Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sakae

2016 Russia - Race No. 4

As the field negotiated the fast left-hander at Turn 3, Kvyat punted Vettel once again as the German slowed in the middle of the track with a puncture. This time Vettel slammed into the wall, his race well and truly at a premature conclusion.
That I didn't know...

It doesn't matter what happens head of you on the race track. Vettel never brake checked anyone, thus it's still responsiblity of the drivers behind to adapt, adjust and correct their speed. Otherwise we can have some loon sitting dead last on the grid come flying up and take out 10 cars because his brakes locked up and well they didn't get out of his way.

The fault likes with Kvyat 200%, be it Vettel having a puncture or not.

Monkey you said the same thing I said about China, if kvyat pulled of that move in China and didn't hit anyone and forces other drivers to "adapt" or change lines, so be it and you disagreed with me, here because it's Vettel, suddenly it's fine and it's up to others to adjust, what's the difference? Both incidents could have been quite big. This is what Iam talking about, don't let your favouritism for certain drivers affect your decision on incidents. If your using that approach then kvyat did nothing wrong in China did he? What I've been saying all along you finally see?

Kvyat's heroism could have turned into a big mess, hadn't Ferrari touched, and thus inadvertently saved his carcass in the process. Seb (and so is Sakae) hasn't really accepted his driving as safe and smart. Someone from BBC wrote about it how Kvyat comprehensively defeated Vettel in China, which to me really implies, that we are not talking about racing anymore, but the usual anti-Vettel-smear. The analysis was done WHAT IF, had all three cars continued, and Kvyat would have been exposed broadside to both Ferraris due to gravitation away from the apex. Pretty good setup for the touchy feeling moment, and if Seb would have missed him, Kimi most likely not, unless he went off track to avoid the collision.

There was always going to be a collision reguardless there as kimi was turning in so IMO Vettel and kimi would've touched anyway but instead of starting crap with kimi and avoid admitting he was beginning to understeer anyway, he put all the blame on Kvyat which I think is pi$$ weak concidering they didn't touch and given the chance, Seb would've done the same thing IMO.

I will NEVER agree with you WebRic on many issues. China for starters. You can write a book, it still wont' change my mind. And you've never answered the most basic of questions I put to you several times now. If a driver has to avoid another and take evasive action, and hits or doesn't hit another driver, its not the fault of the driver taking evasive action if he does end up making contact. The fault lies with the driver who is NOT in control of his car. In China's case Kvyat. He had no control, he locked his brakes and came into the corner too fast. Case closed. End of story. Finito. Le fine. THE END.

There is no further discussion. Because the only answer to the question I have posed to you, is the one you won't want to say.

If a driver has to avoid another and take evasive action, and hits or doesn't hit another driver, its not the fault of the driver taking evasive action if he does end up making contact. The fault lies with the driver who is NOT in control of his car.

the situation that you're describing is what generally people refer to as a "racing accident"

That may be so, but the fault doesn't vanish. Someone caused this "racing incident" to occur. It is not 50/50 in the fault factor. Carelessness, lack of awareness and not having the intuition to know you are coming into a corner way too fast, are to blame. Not the driver who has to take evasive action to try to get out of the way of the uncontrollable train that is barreling down on them.

I will NEVER agree with you WebRic on many issues. China for starters. You can write a book, it still wont' change my mind. And you've never answered the most basic of questions I put to you several times now. If a driver has to avoid another and take evasive action, and hits or doesn't hit another driver, its not the fault of the driver taking evasive action if he does end up making contact. The fault lies with the driver who is NOT in control of his car. In China's case Kvyat. He had no control, he locked his brakes and came into the corner too fast. Case closed. End of story. Finito. Le fine. THE END.

There is no further discussion. Because the only answer to the question I have posed to you, is the one you won't want to say.

Your failing to see the point or is it you don't want to admit your wrong? As that would be a first, you claim it's wrong for a driver to do this when its ok if Vettel does it wtf? Brake testing is not as bad as what kvyat did, what did he do? If your brake testing someone it's for two reasons, one to get some space or two to force the car behind to have an accident. He didn't even lock a wheel in China there for he had the car still under control, if he snatched a front wheel and still came in and pulled it of, then I might have something to agree with but your having a go at a driver who made an awesome passing move and liked I've said before, if others had to adapt there line, tuff titties but brake testing by Vettel is aloud but, wtf? What are you on bro, Iam not trying to start an argument but your answers get rediculous when it's easier to say " I was wrong" but we know that won't happen. Your whole argument is based of making others readjust there line but claim it's fine for Vettel to do so and if others had to adapt there line while Vettel was brake testing, tuff luck. I wish it was kimi who did it, bet your tone will change then, as you think Russia 2015 was sweet see what I mean? This is what I mean by chopping and changing answers because it benifits your driver, you got caught out mate.

Man I just watched the footage again and struggling to comprehend with this footage, how a driver who DOESNT even lock up or have to even make a correction due to entry speed, seriously wtf? Good move to me, compare the two side by side and try find another excuse, like I said Russia I agree 100% his fault but this? No way.

I think the issue is your watching something else as you claimed kvyat locked up on China, he didn't even pinch the brake. Seems to me Vettel was upset because he got caught out and had no where to go, yeah kimi turned in but in all honesty kimi was ahead and had no where to go, Vettel needed to back of if anyone had to.

Your failing to see the point or is it you don't want to admit your wrong? As that would be a first, you claim it's wrong for a driver to do this when its ok if Vettel does it wtf? Brake testing is not as bad as what kvyat did, what did he do? If your brake testing someone it's for two reasons, one to get some space or two to force the car behind to have an accident. He didn't even lock a wheel in China there for he had the car still under control, if he snatched a front wheel and still came in and pulled it of, then I might have something to agree with but your having a go at a driver who made an awesome passing move and liked I've said before, if others had to adapt there line, tuff titties but brake testing by Vettel is aloud but, wtf? What are you on bro, Iam not trying to start an argument but your answers get rediculous when it's easier to say " I was wrong" but we know that won't happen. Your whole argument is based of making others readjust there line but claim it's fine for Vettel to do so and if others had to adapt there line while Vettel was brake testing, tuff luck. I wish it was kimi who did it, bet your tone will change then, as you think Russia 2015 was sweet see what I mean? This is what I mean by chopping and changing answers because it benifits your driver, you got caught out mate.

Once again you had the chance to answer a very direct question. One that has been put to you several times. And you deflect and babel on about whatever, this and that. You didn't answer it because you know what the answer is and thus can't or won't bring yourself to say it.

Answer what mate? I've proven my point time and time again heck even another member here also can see your explainations come with no racing experience at all, just how you see it is how it must be.

You had your chance and failed once again. Read what I wrote, not what others 2 pages back did. I think that's the problem. You read the first 2 words and the hit the reply button. Enjoy commenting on your own posts.

It's not that, it's I can't figure you out, how many of you are in there?