attention, (he'll say he's just doing what he wants) then fine! Just don't tune in to it! He can do whatever he wants in his private life (or public) life.. just don't follow it! I don't care what any of the drivers do outside of the racetrack. None of them are anything to me other than drivers who drive well. Outside the racetrack... it's see you at the next gp from me.

I couldn't care what he does but when he breaks the law and posts about it, that's another thing. He would've known New Zealand road laws other wise they won't let him ride over there yet he still did what he did knowing fully of his actions and just the whole " I know what I did was wrong but I don't care and if I have to go to court I'll get someone to do it for me" attitude that I can't stand, he is getting a little to c#cky. He thinks he is all "og gangsta" with his tupac quote "still I rise" on the back of his helmet but when asked about it, he claimed to be a huge tupac fan and didn't even get the album correct that the song came from. What a w@nk.

Well it's official, the FIA have rubber stamped the 2015 qualifying for this weekends race. Shame I only get delayed highlights, still, it's better than nothing.

Yeah I am the same, delayed highlights but it is better than nothing but it's worse than what Australia had before.