Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

Lewis Thinks He's God

Mclaren needs drivers like alonso and button to speak up, there probably the only two who have been around long enough to still have respect after making certain comments. Then we have Lewis who says he doesn't owe anything to the sport, fine, drive for a year with no pay and see if you can still do what you like. Yeah he owes nothing, he had those millions lying around to begin with. He needs a jab to the mouth and that's were my famous line comes in "if in doubt, just jab out"

Button, I couldnt care less what he has to say, he's a nobody and he's not even top talent and never has been.

Alonso I could care a little more about what he thinks but hes a well known whinger and whiner so depends how tightly his panties are balled up.

Button has never been a top talent? You only watch drivers once they get to f1 or do you watch them earlier? Button, is savegly underrated and alonso never had so much hate before 2014. All I know from competition and what I've experienced, people only start disliking you or having issues with you once you start doing well.

There's some SERIOUS PR offensive happening at the moment from Hamilton's camp. Everyday there are PRO Hamilton articles now on GPToday and other websites. Ones about his wealth, how he's in the 100 Most Influential List (seriously WTF this is so wrong), from Toto on how he's amazeballs'ing him in his mental development. I might be cynical but something is going on here from his PR firm. There's just too much "Hamilton is amazing" "news" appearing. Could this be linked with trying to up his value or contract negotiations perhaps?

Because we certainly are NOT talking about his on track performances of late are we. Or how Nico has beaten him now for several races. Poles and race wins.

There's some SERIOUS PR offensive happening at the moment from Hamilton's camp. Everyday there are PRO Hamilton articles now on GPToday and other websites. Ones about his wealth, how he's in the 100 Most Influential List (seriously WTF this is so wrong), from Toto on how he's amazeballs'ing him in his mental development. I might be cynical but something is going on here from his PR firm. There's just too much "Hamilton is amazing" "news" appearing. Could this be linked with trying to up his value or contract negotiations perhaps?

Because we certainly are NOT talking about his on track performances of late are we. Or how Nico has beaten him now for several races. Poles and race wins.

You make a very good point. There's abit of talk surrounding nico ATM but nothing about Lewis in terms of contract but maybe it's something on the horizon? Good thinking mate, got me thinking about it now what will happen with rosberg? Will Mercedes resign him? I feel they will but it will only be a one year deal, you watch, I'll be very very surprised if he inks more than twelve months.

You make a very good point. There's abit of talk surrounding nico ATM but nothing about Lewis in terms of contract but maybe it's something on the horizon? Good thinking mate, got me thinking about it now what will happen with rosberg? Will Mercedes resign him? I feel they will but it will only be a one year deal, you watch, I'll be very very surprised if he inks more than twelve months.

I doubt term is the issue for Rosberg. The real hold-up will be in which country to set up the company that represents Rosberg. The last one was in Panama, and that caused something of a stir.

(As well as the hilarious lawyer response that Rosberg is avoiding taxes by living in Monaco, not by having his contracts run through a weird shell company).

Button has never been a top talent? You only watch drivers once they get to f1 or do you watch them earlier? Button, is savegly underrated and alonso never had so much hate before 2014. All I know from competition and what I've experienced, people only start disliking you or having issues with you once you start doing well.

Well by that logic you could say whoever finished last in GP2 last season is "top talent". I think the perspective was pretty clear here really....

THey will only have issues with you when you start doing well because no-one cares or knows about you if you aren't. That's also pretty clear and logical. THen they start to analyse the WAY you did well. In Buttons case, Pastor Maldonaldo could have won that WDC.

Which famous person doesn't have an offshore account for "taxation" purposes? This is how it went down I beleive lol: