Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KoolMonkey

Kvyat Is A Dead Man

I am not sure if the MV's promotion is a hoax or a fact, but a picture is floating on the internet capturing Dr. Marko, Max, Jos-father, and Max's manager in a not so private meeting together. Something was discussed, so much is obvious.

Now instead of Kvyat driving into people's car, we will have Verstappen. Great. Potato, potato.

Both have same attitude - Max is even more arrogant.

Both drive like they are on Asda with a trolley, trying to avoid all the old people to get into the aisles first.

Now instead of Kvyat driving into people's car, we will have Verstappen. Great. Potato, potato.

Both drive like they are on Asda with a trolley, trying to avoid all the old people to get into the aisles first.

What she said

RBR have done a great deal wrong since they last won a WCC and everyone else was to blame. Now they're kicking the kids around. That they have ceased to run at the front was an engine problem we are often told. They should have made hay when the sun was shining and developed their own. But, wait - they make fizzy drinks and have a clever aero guy. That's it. What do they expect when they they heap ridicule on their engine supplier? What are the going to do when MV breaks all the cars, moans his face off like a baby and wins jack Sh#t. Swop him with Carlos?

Garbage. MV should have had the seat from day 1.

And your claiming what kvyat did was wrong and should get this and should get that, Max is no different and to top it of, he is a smart a$$ little brat.

And that last line I know almost for a fact.

See what I mean? There is more to it, I bet verstappens management jumped at it and threatened to take max away from Redbull as he may have a clause in his contract and said they would stay if they promoted max, it has to be something like that as it's just a brain dead decision IMO.

Insider I've been talking up Sainz over Max for ages. Absolutely Max is just as arrogant if not more and this won't help. And I'm still not sold that Ferrari and Merc were so near to swooping up the guy. Possibly all the work of Max's team.

But Kvyat wasn't dropped because of the past two race weekends, he was dropped earlier because of them. He was always going to get replaced and it as intresting to read Horner stating what I'd suspected. The drivers are all contracted to Red Bull. Red Bull then decide what team (RBR or STR) they drive for. Thus they really can mix and match and it's not a problem contract wise.

Marko isn't an idiot. I know he says some dumb things, but he's no fool. Red Bull have by far the best and most successfull youth driver program and he's the head of it, so he's doing something right.

Insider I've been talking up Sainz over Max for ages. Absolutely Max is just as arrogant if not more and this won't help. And I'm still not sold that Ferrari and Merc were so near to swooping up the guy. Possibly all the work of Max's team.

But Kvyat wasn't dropped because of the past two race weekends, he was dropped earlier because of them. He was always going to get replaced and it as intresting to read Horner stating what I'd suspected. The drivers are all contracted to Red Bull. Red Bull then decide what team (RBR or STR) they drive for. Thus they really can mix and match and it's not a problem contract wise.

Marko isn't an idiot. I know he says some dumb things, but he's no fool. Red Bull have by far the best and most successfull youth driver program and he's the head of it, so he's doing something right.

Lyria and Publius will attest, that I have been on Sainz side since February in preference to MV. In a certain way, he is a victim in this mess.

And your claiming what kvyat did was wrong and should get this and should get that, Max is no different and to top it of, he is a smart a$$ little brat.

And that last line I know almost for a fact.

I dont disagree. But i dont understand why kvyat was even in that seat this year.

Well he did do quite well last year IMO, just not consistant enough.

I dont disagree. But i dont understand why kvyat was even in that seat this year.

The same reason Perez ended up at McLaren. A panic buy due to the other more preferable options no longer being available.

I really don't have much sympathy for a young big head, some would say arrogant driver. I don't like these c#cky 18yr kids coming into the sport. F1 needs men, not babies still learning their craft. It needs ambassadors, not Kyrios' and Tomic' losers.

Kvyat had his chance, now it's Max's turn. I don't like either of these guys. But I do like the type of drivers like Sainz. He doesn't come across anything other than a kid whose working hard and doing what he likes. It's a personality thing, but we all follow our drivers based on personality.

The Maldonado's, the Perez', those guys were just as bad. Big headed, full of themselves and never able to even see they might have stuffed up in a race and caused others to crash out.

Max might sink or swim, who knows, I just hope he stays the hell about from the Ferraris. And Kvyat might hopefully be further back in the pack hit someone else.

The last race, after the safety car, I just shut off the broadcast I was so annoyed. I want to get excited about F1, and these idiots don't add to the show.

Kvyat wasn't a "panic buy" he was the much more viable option than vergne IMO and faster to. Kvyat hasn't had his time,he got shafted, plane and simple. It may have well been on the cards but atleast wait till the end of the season, he is scoring points and just had a podium ffs so it's not form related like they are saying it is. Kvyat has a lot of natural pace and can drive any car quick so I still think he will score points at toro Rosso with no problems, it has to be purely a marketing strategy as to why this happened IMO. because lets just say Ricciardo has a slump in form, who will they replace him with? No one, so it's purely to satisfy verstappens management and by doing this it makes Kvyat harder on himself so he considers himself luck to even have a race seat so he will take what ever, max won't and will move on so Redbull will basically bow to his demands. That's until someone younger and faster comes along then he will be casted out aswell.

I just saw an article on Omnicorse where they say that Kvyat was told BEFORE the race in Sochi that he had to make room for Verstappen as Verstappen's contract was not watertight and he could have walked away unless he was promoted to RBR

http://it.motorsport.com/f1/news/clamoroso-la-sostituzione-di-kvyat-decisa-prima-di-sochi-733605/

I just saw an article on Omnicorse where they say that Kvyat was told BEFORE the race in Sochi that he had to make room for Verstappen as Verstappen's contract was not watertight and he could have walked away unless he was promoted to RBR

http://it.motorsport...i-sochi-733605/

That's been a rumour in the press for a bit now. That Max could leave for another team if not promoted. I'm not sold. Merc don't need new drivers at present, and he certainly isn't going to Ferrari next year. Arrivabene would not tollerate his child antics one bit.

So maybe a masterstroke from his Dad or family or manager to get the seat. Or RBR had seen enough in Kvyat to know Max was an upgrade and thus, why wait.

That's been a rumour in the press for a bit now. That Max could leave for another team if not promoted. I'm not sold. Merc don't need new drivers at present, and he certainly isn't going to Ferrari next year. Arrivabene would not tollerate his child antics one bit.

So maybe a masterstroke from his Dad or family or manager to get the seat. Or RBR had seen enough in Kvyat to know Max was an upgrade and thus, why wait.

you make a very interesting point, Mercedes has Hamilton and (possibly) Wehrlein for next season, Ferrari Vettel and Grosjean (so they say) so maybe it was his dad and his manager that put pressure on RBR and it seems that Marko is the kind of chap that takes pride in being perceived to act like a b......d so there you go, Red Bull takes another step into tarnishing their reputation after rather undignifiedly moaning for a whole year against Renault and having their bluff called off so publicly... who's in charge of PR at Red Bull? Tony Blair?

RB was robbed of action in the last race, so went and got themselves two headlines after the race. Kicking Kvyat out after he got his podium to wake us all, and, managing to lay the foundation for "RBR clause" in the engine deal next year. (No bit***g is allowed).

Congratulation to Seb getting out of there in time, although I am still struggling to figure out, whether trading Dr. Marko with DM was such winning stroke when the price is SM.

Lyria and Publius will attest, that I have been on Sainz side since February in preference to MV. In a certain way, he is a victim in this mess.

I can confirm this is the case :) and I agree too.

It seems that on this forum MV is not the love child at the moment. He has to work on that. Good, so he has a goal to reach and please us. Meanwhile, Kvyat who..?

(Sorry, but I could not resist and play a high school student for a second).

DK is 3/4 tenths off DR this year and was on level pegging last. That's official from the team. He deserved the promotion but three races is hardly a test. MV is getting on everybody's back at STR, especially Sainz and he needs moving basically. That's official from the team. It is also bollocks. It's insurance against MV jumping ship which Jos has probably threatened. DR will put him in his place and we'll see what he's got.

It seems that on this forum MV is not the love child at the moment. He has to work on that. Good, so he has a goal to reach and please us. Meanwhile, Kvyat who..?

It's kinda hard to like the spoilt kid who thinks he is the best in the universe because his daddy told him so and because he won all the races in his PS4, which he has and you don't (and he makes it clear to you that it's because you suck).

It's kinda hard to like the spoilt kid who thinks he is the best in the universe because his daddy told him so and because he won all the races in his PS4, which he has and you don't (and he makes it clear to you that it's because you suck).

I bet with a little bit of soul searching, we could find more of such minds on the grid. BTW, he is what - 18 years old, and is fluent in 5 languages (if not more). I heard him speak in three on TV.

I bet with a little bit of soul searching, we could find more of such minds on the grid. BTW, he is what - 18 years old, and is fluent in 5 languages (if not more). I heard him speak in three on TV.

when you have the opportunity/money to learn and travel, it's not that impossible... just requires interest and dedication

I am trying to say something good about this young man. After all, his raw model is not Hamilton, but Vettel, which actually rubs me the right way. cool22.gif