Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

Is Stoffel On His Way To Manor?

Seen a few stories today, one being haryanto saying he may not see the season out at manor and another saying Stoffel wants immediate answer on 2017 and f1. Could he be on his way to partner werhlein? Could this be a way of manor securing Honda power as I believe they only have a one year deal with merc? Interesting hey? I know Dennis said he would supply another team until they win another title, that's a long way away and manor aren't really moving up the grid to fast and two teams developing an engine is better than one isn't it? Something to think about, but Stoffel needs to get in now, this is what I mean with so much talent wasting away because of to many pay drivers.

my first reaction was " God I hope Not" as I see him being DEMOTED if he went to Manor...... Stoffel has already proved himself as being a TOP team driver IMO

Might be his only chance to get in now though as I can't see him in next year at mclaren tbh.

I am not one to praise Red Bull's management of prospects, but...

...Red Bull did make sure to get Daniel Ricciardo in the HRT when he was F1 ready, but while there was no room in their FOUR seats.

McLaren, meanwhile, has only spent for two seats, and still can't find a space for Vandoorne, instead farming off to Super Formula to be forgotten by the European-dominated F1 media that will start gushing over some other prospects in GP2/3, FR3.5, or F3—even though no one on the ladder has shown themselves to be anywhere near as good as Vandoorne.

How frustrating.

Exactly, they just need to get him in, who cares if it's at manor, it won't be for long.