Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

Mick Schumacher

Mick Schumacher seems to have inherited his fathers driving ability

http://www.gptoday.com/full_story/view/567844/Mick_Schumacher_wins_twice_in_1_day_at_German_Formula_4/

I find this hilarious after the fact Jos Verstappen made a comment that was a bit below the belt IMO saying Mick needs more time to get to f1 than Max did because he is missing his fathers advice. Well, what a way to shut him up.

I'm sure Mick can do better than Max. When is Jos better than Michael ?

It's in the Genes.

Max just had a gift from RB and Dan and he's all show-off already. Look what happened in Monaco when he had to win by himself?

That b@astard won't win another race for the rest of the season and I hope he doesn't even get to the podium over the next several races at least.

I'm sure Mick can do better than Max. When is Jos better than Michael ?

It's in the Genes.

Max just had a gift from RB and Dan and he's all show-off already. Look what happened in Monaco when he had to win by himself?

That b@astard won't win another race for the rest of the season and I hope he doesn't even get to the podium over the next several races at least.

Jos is protecting Max's potential earnings. Not having Mick in F1 helps his son be keeping all the focus and attention on him, err I mean his son Max.

Stoffel should be in F1 right this moment. Maybe for Mick's sake it is good he's not in F1 at present. But if he keeps things up, I see no reason why he won't be.

Max just thinks he is better than he just, just like his father. I don't even know why his would even comment, he's just got out of karts ffs, is he worried he will skip most and jump into f1, therefore worried?

Yeah well, playing mind games with someone who can't even speak for themselves is abit harsh IMO.

I still believe that Mick will end up in either Ferrari or Merc in 2 years. Max will be out of drive by then due to crashaholicness byebye.gifcabbage.gif

You will have mick and Max battling it out with Jos there going "wish I was as good as my son so I could've challenged a Schumacher" lol

You will have mick and Max battling it out with Jos there going "wish I was as good as my son so I could've challenged a Schumacher" lol

Jos is saying that already loljump.gif

I remember watching an interview with Jos in his rookie season in 1994 saying he is a better wet driver than dry, funny that, because nearly every wet race I would seem him pirouette of the circuit.

Problem with Max is he wants to be the best to soon and doesn't want to allow himself to learn as he thinks he knows it all already.

I'm looking forward to Max increasing in arrogance and going off the rails. He's got all the right ingredients. Grab the popcorn and let's get comfy.

Problem with Max is he wants to be the best to soon and doesn't want to allow himself to learn as he thinks he knows it all already.

IMHO Max's biggest problem, in the long term, is his dad, Max could be the nicest kid in the whole world but his dad is going to have such a bad influence on him that it could cost him dearly

Dad said that he is pulling back. Whether he means it remains to be seen. I do not however blame him for being a father first. (Remember Hamilton's dad?)

Yeah Hamilton sacked him and he has gone rampant ever since, seems like Lewis's old man was the only one keeping him under control. As for Jos, he's always been a w@nker IMO.

Jos had around 10 years in F1 with 8 different teams and yet not have a single win, no pole, career points in total 17 over 107 starts ?

Heck, I could have done better than this useless guy !! loljump.gif

Whats funny is that back in 94 he said that he's and schumis Benetton were so different that if he had schumis car he could've done the same.

Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-13_zpsrlcfeopw.gif?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Quick on his feet running from cops after belting another helpless woman. Lol

Yea....in the same article I noticed:

The last team of his famous father was Mercedes, whose boss and co-owner Toto Wolff said at the German grand prix: "He (Mick) is such an impressive young man.

"He is friendly, modest, well behaved -- everything you want from a teenager," Wolff told the German broadcaster Sky.

How many successful F1 drivers have been "friendly, modest and well behaved" as opposed to "self-absorbed, c#cky and ruthless?"