Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

radical-one

Should Lewis Hamilton Start To Worry ?

I never thought Id say this but, would someone like, lets say, Ron Dennis, ever allow that?

No he would not allow that. Toto does because he's spinless. It still bothers me he swooped in and then takes the glory after the groundwork and effort Brawn and Haug put into Mercedes.

Toto couldn't reprimand a potato chip back into it's bag. He'd orchestrate a letter proclaiming there is no conspiracy the chip fell out of the bag in the first place.

Well, this is a subject I am at odds with a learned forum-colleague, Publius for very long time. He thinks that Hamilton's persona is at the center of Mercedes marketing strategy to a new wave of the audience, which might be very well the truth, whereas, since day one I had a feeling, that Mercedes committed a mistake with investing their fortunes with him, and sooner or later this silly and risky experiment will backfire.

Yeah he will do something stupid where merc won't want any association with him.

Other than the street trash Kardashian crowd Hamilton has gotten cosy with, esp the Jenner girls, who honestly of this young douchebag generation could even afford a Merc?

That would be like Rolls Royce trying to get Kanye West as an ambassdor, because he's "hip" a fvckwit...

Some gems of wisdom from Uncle Bernie...

“It is not the end of the world. He wasn’t moaning when he was winning, was he? Lewis has to learn,” the 85-year-old Briton added.

And JV, God Bless his heart is making sense for once...

“Of course Hamilton still wants to win, but my feeling is that success is no longer as important to him as before, for some reason.

“But I’m sure he will wake up at some point,” Villeneuve added. “He will start to be criticised and will lose fans, which he won’t like.”

We all know what happens when you walk away and come back, takes a while to get back up to speed or the other one like mika hakkinen is you just don't come back.

I am not convinced that F1 is important to him anymore. At the moment as soon as there is a break, he visits three continents, several countries, and then he comes back to take a ride. As someone who has done also enough of hopping between continents, I think you can fool your body once or twice, but not forever.

If he leaves, he won't come back. Grab the money and run Lewis. I watched a recent interview with Lewis and he said he joined nerd because he wanted more independence as mclaren were "babying" him.

Sounds like one of those groundless rumors the paddock is full of. I am digressing, but another one is, that Kimi might receive his contract extension offer (assuming he will continue to drive as he drives these days).

Ferrari need to resign kimi as no better offer is around, remember we didn't beleive hakkinen was taking a year out, turned out to be perminant:

I would cheer if Hamilton left. I find it sad I think that way, but I'm just over this arrogance and attitude. He doesn't rank quite up there with Kyrios and Tomic who have to be two of the biggest d|ckheads in international sport, but he's in the top 10. You can't jet set around the world, party constantly and perform. Lets go back to his little "accident" in Monaco in his Pagani. He wasn't drinking apparently, yet all the pics we see of him he's with groups of people all drinking and he's flying all around the world to do the same thing. If he's not drinking, he's tapping major a## in all these places then because he can't just be doing it for the company.

Toto is toothless and worthless to allow this to happen. To the point he thinks what a driver does in his spare time is ok. It's not. It has a direct correlation to how he performs on the track. They are paying this guy $30m or something and he's an a##, a terrible ambassador for Mercedes and a bad role model. That's loser on all accounts.

And we can't even just shrug it off and go, he's still cool like a John McEnroe type of rascal. Or think Han Solo rascal. Hamilton is just unlikeable no matter what angle you look at him from.

Lmao yeah the Squeeky clean Lewis Hamilton who hangs with a list celebs who have massive bowls of Charlie lying around, probably pays the valet with the same 100 dollar bill that was up his nostril. Yep and international d1ckhead hey monkey? Lewis makes himself unlikable and says he doesn't care, but that all changes when the other silver car is winning doesn't it? The "ohh woah is me" attitude, I just find it funny how a formula one world champion crashed his car at 40kph because he was tired, lol more like trippin out or coming down from a few day bender more like it. Agree with monkies post. 100%

If he put in as much effort into his racing, and preparation as he does being a party douche, maybe he would have made a bit more progress.

After Sochi, Hamilton flew straight to New York, then went to Athens, then to London, then to Miami. He's clearly hard and work. Since Toto is a spineless coward who contemplated hiring a shrink for last year to try and resolve the Nico vs Hamilton issues, we know he's incapable of doing anything about it. Thus his official word is he's probably totally fine and ok with a driver doing everything BUT working hard to come back stronger.

33DD05BF00000578-0-image-m-35_1462446313188.jpg33DD060900000578-0-image-a-41_1462446617236.jpg33DD069200000578-0-image-m-45_1462446913419.jpg33DD059A00000578-3574954-He_posted_this_picture_of_touching_down_in_Miami_on_Wednesday-a-71_1462448287212.jpg

Yeaah boyieeee!

wow is that not the mind set of some sort of DROPKICK!!!!!!!!! get a life Lewis and preferably OUT of F1

What example is he setting for young British kids following in his footsteps? The young 7-10 year olds, we have social media now so these kids can see just how Lewis behaves, the thought doesn't even cross his mind or he simply doesn't care. Why does he need to post touching a woman's a$$, what's the point? Why don't the people who jumped bianchi in France a few years back actually go after some d1ckhead for a change like Lewis, bet Lewis wouldn't be able to fend of 3 guys on his own like apparently jules did.

What I see here is this, Lewis missed out on all the "experimenting" that most of us did from about 14-20. He was busy trying to break into f1 he had no time to hit the clubs with old friends or go to the pub on a Saturday night as he was around the clock training. Which brings me to another point, you can't go out cradle snatching now because you missed the boat ten years ago because your pocketing 20 million a year and want to be on the oedistool of f1 greats but at the same time do everything normal people do. He can't, he lost that when he sold his soul for 20 sorry now 50 million a year, there's certain things money can't buy and that's what he missed out on already, 30 year old out at a club with 18-20 year olds. No wonder Nicole left him, he has no class and doesn't want to grow up, she wanted a family and wouldn't commit, because he had another agenda and this is it. Why I will never know but the day will come when he will be sitting by himself because he is a very lonely old man and no one wants to be real friends with him.

Well we haven't seen "leweyw04" since Lewis's pole in Melbourne, he only comes out once Lewis does well, post some jargon on how Lewis is God and splits before engaging in a conversation, it's like no one is listening to him so he comes here to say his peace. I've called him out in it a number of times.

I find some of the Hamilton's fans rather tiring lot.

You mean the entire Sky and BBC and Channel 4, all being Brits!! Hamilton's a God surely ;)

Alot of flying ahead for Hamilton I think. What with parties in Miami and New York, and LA, and the French Riviera, he's a busy boy...

Nothing excuses his behaviour. Not the money, not the childhood, nothing. If you wanna be the best driver, if that is truly your dream, you dedicate yourself a 100% to it, and you know there's a price to pay.

What I find rather hypocritical in media and paddock alike, when Hamilton is involved, than everyone needs to study data, all have to be overanalysed, etc., no one can bear an opinion, yet when Schumacher or Vettel had something, fingerpointing by the same people was instant, and definite. Bunch of bias hyporites.

Yes good point Sakae. Double standards. No one DARES point the finger at Hamilton. But it's just so fashionable to still instantly roast RBR or even Vettel still to this day.

And Kati, I think it's clear by now Hamilton hasn't put in 100% for a long long time. Flying around the world constantly and staying up all night partying isn't putting one into a mindset of focus and dedication. It just shows restlessness and boredom to me. As though going to bed early, going to the factory, hitting the simulator, going over the data with enginneers is beneath him now. Like he's so good in his little goldfish mind, he doesn't need to do any of those "small" things anymore.

But thats the thin, he clearly doesn't care, they don't seem to mind that he doesn't care... And the result is Rosberg beating him on track every weekend. EI am not sure why we care if the most interested people (him and Mercedes) do not seem to.

Yes good point Sakae. Double standards. No one DARES point the finger at Hamilton. But it's just so fashionable to still instantly roast RBR or even Vettel still to this day.

And Kati, I think it's clear by now Hamilton hasn't put in 100% for a long long time. Flying around the world constantly and staying up all night partying isn't putting one into a mindset of focus and dedication. It just shows restlessness and boredom to me. As though going to bed early, going to the factory, hitting the simulator, going over the data with enginneers is beneath him now. Like he's so good in his little goldfish mind, he doesn't need to do any of those "small" things anymore.

Haven't I been saying this for ages monkey? That when you become an f1 driver you have this prestigious honour of being placed on this pedistool of Motorsport greats, therefore there's a strick code of conduct you must abide by.

OK, Hamilton is now a sitting duck, thus easy target, but on more serious note, fact is, that he is admired by many of young fans with an access to the internet, and seeing him with a turkish pipe in a smokey club is not something I would like youngsters to follow. I am not sure if he actually cares at all.

But thats the thin, he clearly doesn't care, they don't seem to mind that he doesn't care... And the result is Rosberg beating him on track every weekend. EI am not sure why we care if the most interested people (him and Mercedes) do not seem to.

They will mind in time. Dieter Zetsche won't allow this to continue forever one would hope. If Toto can't deal with it, who knows maybe they will get rid of him. I doubt it, but one can dream right!?

Yes it's clear Hamilton doesn't care to much right now, but that part won't be lost on the other teams either. If a driver doesn't put in 100% people do notice.

OK, Hamilton is now a sitting duck, thus easy target, but on more serious note, fact is, that he is admired by many of young fans with an access to the internet, and seeing him with a turkish pipe in a smokey club is not something I would like youngsters to follow. I am not sure if he actually cares at all.

Probably the same people that love the Kardashians, the Jenners, Miley Cyrus. I'm not sure just how big Hamilton's fanbase is outside of the UK. I'd wager Kimi has a bigger International following, heck probably even Alonso. But on social media, I have no doubt Hamilton is King!. But how many of those Instagram, Twitter junkies even watch F1!?