Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

radical-one

Lewis a prima donna and a brat

14 hours ago, Sakae said:

“He lied. It’s quite simple,” Lauda told Servus. “But when they drive off he does whatever he can and it will get worse the more Rosberg gets ahead…”

Well, take a quote purportedly by Lauda (I am seriously doubting that he was misquoted), and tell me what does that tell you about relationship between a driver and his managers. No amount of PR can put a shine on that now. Sometimes a simple sentence uttered in unguarded moment reveals naked truth, and that's where we are with that person, take it, or leave it.

He's just an idiot, he has know respect for anything or anyone.

Question is, where does that leaves Rosberg, who is I gather definitely in no win position after last weekend. How much more writing on the wall he needs? Seriously, he cannot trust that any future incident will be judged on its merit, and fairly at that. To me, resolution of the incident in Austria was one of the most blatant manipulation of race results I've seen in very long time, and there is nothing, going forward, which is promising to be any different for Rosbgerg. I would appeal to Dr. Zetsche to issue directive to the team, and let the Englishman off by this year end. That's the only real solution available for the mess that was created. Take Pascal on, and problems will go away. Cars sell today based on superb technology, quality, prestige, exclusivity of ownership, and dependability. Hamilton adds nothing to that.

Oh dear God not another thread going over the same old comments....

This place has really gone to the dogs. Before you say anything, I am not a Lewis fan, but I am very tired of reading the same angry rants in practically every topic. Doesn't matter what the topic is about is, it eventually degenerates into Lewis haters trying to outdo each other by slagging him off and patting each other on the back. 

Very, very boring. Get a life people.

There was a time in this forum where there was intelligent debate, usually about more than one driver.

4 hours ago, Sakae said:

Question is, where does that leaves Rosberg, who is I gather definitely in no win position after last weekend. How much more writing on the wall he needs? 

Rosberg has only got one chance: be far ahead of Hamilton, when he's way ahead Lewis can't bully him and sometimes under these circumstances Lewis makes mistakes. The problem is that Hamilton is - without any doubt - the better driver so Rosberg has to give everything and some more all the time.

Other than that Nico could introduce some wannabe pop star beauty queen to Lewis in the hope that his focus becomes blurred once again. Or maybe Nico could try and convince the producer of the Kardshians to give Lewis a role in the show, maybe he could become engaged to one of the girls or become best buddy with the dad (whatever his name now) who I understand has a reasonable past as a racing driver

1 hour ago, Publius Cornelius Scipio said:

Rosberg has only got one chance: be far ahead of Hamilton, when he's way ahead Lewis can't bully him and sometimes under these circumstances Lewis makes mistakes. The problem is that Hamilton is - without any doubt - the better driver so Rosberg has to give everything and some more all the time.

Other than that Nico could introduce some wannabe pop star beauty queen to Lewis in the hope that his focus becomes blurred once again. Or maybe Nico could try and convince the producer of the Kardshians to give Lewis a role in the show, maybe he could become engaged to one of the girls or become best buddy with the dad (whatever his name now) who I understand has a reasonable past as a racing driver

To summrise then, Nico's options are:

1. Bite bottom lip, collect cheque, and be happy with what you have. Better be No. 2 with Mercedes, than No. 1 with McLaren.

2. Drive like devil, and prove all doubters wrong. Hamilton's personal meltdown will follow in auto-pilot.

3. Retire rich. 

Mixing Kardashians & Hamilton presents itself as a top of the line plan.

A prima donna and a brat? Probably. A triple WDC? Certainly.

A triple WDC with a lot of help, and last minute luck, while competition, handcuffed by FiA's playbook, was unceremoniously bulldozed aside and out of his way? Certainly, I do agree.

45 minutes ago, Sakae said:

A triple WDC with a lot of help, and last minute luck, while competition, handcuffed by FiA's playbook, was unceremoniously bulldozed aside and out of his way? Certainly, I do agree.

It's a pity that the 2014 WDC (and 2015 to some extent) was tampered with by Mercedes because, apart from being a primadonna and a a brat, Hamilton is extremely talented and deserves to win the WDC on his own merit. so far he won in 2008 because someone let him through  at the last corner of the last race (whether that happened because that someone couldn't keep his car on track because of the rain or because he's a good buddy of Hamilton I don't know), he won in 2014 after a string of frankly proposterous races (Budapest, Spa and Monza and then what happened after that) and in 2015 when at the beginning of the season Rosberg was a broken man (see what happened in 2014) and was allowed to win again only when Hamilton had almost secured his WDC.

I think that if Hamilton still had his dad by his side he would have probably explained him that the above doesn't really help him be loved and admired by fans and that since he's a great driver he has got what it takes to win the WDC in a straight and honest fight, something that would earn him the respect and admiration of most of the fans

2 minutes ago, Publius Cornelius Scipio said:

It's a pity that the 2014 WDC (and 2015 to some extent) was tampered with by Mercedes because, apart from being a primadonna and a a brat, Hamilton is extremely talented and deserves to win the WDC on his own merit. so far he won in 2008 because someone let him through  at the last corner of the last race (whether that happened because that someone couldn't keep his car on track because of the rain or because he's a good buddy of Hamilton I don't know), he won in 2014 after a string of frankly proposterous races (Budapest, Spa and Monza and then what happened after that) and in 2015 when at the beginning of the season Rosberg was a broken man (see what happened in 2014) and was allowed to win again only when Hamilton had almost secured his WDC.

I think that if Hamilton still had his dad by his side he would have probably explained him that the above doesn't really help him be loved and admired by fans and that since he's a great driver he has got what it takes to win the WDC in a straight and honest fight, something that would earn him the respect and admiration of most of the fans

Good post agree 100%

23 hours ago, Grabthaw the Hammerslayer said:

Oh dear God not another thread going over the same old comments....

This place has really gone to the dogs. Before you say anything, I am not a Lewis fan, but I am very tired of reading the same angry rants in practically every topic. Doesn't matter what the topic is about is, it eventually degenerates into Lewis haters trying to outdo each other by slagging him off and patting each other on the back. 

Very, very boring. Get a life people.

There was a time in this forum where there was intelligent debate, usually about more than one driver.

Dont let Hamiltons ballsack hit you on the way out

34 minutes ago, Publius Cornelius Scipio said:

Hamilton might have won without Mercedes's PU, playbook or not, possibility of that certainly exists, but rather sticking to the fact of the matter, he did not, and was massively helped in manner not known in history of this sport; there is no point speculating today whether he would have 3 WDC to his credit under normal conditions. People tend to forget, that while with McLaren, and when competition was more leveled, Hamilton won some races, but he also lost many others which arguably he could have won as well. I think all F1 drivers are all talented, each in special way, however it seems that some are helped more, than others. It is not my intention to deny fame to anyone, but in some cases I take more silvering look, and last two to three years will go down in history books as dark blot for this sport.   

Where i come from, most champions of any type of sports are the ones who are more modest and refined.

It's those wannabes / hungry to become champions are the wild ones and wants attention. 

Too bad for Lewis, the more championship trophy he gets the less modest and more P@nk he becomes !

Atleast us f1 insiders know, his trophy's not won in the same significance of the likes of Schumacher,senna, Prost or even Vettel.

>>Nah, this is my thread and you didn't like it so, so long.<<

I wasn't aware that you could own entire threads....

Interesting, well I'm British - I'll do what we used to when we had an empire - I'm sticking a flag in it, therefore it's mine now! :surrender: