Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KoolMonkey

Kvyat Is A Dead Man

Some members here refused to believe Kvyat was at fault for hitting Vettel during the last race and labeling it as him being a "racer" and "going for the gap". The MF did the same thing this race, and in the process hit Vettel twice in two corners. Thus only proving many's posters point that he was fault for the last race.

Fire will rain down upon thee those who are so blind as to see this guy has no awareness at all, and apparently doesn't know of the brake pedal and braking distances.

Best radio transmission ever from Vettel, and cool to see him driving the moped. But utter ridiculous from Kvyat and I'd actually not be surprised if he does not get a sanction or penality seeing how F up F1 is these days.

That¨s little harsh what you suggest. I would feel partially vindicated if he would be moved asap into Manor category, from where he can do less damage in P22.

I agree to a pint monkey, he did pull a stupid move today as he had nowhere to go but the second contact I beleive was unavoidable as Vettel slowed in front of him and he had nowhere to go again. You can't compare today to China if you do, then you also have to compare every other similar incident and adopt the same result. China he pulled of a fantastic move without hitting anyone, if others had to adjust there lines to compensate, tough titties, how many had to changes lines to avoid contact today and it's not even mentioned? That's my point, today he was trying to impress the home crowd with gaining a few spots of the start and had nowhere to go and hit Vettel but like I mentioned in another thread, he may be under pressure behind the scenes and struggles to cope with it, but also like I mentioned, you can't say this particular incident was kvyat's fault when very similar incidents that possibly include someone's favourite driver are not concidered the same, it's like having a red Ferrari and then you see a yellow one and say "that's not a Ferrari because it's not red" that's a load of bs.

That¨s little harsh what you suggest. I would feel partially vindicated if he would be moved asap into Manor category, from where he can do less damage in P22.

It's a figure of speech Sakae. No one is wanting physical harm to come of him accept maybe Vettel.

But he's a dead man walking now and will be replaced by Max. The fact Ricci also criticised him and Horner too says it all. He's done. And good riddance. GRO got race bans for his incidents. Kvyat should have received far more than a measly 10 second stop and go.

Yeah but grosjean bawl decapitated alonso though, but I see your point, your asking the same as I have been, prevent these accidents from happening not act afterwards. But still I don't think kvyat's move in China was wrong at all but I certainly think this one was, if he was going any faster, he would've done a ralf Schumacher launch. I was gob smacked how Sainz got a penalty for racing another car and kvyat only got the same ten second penalty.

Sainz was just time added, Kvyat's was a stop and go. Strangely though Wehrlein didn't get a penalty for a very sloppy overtake that pushed a Sauber. Terrible officiating if you ask me and all over the place.

But yes Sainz penalty vs Kvyat was out of whack. Kvyat should have received a 30 second stop and go, a reprimand and a good kick up the a##.

I agree to a pint monkey, he did pull a stupid move today as he had nowhere to go but the second contact I beleive was unavoidable as Vettel slowed in front of him and he had nowhere to go again. You can't compare today to China if you do, then you also have to compare every other similar incident and adopt the same result. China he pulled of a fantastic move without hitting anyone, if others had to adjust there lines to compensate, tough titties, how many had to changes lines to avoid contact today and it's not even mentioned? That's my point, today he was trying to impress the home crowd with gaining a few spots of the start and had nowhere to go and hit Vettel but like I mentioned in another thread, he may be under pressure behind the scenes and struggles to cope with it, but also like I mentioned, you can't say this particular incident was kvyat's fault when very similar incidents that possibly include someone's favourite driver are not concidered the same, it's like having a red Ferrari and then you see a yellow one and say "that's not a Ferrari because it's not red" that's a load of bs.

The last few lines. Genius. Lol

He just needs to relax and realise it's a long race and you can't win in the first corner. This is also what I mean about lack of consistency when applying the penalties, I thought that's why they brought an ex driver onto the panel each race to stop brain dead decisions.

Kvyat was not at fault the last race. Even the ferrari boss accepted it. But this race I didn't even Wat was he thinking, hitting hin like that. Atrocious driving.

Kvyat was not at fault the last race. Even the ferrari boss accepted it. But this race I didn't even Wat was he thinking, hitting hin like that. Atrocious driving.

That's right, arivabene said no one was at fault in China, just a racing incident, kimi said it wasn't a big deal, the only one who wasn't accepting it was Vettel. But yea in Russia, defiantly a brain dead move.

Fire will rain down upon thee those who are so blind as to see this guy has no awareness at all, and apparently doesn't know of the brake pedal and braking distances.

HAHA YES!

I agree to a pint monkey,

You want him to buy you beer now to agree with you?

Yeah but grosjean bawl decapitated alonso though,

LOL!

That's right, arivabene said no one was at fault in China, just a racing incident, kimi said it wasn't a big deal, the only one who wasn't accepting it was Vettel. But yea in Russia, defiantly a brain dead move.

iit wasnt a big deal, fair move IMO

Man spell check on my phone is shocking lol.

Kvyat got 3 penalty points for that incident. I'd have given him the full 10 and an immediate race ban, but that's just me!!

Hitting Vettel once might have been a mistake, hitting him twice strikes me as deliberate. Kvyat is a danger to himself and everyone else around him, the sooner he's out of that Red Bull, the better!!

Gosh people take it to far, there have been worser incidents in the past with certain drivers that don't warrant such a harsh punishment. One collision was his fault, the second wasn't as he had no where to go.

hey guys Kvyat is just doing a Grojean thing at the moment. ONE day he will learn to drive I just wish he was in a Manor and not taking up a good race seat....

Gosh people take it to far, there have been worser incidents in the past with certain drivers that don't warrant such a harsh punishment. One collision was his fault, the second wasn't as he had no where to go.

Mate do u really believe that?????

Watch the on car video

Maybe Vettell tried to Brake Test the loony with 1 flat tyre ?????

Excuse me, and this was then in Budha's hands? Maybe it was Vettel's fault that he was actually on the grid in the first instance.

I don't care how many times Kvyat hit Ferrari, but it started by him being out of control, and he is the one who has to accept responsibility for the whole episode IMO.

hey guys Kvyat is just doing a Grojean thing at the moment. ONE day he will learn to drive I just wish he was in a Manor and not taking up a good race seat....

Yeah but how many races will he screw up before he learns? Worse, how many people could he injure in the process? Those kind of rash moves do no one any good and he's said he's not going to stop making them.

Kvyat isn't the only one who got a penalty after the race, Gutierez got 2 points, Sainz got 2 as well, yet to me either of them did anything close to as dangerous as what Kvyat did.

Excuse me, and this was then in Budha's hands? Maybe it was Vettel's fault that he was actually on the grid in the first instance.

I don't care how many times Kvyat hit Ferrari, but it started by him being out of control, and he is the one who has to accept responsibility for the whole episode IMO.

Well yeah technically the second accident was a snowball from the first but the second accident wasn't avoidable is what Iam saying.

And he's still going to beat Dan the man this year...juat watch. He apologised, even phoned Vettel. Can't be undone, but he can be forgiven

He's got a lot of work to do concidwring Ricciardo has had the best start to a season in his career yet. Let's not beat around the bush brad, if he had a Ferrari or merc donk in the back of his Redbull, he would be leading the world championship.

It's one of these moments where someone makes a fuzz about something and you think 'chill, nothing happened' and then BOOM, it happens, and the person gives you that 'I TOLD YOU SO' look, but has to be politically correct.

And he's still going to beat Dan the man this year...just watch. He apologised, even phoned Vettel. Can't be undone, but he can be forgiven

He had to, lol, Chris Horner probably gave him a big talk last afternoon, and this time he can't use his 'I'm in podium so it's all good' theory.