Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sakae

2016 China - Race No. 3

So Hamilton will only start at least 6th with his gearbox penalty. If he makes another duff start from there he could end up in even more trouble. Looks like things really aren't going his way so far this season for a change.

Well, at last you see the light, Lyria. eyebrow.gif

Oh I still like him and follow him on twitter (not that he tweets much) but sometimes he does have too much to say these days it seems to me. I sort of want to tell him to let it go now.

So Hamilton will only start at least 6th with his gearbox penalty. If he makes another duff start from there he could end up in even more trouble. Looks like things really aren't going his way so far this season for a change.

Mercedes equipment is capable of overcoming this seatback, but I agree with you Lyria, it is a potential trap. Driver's challenge will be not to hit anyone. If he will insist that people will have to move out of his way as he has done in the past, then he might not even finish this race. Surprised factor here is the reliability after all that media yammering how reliable Merc is, yet here we are in the third race.

To be fair they said the collision last race caused the damage to Hamilton's car. If that is right then it's just one of those things isn't it?

Alonso is passed fit to take part in FP1 and then he has to have more tests to see if he's fit to continue for the rest of the weekend. So clearly there is some belief that he's still not fully ready to race. You can't blame them for being cautious I suppose even though Alonso said he's 100% ready to race. The decision isn't in his hands though is it?

oohh yeaaahhhh, wait lemme go check her on instagram again!!

Hmm, she was somewhat attractive right after her days as Paris' bestie. Exotic looking. But wow does she look bad now. What to speak of the butt implants and constant plastic surgery. Yuck.

Hmm, she was somewhat attractive right after her days as Paris' bestie. Exotic looking. But wow does she look bad now. What to speak of the butt implants and constant plastic surgery. Yuck.

Still looks hot, curves in all the right places

I think this race is Kimi's to win. Dont really care between Kimi and Seb actually

This series has become rather predictable. Mercedes on a roll, and then gap behind them. The third year in a row.

Alonso cleared to race for the rest of the weekend.

Those tyre wheel/failures were odd. They're saying they weren't punctures, hmmm, they need investigating and fast.

Car suits both Ferrari drivers better than in previous years. Good stuff from Kimi. Strategy based on tire performance seems fuzzy from where I sit.

Well I heard most cars should be in before lap 5 to ditch the ss.

These issues have to be rectified if they expect to mount a challenge to Mercedes. It's reliability that will cost them yet another world championship. Drivers arnt to blame, the motivated as ever it just blows my mind how were third race in and issues are now only coming to surface like wtf? Ferrari has given away to many points already and there about to give up some more.

I am failing to understand Ferrari strategy under J. Clear. They leave Vettel full Q3 in the pits, barely driving 1 lap, and he is 4th. Nuts to that.

Cue the violins for Glamilton. He already had a moan after his gearbox change. I mean seriously when was the last time he's has car failtures at Merc? You don't see the Ferrari boys all up in arms, but I can bet you Glamilton will be.

Let him suffer a horrid season of constant breakdowns and with an engine/pu that is down on power and you'll see his true mettle. Which as we know is sawdust.

Kimi for god's sake!! Stop making mistakes on yer qualifying runs!!!!!! He could've had pole!

Still my man for the race tho

Kimi FTW l33t!!!1!!1one!1!eleven

Cue the violins for Glamilton. He already had a moan after his gearbox change. I mean seriously when was the last time he's has car failtures at Merc? You don't see the Ferrari boys all up in arms, but I can bet you Glamilton will be.

Let him suffer a horrid season of constant breakdowns and with an engine/pu that is down on power and you'll see his true mettle. Which as we know is sawdust.

This is a long season, and I don't think meltdown countdown started yet. He has an ample time to recover. Pressure is on Rosberg to keep his momentum healthy. Mind you, I would not object if Rosberg loses a race, and we have calamity at Mercedes, both drivers in free fall. (I can dream, right)?

This is a long season, and I don't think meltdown countdown started yet. He has an ample time to recover. Pressure is on Rosberg to keep his momentum healthy. Mind you, I would not object if Rosberg loses a race, and we have calamity at Mercedes, both drivers in free fall. (I can dream, right)?

I would like to see Rosberg 4th and Hamilton DNF.

Kimi - Ricciardo - Vettel - Rosberg.

I would like to see Rosberg 4th and Hamilton DNF.

Kimi - Ricciardo - Vettel - Rosberg.

It may not surprise you, but I cannot approve your plan. It's all rather complicated.

Please give us a non Merc win. Kimi or Vettel, but one of them will have a car failure, the other or the same driver will have a terrible pit strategy. Most likely Kimi, being asked to do too many laps on already buggered tyres.