Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sakae

2016 Canada - Race No. 7

The question would be - To whom will RB award/give Dan's next win - the 3rd time icon2_flag.gif

Lol, soon as you find out, let me know, I want to put some money down lol.

I'm guessing to Ferrari next time. LOL

Seriously, I hope 3rd's a charm for Dan. He deserves the next one.

I just can't comprehend how they stuffed up. You would think after the strategy stuff up in Spain that they would be paying extra attention to all aspects of the pitstop.

I love Circuit Gilles Villeneuve. The Canadian Grand Prix isn't always the race of the year, but it has been many times for me. I'd love to go one year, but it is in such close proximity to the Indy 500, and that's where my heart is—so when I'm doing summer travel, I always end up in Indianapolis, and certainly can't afford to go to Montréal just a couple weeks after.

Montréal has been good to Hamilton. I hope the Monaco luck gets his head back into it for the sake of closing up the championship. It is at least fun when Hamilton and Rosberg start to make catty remarks about each other.

Best race of the year, for me. Will be watching the hairpin as lately has been a place of great comedy value. whistling.gif

I hope dan and redbull can continue there good run there.

I just can't comprehend how they stuffed up. You would think after the strategy stuff up in Spain that they would be paying extra attention to all aspects of the pitstop.

They did it (dropoff) because Max already smacked the wall at that point. RB is too embarrassed to let Dan get his revenge.

I say Dan should go to Ferrari next year.

Bro I am the last person you have to convince over this sort of stuff. Coorporate greed always prevails and with verstappen looking set to be rwdbulls new pin up I wouldn't put anything past them. Don't let others see the post though because from my experience, common sense doesn't work to well around here.

Hahaha. As long as I say what i feel and believe then anyone who is in disagreement can hate me all day.

Max may be good but he is still a green apple. He isn't ready to take the baton from Dan.That said we know that RB would do anything to make it look like Max is winning ahead of Dan.

Hahaha. As long as I say what i feel and believe then anyone who is in disagreement can hate me all day.

Max may be good but he is still a green apple. He isn't ready to take the baton from Dan.That said we know that RB would do anything to make it look like Max is winning ahead of Dan.

Agree, if push came to shove, I have no doubt redbull would put all there eggs into verstappen a basket. Look at it like this, if dan gets an offer that is and will be better than what he has now, he will be gone and I think redbull know this as don't forget, were coming up to dans 6th season with silverstone being the anniversary so he is at about time to leave where as verstappen is still very young and the future of redbull so they can't unsettle that nest as there is no one in the pipeline with possibly the exception of sainz who could do better. So they cannot damage that relationship and they will do whatever to make sure they don't.

Agree, if push came to shove, I have no doubt redbull would put all there eggs into verstappen a basket. Look at it like this, if dan gets an offer that is and will be better than what he has now, he will be gone and I think redbull know this as don't forget, were coming up to dans 6th season with silverstone being the anniversary so he is at about time to leave where as verstappen is still very young and the future of redbull so they can't unsettle that nest as there is no one in the pipeline with possibly the exception of sainz who could do better. So they cannot damage that relationship and they will do whatever to make sure they don't.

If I were Dan I would negotiate with Ferrari now. So he can outshine Vettel again eekout.gif

Ferrari sound like there going to resign kimi but I think that will happen if no other option is available. Rosberg wants to stay at Mercedes so it's really up to Ferrari on what they do so a move can be made.

Ferrari sound like there going to resign kimi but I think that will happen if no other option is available. Rosberg wants to stay at Mercedes so it's really up to Ferrari on what they do so a move can be made.

If I were Ferrari I would talk to Dan first choice. 2nd is Bottas.

Coming back to the Canadian race, I feel mclaren are going to be terrible here with that long straights if honda doesn't bring a powerupgrade?

Do you think ricci could beat vettel second time as team mate now that vettel is very well settled with ferrari?

He was very well settled at redbull, won 4 titles and a bunch of wins so I can't see why dan couldn't do it again.

Coming back to the Canadian race, I feel mclaren are going to be terrible here with that long straights if honda doesn't bring a powerupgrade?

Maybe maybe not, they were running at race pace in Spain and they were conserving fuel so I guess we'll have to wait and see.

He was very well settled at redbull, won 4 titles and a bunch of wins so I can't see why dan couldn't do it again.

+1

That's fine, anything is possible, however lets hope however should the table turned against him, and his ego-bubble got busted, we would be spared of the same whining as we are witnessing now. "I am not sure where to go from here", "team screw me up", and other endless articles how unfairly Ferrari (or any other team) treats him. Like a 16 year old girl after she gets dumped.