Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

radical-one

Should Lewis Hamilton Start To Worry ?

So what is the rumour about the stolen photographs I wonder. We've seen that jackass Chris Brown, Bieber and the biggest douche of the 21st Century Mr Kanye West all have incidents with photographers, and even just fans. Taking their phones and deleting pics on them, or just taking their phones because they filmed them.

But Toto will be true to form. Even if there is an issue he'll come out and say all is gold. There is no fire, and where are my pants?

Since Totto stated that not every gossip merits their comment, maybe that's a reason why there is no explanation.

Toto Wolf should go. He's spineless, useless, gutless, ballsless piece of embarrassing specie. byebye.gifbyebye.gif

Toto Wolf should go. He's spineless, useless, gutless, ballsless piece of embarrassing specie. byebye.gifbyebye.gif

May I equire what initiated this outburst?

Freedom of speech did sakae something some people need to learn.

Freedom of speech is an idealistic cliche that doesn't exist, unless you want to face consequences, but I do not want to discuss that here and now. (FYI, I am not against it, and as soon as it will come to its realization, I will join, I do promise). I have been merely curios why some people on this forum are so upset with Torger Wolff, that's all. This is not meant as a lecture, just simple curiosity.

I think because when people first we're catching on about Lewis's behaviour that they expected Wolff to eradicate it but instead he chose not to do this but simply lie to us an the assumption we wernt smart enough to catch on.

How is he different from other TP(s)? Sometimes I think public (and I am including media in that set) is upset because Wolff is responding differently than many want him to act. The thingy is, there could be only one TP, and at Merc its him.

I think a lot of others would've already tightened the leash on Lewis, Iam just worried Lewis will end up bringing the sport into disrepute on something he has or will do, toto needs to step in now before lewis does anymore damage.

Problem is, as long as BE is declaring LH best representative of the F1 sport ever had, thus I would not expect TW to make any forceful moves against his driver. Maybe this is a reason why some fans loath him. Besides, 99% of British based media and fans think that LH is a God, and does pretty well.

Yeah I have to agree with that, bet bernie pulling the rope for sure. I don't mind Lewis, when he first started I thought he was brilliant and his father kept him in check but as time went by his head got to big for his body and I often wonder how he puts that bloody helmet on.

Dear oh dear a lot of hatred in here.

Funny how other racing drivers like Hunt and Raikonnen are seen as being "lads" for being rascals, yet Lewis seems to get a lot of flack....

Mercedes issued a statement today writing off the rumours of Hamilton's alleged non-appearance:

“Lewis is with his engineers today, preparing for the grand prix. He was with Petronas on Friday for a sponsor day. This rumour is such rubbish that it deserves no response from us,”

So don't believe everything you read, eh?

And lighten up a bit.

Dear oh dear a lot of hatred in here.

Funny how other racing drivers like Hunt and Raikonnen are seen as being "lads" for being rascals, yet Lewis seems to get a lot of flack....

Mercedes issued a statement today writing off the rumours of Hamilton's alleged non-appearance:

“Lewis is with his engineers today, preparing for the grand prix. He was with Petronas on Friday for a sponsor day. This rumour is such rubbish that it deserves no response from us,”

So don't believe everything you read, eh?

And lighten up a bit.

This.

/Internet

Yeah but hunt or raikkonen don't break local laws and post the pictures of himself breaking the law in the process and then gets upset when people call him out. If I did what he did in NZ before the season started I would've lost my licence immediately for 6 months, he doesn't care he would've known the rules but still does as he pleases. You can't do this and take 30 million a year and also try mingle in as a normal person, you gave that up taking that huge pay check mate it's one or the other. He has no etiquette what so ever as a formula one driver. Flipping the bird in a recent shot done it for me, he needs a punch in the head.

Here's another intesting fact I just found out, Lewis has never won a championship if he hasn't won atleast one of the first four races. If the stat continue to follow the same pattern, he won't be champion this year.

You have a point but how many of these drivers with maybe the exception of hunt were frequent offenders? Would still do something like this after being told what they did before was wrong. Point is the sport would be doing anything possible to make sure things like that don't happen again, not only that Lewis was around at the time to see the affect most of these issues had on these drivers and the sport itself and being in the racing scene, probably heard other things we don't know about to. I think people don't give credit to Lewis enough, people think he is more stupid than he looks. He is very smart, smart in manipulating the truth also. I have no doubt that hunt was probably the worst but the fact is back then there was no social media so child fans couldn't find this out for themselves, if a child finds something new, they will believe the first thing they see of it, now Lewis is in constant watch and that doesn't even bother him, there's most likely tonnes of stuff hunt has done we will never know but with Lewis we know it all and that's the point Iam making, the idiot doesn't help his cause when he posts photos of himself breaking laws because he really really needs to tell someone he doesn't know what he is doing.

Ok so point I was trying to make is that I get bored/tired of all the hatred on forums directed at drivers. Lewis seems to garner more than most and I do understand that he does not help his case. But as I tried to show having witnessed many drivers come and go, I don't think he is unique. Misguided and flaunting it maybe. Hell, even the former FIA boss had a few high profile skeletons in his cupboard!

The problem is that these guys get paid a ridiculous amount, have a jet set lifestyle, live and work in a bubble of unreality, work in a pressurised environment (when they are not fighting for points, they are doing sponsor and media gigs and risk their lives daily) and in many cases they are young and have been immersed in said bubble since teenage.

This is a potent c#cktail and leads to them doing stupid things. For me rather than pouring out invective, I actually feel sorry for them. What Lewis needs is a mentor. Someone to nudge him in the right direction....

I totally agree but in saying that it's no excuse otherwise every other driver would act the same. Vettel,rosberg,Ricciardo whoever, they don't act like this idiot and I feel he is trying to milk his fame so he is able to swing with a list celebrities. It's no excuse, all these drivers sacrificed something why is he any differerent. In fact it would be harder for someone like Ricciardo who has to come from the other side of the world and not Europe, no excuse for his idiotic behaviour IMO. All I have to say is why?

And if Lewis didn't chop across like a guillotine.

And if Lewis didn't chop across like a guillotine.

That's how desperate Lewis is these days.

Yeah but it doesn't take a blind man to see he wasn't the fastest in Monaco, he just lucked in with the tyres and the circuit. It was so close that if it rained for one more lap, that strategy from going from wets to slicks wouldn't have worked. Not to mention it started raining again the second he crossed the line. He had it all lined up for him and he still struggled to bag the win against someone in an inferior car. Lewis drove really well but a lot of luck was in his side also.

Well in a way iam glad Lewis won because could you imagine if redbull didn't stuff up, dan would've won and we would've heard worse whinging and moping from Lewis. Not to mention him complaining about nico and the team for holding him up and preventing a win, man I could imagine it now. So good it's a fresh face in that respect, but Lewis got lucky and IMO should've also been penalised for blocking dan as he didn't give dan enough space.

I believe Dan deserved the win more than that Punk-Lewis particularly after that stunt-blocking cheap technique of his. I hope he losses badly over the rest of the season. Wanna see him/her whine again like a punk. I don't care much whoever wins the title except that Punk !