Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ruslan

Dr. Helmut Marko

As people may already know, I am not a big fan of Dr. Helmut Marko...but he does produce some great quotes. I figure he deserves his own thread....as he always comes up with something to entertain us. Latest quotes:

Daniel Ricciardo might be the best performing F1 driver at the moment, according to Dr Helmut Marko: "He had the wrong strategy in Barcelona and in Monaco he deserved victory. Two times he had it torn from his hands. I have told him that at the moment he is driving at such a high level - maybe even the highest out of all the drivers - that victory for him is now only a matter of time," Marko added.

And of course: "We already have the best chassis," he said, "which is a big plus."

well how's that? Someone around here was saying that about a week ago lol

After all that b*****g and w******g we heard recently from rank and file in RB camp, it's like calming down a child. What did you expect him to say?

It's funny that because logic like that Sakae doesn't favour anyone else any other time. Bit to late to approach comments with common sense now concidering your the one raving on about how good marko is and trying to convince me he knows what he is talking about, except this time hey? You make double standards so easy to spot, think dans a whinger yet you support the bratiest most selfish driver the sport has seen in the last ten years. Lmao you make me laugh sakae, sometimes I wonder if you remember what you say half the the time.

Is it too difficult to realize that Dr. Marko is bias towards his driver, and supports his believe with rhetoric? Dennis declared his pair of drivers as "the greatest", and now we got more or less the same elsewhere. No surprises here. RBR needs DR to support their campaign in 2017 and maybe beyond, therefore the events in Spain and Monaco, unplanned as they were, might derail their objectives if DR leaves a team. Lord knows we heard enough from him on that subject recently. Litany of self-pity was endless, necessitating Marko to get up and patch things up. It's should not be difficult to understand this, but from where I sit, it can also be totally ignored for the same reasons.

Your joking marko is biased towards his driver/s. Haven't I been saying that about Vettel and webber. You say dans whinging was endless and marko had to patch it up? Sounds familiar doesn't it? So every time Seb caused a drama was marko doing the same in your eyes? No, that would be silly otherwise we wouldn't have an endless debate over this issue. Biased double standards is what I sense here. I never seen you say anything nice about dan, it's always in retrospect to Vettel. You always claim he is a who get and bags his team, yet unless your blind (no offence) you seem to forget the behaviour of your beloved Vettel.

Just found this and was wondering why you never post anything like this, always looking for the negative on him.

http://www.gptoday.com/full_story/view/568282/RicciardoI_heard_what_I_needed_to_hear/

Your joking marko is biased towards his driver/s. Haven't I been saying that about Vettel and webber. You say dans whinging was endless and marko had to patch it up? Sounds familiar doesn't it? So every time Seb caused a drama was marko doing the same in your eyes? No, that would be silly otherwise we wouldn't have an endless debate over this issue. Biased double standards is what I sense here. I never seen you say anything nice about dan, it's always in retrospect to Vettel. You always claim he is a who get and bags his team, yet unless your blind (no offence) you seem to forget the behaviour of your beloved Vettel.

Just found this and was wondering why you never post anything like this, always looking for the negative on him.

http://www.gptoday.c...needed_to_hear/

Excuses for DR seems endless. Its time to move towards better things, at least on my side. I have enough of him, just as all that wasted noise around him. World is full of interesting people, with, or without him. There is another race ahead of us.

Omg, once he gets upset and makes it vocal "oh he's a whinger" geez you must have a bad memory because if this is all that it takes for you to dislike a driver, I can't figure out how you have such a fetish for Vettel, tunnel vision is it? Or ignore certain things? Which one is it because I am out of ideas now.

Omg, once he gets upset and makes it vocal "oh he's a whinger" geez you must have a bad memory because if this is all that it takes for you to dislike a driver, I can't figure out how you have such a fetish for Vettel, tunnel vision is it? Or ignore certain things? Which one is it because I am out of ideas now.

Err no. I've never used such expression until I learn it on the internet from fans of Webber, Hamilton, and DR when talking about Vettel. Today we can clearly say, that the same concept fits to more drivers, from Mansell to Alonso, Hamilton, DR and many more. DR is merely latest in that department who is in the lead of pack by six horse lengths.

Why you copying what other fans of other drivers are doing? if there are that many, does it make you think why they feel that way? If it's genuine hate, they would hate Vettel no matter what like you hate Ricciardo but I atleast acknowledge if he has done well or what not, with you and Ricciardo you can't, you spin it around so it has relevance to Vettel, why do you do that? You may have never used the term whinger but you know what I am getting at, why so pedantic?

I do not "hate" DR, but I think he is overrated, and sometimes he turns himslef into a**. That 2014 year got into his head far too much for his own good, but when one sits down, and looks with magifying glass on the whole year, including pre-season, there is nothing comprehensive about it, but it raises more inconvenient questions about RBR, and what (and why) they were planning to do with Vettel.

BTW, that's it for me. I have enough for a while of this topic, DR, RBR, including fans.

Yeah I feel I am bashing my head against the wall, especially the last comment, Vettel had pre season issues, the bloody entire chassis was developed around him, he would've had simulator work in the chassis before dan even step foot in it I can almost gurantee that but that's to simple to think like that as it explains the whole thing in a nutshell.