Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

Lewis Thinks He's God

bloo bloo bloo

Don't get me started on Mayweather can't stand the guy, he was beaten by pacquiao as well IMO. Dudes a grub.

Don't get me started on "gayweather" can't stand the guy, he was beaten by pacquiao as well IMO. Dudes a grub.

Yep. He ran all night against Pacman. IMO at the worst should have been a Draw. Pac won in my cards as well.coolio.gif

how can anyone like Hammy say that he does not owe F1 anything ? Without F1 he would be a nothing/nobody. Sh#t he is that now WITH f1

Yep. He ran all night against Pacman. IMO at the worst should have been a Draw. Pac won in my cards as well.coolio.gif

Yep exactly, PAC was the aggressor, landed more on target punches, I was watching the fight at the local bar and I literally spit my beer out when I heard the result. Bar got pretty rowdy after that as 90% thought the same as me.

how can anyone like Hammy say that he does not owe F1 anything ? Without F1 he would be a nothing/nobody. Sh#t he is that now WITH f1

Pure arrogance and narcissist

Yep exactly, PAC was the aggressor, landed more on target punches, I was watching the fight at the local bar and I literally spit my beer out when I heard the result. Bar got pretty rowdy after that as 90% thought the same as me.

I agree ! Even in the 4th round, he got Floyd hurt and he ran then after.

A rematch can make for a better fight unless he runs again.

Mayweather won't fight him again. That's why he has the record he does, he chooses who to fight. Not accept every challenge like a real champion, just pick the fights he knows he can win. He didn't want to fight pacquiao, look how long it took him to accept the fight and only then I rekon he only accepted it on his terms and done so under like a peer pressure feeling. If he had it his way, the fight wouldn't have happened, just lucky the judges were Mayweather fans or paid of or however you want to see it. I've seen boxers far less aggressive and less accurate as pacquiao was that night and win there fights.

There are times when I'd like to use my moderator powers to ban all 3,410 registered accounts.

A thread trying to say that arrogance is an attribute of one race and a thread using "gay" as a derogatory term is one of those times.

This forum is ****ing trash. Maybe I should ban myself.

There are times when I'd like to use my moderator powers to ban all 3,410 registered accounts.

A thread trying to say that arrogance is an attribute of one race and a thread using "gay" as a derogatory term is one of those times.

This forum is ****ing trash. Maybe I should ban myself.

Of that rocks you boat mate, you've missed a lot lately.

Lewis is a douche. Arrogant and totally up himself. The fact Bernie said he was the best Champion ever is a crime against mankind. Bernie really? I know it was a play for the Kardashian/Jenner crowd but it wasn't well thought out.

Lewis owes EVERYTHING to F1. He gives nothing. Says and does crap all the time. Yet seems to ALWAYS skate by and get a free pass. He's untouchable and I think it's because of his skin colour. It's like this idiot insulation that wards of anyone having a go at him. So he continues on being a d|ck and a douche.

I don't like some drivers, but he's in another class. I starting to actually really hate this guy. He's terrible for F1 and F1 is struggling on so many counts. This then breeds copycats like Max and Kvyat. The gentleman are all gone :(

Lewis is a douche. Arrogant and totally up himself. The fact Bernie said he was the best Champion ever is a crime against mankind. Bernie really? I know it was a play for the Kardashian/Jenner crowd but it wasn't well thought out.

Lewis owes EVERYTHING to F1. He gives nothing. Says and does crap all the time. Yet seems to ALWAYS skate by and get a free pass. He's untouchable and I think it's because of his skin colour. It's like this idiot insulation that wards of anyone having a go at him. So he continues on being a d|ck and a douche.

I don't like some drivers, but he's in another class. I starting to actually really hate this guy. He's terrible for F1 and F1 is struggling on so many counts. This then breeds copycats like Max and Kvyat. The gentleman are all gone sad.png

Max actually admitted, that his role model is not Hamilton, but Vettel, as a quiet one, family oriented, and a modest man.

I don't like some drivers, but he's in another class. I starting to actually really hate this guy. He's terrible for F1 and F1 is struggling on so many counts. This then breeds copycats like Max and Kvyat. The gentleman are all gone :(

Yep, I agree monkey, like I've said before many times, you give up the lifestyle of being able to run free reign when you cash that 30 million dollar cheque and do a job most men only dream of. You become a f1 driver you now have to uphold the prestigious honour of being an upper class elite race driver, not go partying with a-list celebs who go face first into salad bowls of "Charlie" at these sort of parties. Yes your right he owes everything, his success, his money,his fame and for that he know owes a debt to society and rebelling against this is done by, ohh what we've seen Lewis do already. So in other words he is willing to take anything given to him or thrown his way but when it's time to give back like be a good role model for children for example, "nah stuff that". He suposidely calls himself a huge tupac fan and wants to plaster it over his helmet like he believes what tupac is about. Well me being a massive tupac fan and have been since his first album, find it extremely offensive that someone who poses as one of his fans fails to live by or even acknowledge one of tupac's most famous quotes " if I can accept all the good that has come in my life, I certainly can accept the bad" you hear that Lewis? Life ain't all smelling roses, you would've known that if you didn't confuse tupac's song "still I rise" with an album title, you stupid idiot. Lol

For maximum effect, reposted

Well well well...lookeeee here Hamilton haters... he's even in time magazine

http://gptoday.com/f...uential_people/

and because we believe what ex-drivers say is the bible... Just in case you did'nt read...

“You could tell Lewis Hamilton was special from the very start of his Formula One career. Here was someone who was given, at the age of 22, one of the best cars anyone could ever have, and a year later he had won his first world championship.

“Today he is at the highest echelon of the sport. If he were to retire tomorrow, he would still be among the very best champions who have ever lived. And I think he’s just getting started. The sky is the limit for him.

“What makes Lewis different is his attitude. He exudes confidence, but he is serene. I would have loved to race against him, because it would have been a great challenge. It doesn’t seem like anything can rattle him, and that really plays on your mind as a competitor.

“The most fascinating thing about Lewis is his life outside the sport. He’s curious: he has spent a lot of time learning about different cultures, and his own background has helped broaden our sport’s appeal. Me, I raced on six continents, and I can describe a lot of airports. But one day Lewis is at a fashion show in China, and the next he’s cuddling with tigers in Mexico. I’m not sure I could have done all that and kept focused. But he does, and he is.”

My my..."one in the 100 most influential people in the world in 2016.... acknowledging those who make important contributions around the globe"

Cannot be guys...hey, we say the guy is a d#ckhead! Surely these people don know there are armchair experts who love to sit at home spewing our hatred on computer

I dont think that Glamilton sets a bad example by living a certain lifestyle. If he wants to hang our with a bunch of no talent losers whose songs are written by faceless corporate algorithms then go for it, just dont expect me to respect you for it.

What I can say is that its impressive how good he is despite what a full public life he actually leads. And yes, it does promote the sport. Whether its to the right people or not is another matter. Probably not.

However to say he has nothing to give back to the sport is pure wank. Cant stand him and never could.

I dont think that Glamilton sets a bad example by living a certain lifestyle. If he wants to hang our with a bunch of no talent losers whose songs are written by faceless corporate algorithms then go for it, just dont expect me to respect you for it.

What I can say is that its impressive how good he is despite what a full public life he actually leads. And yes, it does promote the sport. Whether its to the right people or not is another matter. Probably not.

However to say he has nothing to give back to the sport is pure wank. Cant stand him and never could.

I think we all agree he is wrong with what he said there, but maybe he did'nt mean it in that sense, or really said it in that context?

I couldn't care what Hamilton does, I hate his constant posting but I can get over that, what I can't get over is him breaking laws and not giving a hoot.

Hamilton is always being "misquoted". By that I mean he doesn't think before he speaks.

He is a d|ck plain and simple. What he does in his private time is his business, but he's a fool if he thinks it doesn't affect his focus and racing. It does. The Merc is so good a car, he barely breaks a sweat, and thus what he does off track isn't much a factor at the moment. But he's never had the Schumi or Vettel stay back after a race and work for hours on end analyzing data and going over the race. He might say he's serene and at peace, but he's so quick to go on the attack or defensive. He's not confident and to me lacks proper maturity for someone his age. Possibly an outcome of his upbringing not going to proper schools or relating to other kids. That's the sacrifice for going into motorsport at such an early age, but there's something not quite right, or off about him and I havn't managed to put my finger on it as to why.

Hamilton is always being "misquoted". By that I mean he doesn't think before he speaks.

He is a d|ck plain and simple. What he does in his private time is his business, but he's a fool if he thinks it doesn't affect his focus and racing. It does. The Merc is so good a car, he barely breaks a sweat, and thus what he does off track isn't much a factor at the moment. But he's never had the Schumi or Vettel stay back after a race and work for hours on end analyzing data and going over the race. He might say he's serene and at peace, but he's so quick to go on the attack or defensive. He's not confident and to me lacks proper maturity for someone his age. Possibly an outcome of his upbringing not going to proper schools or relating to other kids. That's the sacrifice for going into motorsport at such an early age, but there's something not quite right, or off about him and I havn't managed to put my finger on it as to why.

Yeah good post, his attitude change is almost bang on to that of someone who has just got addicted to some drug. Which got me thinking of the amount of different drugs and quantities easily available at these types of parties he goes to. Whole attitude has changed and just his presence around other people, he has to be the loudest in the room so to speak. Even if Lewis tested positive to a drug I rekon we would t hear about it as Mercedes is the face of f1 now and he is the face of Mercedes. It's like when Michael Jordan retired the first one in 1993, why would an athlete at the top of his game retire after just hitting his peak? He had huge gambling debts and issues and the league didn't want it to affect Squeeky clean Michael Jordan so he was told to retire till the heat died of and got people wanting to see him play again. I beleive f1 would do some sort of back door deal like this with Lewis to.

We all remember the times when McLaren wouldn't let their drivers speak their minds or behave as they wish because it'd damage their image and Ron Dennis' ego. Then came the times of we will be politically correct but let them do and say what they want (in pretty much all teams). So now we have McLaren not knowing how to shut up Button and Alonso, we have Lewis saying whatever comes to his mind and acting like he is the prince and can behave like he wants to....

People seem to have lost the notion that just because you are free to say what you want, it doesn;t mean you have to or that it is ok to. It is still your employer, you are still a part of the team and whatever you do DOES affect not only you but everyone else who works there.

Mclaren needs drivers like alonso and button to speak up, there probably the only two who have been around long enough to still have respect after making certain comments. Then we have Lewis who says he doesn't owe anything to the sport, fine, drive for a year with no pay and see if you can still do what you like. Yeah he owes nothing, he had those millions lying around to begin with. He needs a jab to the mouth and that's were my famous line comes in "if in doubt, just jab out"