Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

radical-one

Lewis a prima donna and a brat

And who said Hamilton is not a nice guy...

Hamilton appeared on The Ellen Show ahead of this weekend's United States Grand Prix.

And of course, Ellen DeGeneres asked the pressing questions such as do drivers pee during grands prix.

"You're supposed to go in your suit, but I can't do it," Hamilton said.

"I've never done it. But there are drivers that do."

He elaborated: "The driver that used to drive for the team was Michael Schumacher, I don't know if anyone's heard of him,

You know Ferrari built a Indy/champ car to enter the Indy 500 one year.

He didn't have to say that at all, she didn't ask for that, and if anyone had any doubt how unpleasant this person is, how much more does one needs? Whether anyone knows who Schumacher is, has been absolutely irrelevant, especially when he didn't have that direct knowledge himself.

Hamilton is not happy with a lot of people. (June 12, 2016)

The Mail on Sunday understands that Hamilton has expressed his doubts about the independence of Mercedes F1 chairman Niki Lauda and team principal Toto Wolff, both of whom are German-speaking like his team-mate Nico Rosberg — and that he has described them in the most derogatory terms imaginable.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/formulaone/article-3636890/Lewis-Hamilton-claims-Canadian-Grand-Prix-pole-position-shading-Mercedes-team-mate-Nico-Rosberg-TENTH.html#ixzz4Ne9ZWsOs 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Maybe Nicki and Torger read the Mail, and suddenly #44 car became ill. I am not sure why Hammy is now surprised. (Joking!!!)

He's killing himself, classic isn't it? Not his fault he's not leading the championship so I'll blame it on everyone else. Words like this got Prost sacked from Ferrari.

Saw Lewis on TV with his glasses, since when does he need them? Reminded me of this, does he think he is immediately smarter for wearing them?

5 hours ago, Emmcee said:

He's killing himself, classic isn't it? Not his fault he's not leading the championship so I'll blame it on everyone else. Words like this got Prost sacked from Ferrari.

It will be easier for him to just accept that he lost/losing the Title and his Mojo this year. 

The pain of it is that next year he will have to work triple time to get back the tile as he will not only have to compete with Nico but also against RB and even Ferrari. 

Party more LOSE more P@nk !

4 hours ago, radical-one said:

It will be easier for him to just accept that he lost/losing the Title and his Mojo this year. 

The pain of it is that next year he will have to work triple time to get back the tile as he will not only have to compete with Nico but also against RB and even Ferrari. 

Party more LOSE more P@nk !

There was a famous F1 person commenting recently on how smart he felt it was that Vettel was going to all the available 2017 Pirelli tyre tests. Hamilton has been to none and I wager anyone here it's because he's confident or arrogant enough that he feels he can just turn up on a race weekend after boozing, partying and douchebagging around and be on the limit and speed right away. He's being found out now. He's certainly not had good luck with the car reliability, but all our fav drivers have suffered through this, some more than most. It's time the little princess sucked it up, took it on the chin and moved on. He instead cries conspiracy. Clearly he really is the best team mate for The Emporer because he also once accused his own team of them not wanting him to win.

As for other d|ckheads in the world sport, Kyrios has been thrown off the tennis world tour! Rejoice, finally someone has the courage to tell these fvckwits it's no longer acceptable.

26 minutes ago, KoolMonkey said:

There was a famous F1 person commenting recently on how smart he felt it was that Vettel was going to all the available 2017 Pirelli tyre tests. Hamilton has been to none and I wager anyone here it's because he's confident or arrogant enough that he feels he can just turn up on a race weekend after boozing, partying and douchebagging around and be on the limit and speed right away. He's being found out now. He's certainly not had good luck with the car reliability, but all our fav drivers have suffered through this, some more than most. It's time the little princess sucked it up, took it on the chin and moved on. He instead cries conspiracy. Clearly he really is the best team mate for The Emporer because he also once accused his own team of them not wanting him to win.

As for other d|ckheads in the world sport, Kyrios has been thrown off the tennis world tour! Rejoice, finally someone has the courage to tell these fvckwits it's no longer acceptable.

Agree. He thinks he's too great he can party hard and win - Evidently not ! 

If Lewis thinks he can easily come back next year for another easy Trophy he's sorely mistaken. We might have seen the best of Mercs domination and 2017 could be RBs or Ferrari's turn. McLaren will be there for the taking as well. Won't be a walk in a park any longer.

He said in the press conference at Austin: "there's a lot of past champions who didn't win the title the following year". Yeah but no other champion has had a car like his and by the sounds of what I quoted is that he is admitting defeat already. Be different if the Mercedes wasn't so competitive but he has a car capable of winning every race on the championship calendar. Bet most past champions wouldn't let that slide through there fingers oh with the exception of Villeneuve lol. He had such the upper hand and with the car being so dominant, shouldn't have really allowed nico to win any races unless he retired. But he let nico in by being to relaxed IMO and now he can't stop the momentum. Nico has enough experience now not to make a mistake so it's all up to Lewis to hope for a miracle.

29 minutes ago, Emmcee said:

He said in the press conference at Austin: "there's a lot of past champions who didn't win the title the following year". Yeah but no other champion has had a car like his and by the sounds of what I quoted is that he is admitting defeat already. Be different if the Mercedes wasn't so competitive but he has a car capable of winning every race on the championship calendar. Bet most past champions wouldn't let that slide through there fingers oh with the exception of Villeneuve lol. He had such the upper hand and with the car being so dominant, shouldn't have really allowed nico to win any races unless he retired. But he let nico in by being to relaxed IMO and now he can't stop the momentum. Nico has enough experience now not to make a mistake so it's all up to Lewis to hope for a miracle.

What about Senna in 1989? He lost the title to Prost.

I think history shows that Lewis's personal life doesn't affect his driving. For a few years now he's been all over social media with pics of his antics, then turns up to a race weekend and is faster than everyone. That hasn't really changed, but this year he had bad reliability in the early part of the season, has messed up too many starts, and lost 25 points in Malaysia. His speed is still there. If it weren't for Malaysia then the 2 mercs would still be neck and neck.

You referring to senna being disqualified for going through the chicane? Something almost every car does in a race today. How was he supposed to beat Prost when ballestre was on prosts side? Senna won that year but had it stolen on corrupt grounds. Prost knew that senna knew he would have to turn in, just Prost waited till senna was close enough before he did it. If he wanted to keep senna out, he should've defended before the braking zone, not move across under braking. It proves he didn't expect senna to try that and the move would've been pulled of if Alain didn't come across, once Alain came across, nothing could prevent contact as senna couldn't go anywhere.

No I forgot about the chicane, I was just replying to your comment about no other champ has had a dominant car again the following season (and lost the title)

Yeah well senna didn't loose the title, Prost and ballestre stole it from senna who should have 4 titles to his name and not 3.

They were all in bed together and had a vendetta for senna. Honestly I can't see how Prost won and kept that title as senna was disqualified for cutting the chicane yet no one was disqualified for missing chicanes at hockenhiem a few races earlier.

No it wasn't though, they disqualified senna on a technicality that didn't even exsist a few races prior where jumping the chicane at the old hockenhiem circuit would net you more time than running through the final chicane at Suzuka. Prost was going to win the title no matter what that year, even if he didn't have the points to do so.

13 hours ago, Emmcee said:

No it wasn't though, they disqualified senna on a technicality that didn't even exsist a few races prior where jumping the chicane at the old hockenhiem circuit would net you more time than running through the final chicane at Suzuka. Prost was going to win the title no matter what that year, even if he didn't have the points to do so.

Ja, you know your stuff (history)... heard it before... actually I agree

pretty bad to loose the title on corruption and technicalities when that exact move is done by almost every driver through the length of the race at some point in today's era. Just like Lewis said as he is closing in on sennas pole position total, just the time frame he did it in is what is most astonishing. Took Schumacher another ten years to catch sennas pole tally. Incredible driver.

Senna was extra special and only Prost and Ballestre are the only ones who had the formula to beat him to the crown. It's called Formula French MAFIA  B)

Schumacher is an incredible driver and IMO him and senna are so so close it's not funny. Both were extremely quick in the wet and showed there car control and skill were levels above anyone else. But it was the fact that senna could drive quicker than anyone else, lap after lap, even when the car was a pig like the 93 Mclaren, his skill could still shine though better than anyone else. From the very first race he did in f1 to the very last one, he was on the absolute limit for basically every single lap he drove. Incredible driver and we will never see a driver ever again posses the same or better car control than senna did, the sheer pace senna did it at. Just every time I think of him and watch old clips to relive my childhood hero you could say, Iam still blown away with just how much control he had of the car. It really was a treat to watch him drive.