Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sakae

2016 China - Race No. 3

Is it a crucial race for Rosberg for the sake of keeping momentum, or more so for Ferrari making up lost grounds in previous two races? Pirelli rubber might make some eyes watering at the end of next race.

- Kimi

- Hamilton

- Seb

- Rosberg

- Kvyat

cause I'm biased you see

nuff said!!!!!!

Everything is possible. For comparative reasons, last year Kimi ended up 3.8 sec behind P1 at the finish line.

(Forgive me for bringing the kardashians here - I feel dirty :/)

Actually, the Kardashians are quite the racing family. Very much at home on a motorsport forum.

Caitlyn Jenner won the 12 Hours of Sebring with Scott Pruett, and still races today. She's had some recent success in off-road racing.

Scott Disick, the father of Kourtney Kardashian's children, is good friends with Chapman Ducote, who raced in the American Le Mans Series. Disick did a racing school on the show and has always wanted to be involved in motorsports. Ducote has participated in number of activities with the family over the years.

Kim Kardashian sponsored a NASCAR vehicle with her fragrance a few years ago. She attended the race.

Kim, Kourtney, and Kris Jenner sponsored Graham Rahal in IndyCar as well, and were part of the Indy 500 festivities that year.

Big players in motor racing.

- Kimi

- Hamilton

- Seb

- Rosberg

- Kvyat

cause I'm biased you see

nuff said!!!!!!

My biased predictions would be something like...

(1) Scott Speed

(2) Tonio Liuzzi

(3) Christijan Albers

(4) Tiago Monteiro

(5) Narain Karthikeyan

(6) Sakon Yamamoto

(7) Takuma Sato

(8) Marc Gené

(9) Felipe Massa

(10) Jacques Villeneuve

And now you know why F1 makes me so miserable...no one I like ever wins. :)

(1) Scott Speed

(2) Tonio Liuzzi

(3) Christijan Albers

(4) Tiago Monteiro

(5) Narain Karthikeyan

(6) Sakon Yamamoto

(7) Takuma Sato

(8) Marc Gené

(9) Felipe Massa

(10) Jacques Villeneuve

And now you know why F1 makes me so miserable...no one I like ever wins. smile.png

laugh.pnglaugh.png

Andres will back you up with Liuzzi

Everything is possible. For comparative reasons, last year Kimi ended up 3.8 sec behind P1 at the finish line.

This is my 2nd prediction,...why? Because I can!

- Vettel

- Rosberg

- Hamilton

- Kimi

- Kvyat

I have enough of pain to see them struggling through a weekend, thus, I have no intention adding to it by making regrettable predictions. In Vettel, I trust, but not so much to that red thing he is driving.

- Kimi

- Hamilton

- Seb

- Rosberg

- Kvyat

cause I'm biased you see

nuff said!!!!!!

200w.gif

Actually, the Kardashians are quite the racing family. Very much at home on a motorsport forum.

Caitlyn Jenner won the 12 Hours of Sebring with Scott Pruett, and still races today. She's had some recent success in off-road racing.

Scott Disick, the father of Kourtney Kardashian's children, is good friends with Chapman Ducote, who raced in the American Le Mans Series. Disick did a racing school on the show and has always wanted to be involved in motorsports. Ducote has participated in number of activities with the family over the years.

Kim Kardashian sponsored a NASCAR vehicle with her fragrance a few years ago. She attended the race.

Kim, Kourtney, and Kris Jenner sponsored Graham Rahal in IndyCar as well, and were part of the Indy 500 festivities that year.

Big players in motor racing.

My biased predictions would be something like...

(1) Scott Speed

(2) Tonio Liuzzi

(3) Christijan Albers

(4) Tiago Monteiro

(5) Narain Karthikeyan

(6) Sakon Yamamoto

(7) Takuma Sato

(8) Marc Gené

(9) Felipe Massa

(10) Jacques Villeneuve

And now you know why F1 makes me so miserable...no one I like ever wins. smile.png

Hey, I am a Villeneuve fan, he used to win. Not that often, but he was world champion in 1997 :)

Yeap, Jacques Joseph Charles Villeneuve. He used to win. These days not so much. Darling of media, he keeps them alive. When nothing much is going on, than they call on him for some juicy headline. Most recent one, as his response to the Open Letter, in his not so humble opinion, drivers should shut up and drive. Unfortunately when he was an active driver, he really did not follow his own advise.

Yeap, Jacques Joseph Charles Villeneuve. He used to win. These days not so much. Darling of media, he keeps them alive. When nothing much is going on, than they call on him for some juicy headline. Most recent one, as his response to the Open Letter, in his not so humble opinion, drivers should shut up and drive. Unfortunately when he was an active driver, he really did not follow his own advise.

Villeneuve, much better Indy car driver than f1.

You're right, he has an opinion for all eventualities, sometimes I agree and as much as I loved him (I was in his fan club for years and years) sometimes I wish he'd just shut up! wink.png

Used to rile me up when he accused Schumacher of dangerous driving when he was pretty dangerous himself.

I used to be JV's a fan when he raced in the Atlantic series, and Indy as well, until one day he let himself go how superior is American racing scene over F1, made fun of Schumacher=nobody, etc. About six months later suddenly I read that Williams hired him.

I, being a big fan of Schumacher, got really p***d with this guy. My day came as full vindication one rainy day in Spain, when Mr. JV, big mouth, got his a**s handed to him, and pretty big way by that nobody Schumacher. From that day on, experience tamed his language a bit down.

Not only that the car schumi used to do it with wasn't that special either. It would be equivalent to Villeneuve cutting his way through the field in the wet 1998 Belgian Grand Prix to win by over a minute in a 98 Williams. That's how big that Spanish win was.

First 5 for China

- Nico

- Seb

- Kimi

- Hamilton

- Massa

Pole - Hamilton

Edit / update

Pole will be Nico

Hamilton for pole again, rosberg win, Lewis second, Ricky third ;)