Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

radical-one

Lewis a prima donna and a brat

I always know he is worst that we all thought...

Lewis is bad news. No wonder Ferrari and Red Bull don't want him in their team.

Niki Lauda claims Lewis Hamiltontrashed a hospitality room in Baku and subsequently lied about his relationship with Rosberg.

The Austrian, winner of three world championship titles and now non-executive chairman at Mercedes, made the admission on Red Bull's 'Sport & Talk' show for the Servus TV which was recorded last Friday as the Spielberg weekend got underway but broadcast last night (Monday).

Lauda, who was joined in the studio by Red Bull F1 Consultant Helmet Marko and Swiss journalist Roger Benoit, claimed that following a frustrating weekend in Baku, where the Briton, having crashed in qualifying, necessitating that he start the race from the fifth row, eventually finishing fifth, whilst Rosberg won and re-established a 24 point lead, was becoming sick to death at being asked about his relationship with the German.

According to Lauda, Hamilton subsequently made the claim that the relationship with Rosberg was "really, really good" in a bid to end the questions and also appear to be the 'peace maker' within the team.

"Lewis lied, simple as that," said Lauda. "He just said something. He wanted to be the peace maker in order to have peace."

Should there be any further clashes, said the Austrian - and this was recorded before the controversial events of Sunday - Hamilton would be able to claim that he was the peace maker and had tried his best to maintain calm within the team.

"You can rely upon it," Lauda said, "he is not a peace maker".

The Austrian then revealed that Hamilton was "so p***ed off" after qualifying in Baku that he wrecked his private hospitality room.

"He told me I couldn't come in because he was going to destroy everything," said Lauda. "He did it because he had crashed. This is how it was. "I was there, he smashed everything".

The Austrian, who will, in the wake of what happened in Austria probably regret having revealed quite so much to the 'Sport & Talk' audience, confirmed that Hamilton will have to pay for the damage to the room. "You can count on that," he said.

He's forgotten where he's come from hasnt he?

With some dgree of fairness, trashing the room is not my style, but it's least of MB's problems at the moment, and yes, Hamilton is getting a bill, Lauda confirmed. Michael Schumacher, whom I like as much as if he would be my brother, trashed also once a room (I forgot why, but somehow Japan comes to my mind, then Toyota...). Boyz will be boyz.

He trashed a room getting trashed with ralf literally. Not over a race or qualifying result, all though I don't condone either, both totally different circumstances.

dont pay him until he changes his attitude, that would fix him.

Sure he can afford the bill because he has a lot of money but his money can't buy Fan's respect.

Heck, his money comes from the fans to begin with. Who does he think he is ?

FVCK Lewis !

You just watch him even in gp2, he was so focussed on making it to f1 so focussed at trying his best and looking the best in employers eyes. Now he has won a few titles and races it's time to let the hair down and the attitude change is disgusting, needs a good punch in the head. To bad no drivers have had a sudden urge like Homer Simpson

1 hour ago, spiral.out said:

Trash Alonso's house.  Webric will clean it up.

Lol that's almost as funny as the gap in Lewis's teeth sorry between kimi wins lol.

motosport.com website is reporting, that Mercedes had Lauda to withdraw his comments as those being out of context, and (i) Hamilton did not trash the room, and (ii) Hamilton did not lied about his relationship with Rosberg.

There you go. Hamilton is whiter than virgin snow, no blemishes, and smells like bunch of roses.

22 minutes ago, Sakae said:

motosport.com website is reporting, that Mercedes had Lauda to withdraw his comments as those being out of context, and (i) Hamilton did not trash the room, and (ii) Hamilton did not lied about his relationship with Rosberg.

There you go. Hamilton is whiter than virgin snow, no blemishes, and smells like bunch of roses.

Mercedes is there to sell their road cars, they think that Lewis halps them sell more cars than Nico does

1 hour ago, Publius Cornelius Scipio said:

Mercedes is there to sell their road cars, they think that Lewis halps them sell more cars than Nico does

How would Lewis sell more cars? Being a German brand with German driver leading the standings, be a no brainer who to support, but that prooves it's not about what they tell the public is it? What the public here and what they do are totally different.

2 hours ago, Sakae said:

Weird. Austrian friends (Lauda, Marko, DM) are chatting - Servus channel is owned by Mateschitz 

“He lied. It’s quite simple,” Lauda told Servus. “But when they drive off he does whatever he can and it will get worse the more Rosberg gets ahead…”

Source

2 hours ago, Emmcee said:

How would Lewis sell more cars? Being a German brand with German driver leading the standings, be a no brainer who to support, but that prooves it's not about what they tell the public is it? What the public here and what they do are totally different.

they are already strong in Germany, they need to open up new markets, bring in a younger audience and Hamilton is much better than Nico in that respect, even with his rock star attitude, Nico's image is that of a rather weel behaved and well educated young man whereas Hamilton is (trying to become) a global celebrity with famous friends etc

Yeah but anyone would rather nico's image, they always have to defend Lewis and make up stories.

Like Mayweather in boxing whom people watch hoping that he loses, Hamilton is the driver that people watches hoping he would fail in the next race....