Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

radical-one

Lewis a prima donna and a brat

12 hours ago, KoolMonkey said:

I was going to post that exact quote. This prick is intorreable. As far as I'm concerned its all out war on this immature narcisitic ungrateful imbecile. Take it on the chin, or FVCK OFF LEWIS.

Massa took it like a man, albeit an emotional and passionate, but still respectful one, when he won and then lost a WDC within 30secs. We felt for him. I feel nothing but contempt for this d|ckhead. I've asked this before, but I'm honestly begging now, who here is a Lewis fanatic!? Would or could you kindly explain how in your eyes, you see this guy? Do you respect him?

Society is screwed when the role models of the day are the Kanye Wests' and the Kardashians. I honestly see Lewis in this same light. As good as he is in the car, outside the car, God help you is all I can say.

Mercedes you are ruined. You have left this prat take over everything. Toto and Lauda both allowed this to happen. The a## kissing that ensured after Nico retired and they both were sucking on Lewis' teat was mind boggling. What a gutless team. It's easy when youre winning and have 3x the number of employees and budget. But they will falter at some point. They have to, or the sport is finished. The type of crowd Lewis hangs with don't watch the sport anyway. They don't buy the brands he fronts.

Nico, you will go down in history my friend. You beat him fair and square and this baby is still crying about it.

You said it all for me. ditto +10

22 minutes ago, radical-one said:

That's cool Maure :D

I live in Tokyo. You are nearer Suzuka than where I am :cheers:

I'm a bike guy, actually. So Motegi is closer to my heart. But, yeah, Suzuka is something else. Have you been to a race? I was there when Schumacher blew his engine in 2006, losing his chance for a last championship. 

1 hour ago, maure said:

I'm a bike guy, actually. So Motegi is closer to my heart. But, yeah, Suzuka is something else. Have you been to a race? I was there when Schumacher blew his engine in 2006, losing his chance for a last championship. 

Wow. I like Motegi as well. I raced in Motegi, Suzuka, TI Aida(not used for F1 any longer) and of course my nearest circuit which is Fuji speedway but not bike

but GT300 Club races and Trackdays.

I watched F1 many times in Suzuka 5X not in 2006 though ( watched it on TV and fell apart when Schumi lost that one). Fuji 1X in Japan F1. But I do watch regularly the Japan GT series (have some GT driver friends) and sometimes Super Formula (Formerly Formula Nippon).   

Motegi is still owned by Honda so I'm still hopeful that McLaren does better soon. Let's hope for a good 2017 season !

;)

3 hours ago, maure said:

2006= last real drivers championship. If he won that race, the title was his. What a way to loose it and he was doing all that could possible be done. After being behind by nearly 40 points at on stage which would be equivalent to a 100 points today, what a comeback reguardless of the result.

19 hours ago, Emmcee said:

2006= last real drivers championship. If he won that race, the title was his. What a way to loose it and he was doing all that could possible be done. After being behind by nearly 40 points at on stage which would be equivalent to a 100 points today, what a comeback reguardless of the result.

And I never heard Schumi b1Tched about the engine failure that made him loss the trophy. Imagine is that was Lewis? He'd probably re-stared the World WAR II between UK-Germany ! That's the difference between a real Classed champion and P@nk LOW CLASS Champion. 

22 hours ago, radical-one said:

Wow. I like Motegi as well. I raced in Motegi, Suzuka, TI Aida(not used for F1 any longer) and of course my nearest circuit which is Fuji speedway but not bike

but GT300 Club races and Trackdays.

I watched F1 many times in Suzuka 5X not in 2006 though ( watched it on TV and fell apart when Schumi lost that one). Fuji 1X in Japan F1. But I do watch regularly the Japan GT series (have some GT driver friends) and sometimes Super Formula (Formerly Formula Nippon).   

Motegi is still owned by Honda so I'm still hopeful that McLaren does better soon. Let's hope for a good 2017 season !

;)

Japan is a good place for racing. Just last summer, I found a track in Gamagori I didn't know existed. And right in the middle of the beautiful Mikawa bay.

20 hours ago, Emmcee said:

Not quite his but just about. Losing it, though, meant it was over.

I've never quite felt that Alonso deserved full praise for that championship. Having said that, Whiting behaved atrociously on multiple occasions and clearly helped Schumacher. Then again, it was just a prelude to the out-of-this-world repugnant behavior that has characterized F1's race director since.

Why not? Alonso rattled of 4 straight wins in the middle of the season before schumis epic comeback.

2 hours ago, maure said:

Japan is a good place for racing. Just last summer, I found a track in Gamagori I didn't know existed. And right in the middle of the beautiful Mikawa bay.

Not quite his but just about. Losing it, though, meant it was over.

I've never quite felt that Alonso deserved full praise for that championship. Having said that, Whiting behaved atrociously on multiple occasions and clearly helped Schumacher. Then again, it was just a prelude to the out-of-this-world repugnant behavior that has characterized F1's race director since.

I haven't been to that track in Mikawa bay. Maybe I will check it in the future.

This PVnk can't move on and accept defeat !  :furious:

I have not seen any worst LOSER than Lewis ! :nono1:

Hamilton: 'I didn't have equal opportunity' from Mercedes

What and nico did for the past 3 years? Quick to forget that isn't he? He got beaten fair and square and even more so because no doubt Mercedes would've been doing that bit extra for Lewis than nico like they have always done.

2 hours ago, radical-one said:

Hamilton: 'I didn't have equal opportunity' from Mercedes

I wonder if the F1 scoring system will give actually to anyone a pause. Hamilton scored potentially up to 25 points less due to having one more DNF over Rosberg, yet a season long of 21 races, and despite all of his wins he has not managed to compensate for, and offset that points loss. Rosberg quietly reaching podium race after race was enough for his WDC. Looks like brainy idea that every race counts is more than just a cliche. I'am not sure why, but something is not clicking right with that picture, and that is not because Hamilton is involved, but from sporting point of view the thingy seems not well balanced.

In retrospect significance of that one DNF produced really some hysterical headlines. 

What about rosberg handing Monaco win to Lewis and his rediculous penalties he got? Lewis would've finished a lot further back than he did. From what I can remember nico got a penalty in Germany which cost him second and two 10 second penalties, one in Britain and one in Malaysia where he fought back to third. So from that you can get some idea just how far Lewis would've been behind. Nico would've won it before Abu Dhabi that's for sure.

There is one ha ha about Dr. Zetsche in the print. He was telling, how he came out from under shower, when he saw caller's name on his "handy" was Totto, and first what crossed his mind, no, not again Hamilton. What has he done now? It quickly was clarified that call was actually placed to tell him, that Rosberg has retired.

What comes out of it actually is a frank admission by top brass, that Hamilton makes now people freeze, and not the most pleasant way. Boy made a name for himself.

And yet they allow Lewis to continue unchecked in his behaviour.

Whoever thought it was a good idea to sell team shares to Lauda and Toto is not very intelligent. They are Lewis' enablers when it comes to his behaviour. Lewis knows either of them are going to put him in check, or call him to task for what he says and does, and thus he's got no boundaries anymore. As long as Toto and Lauda are running Merc, I look forward to the day with great joy of them leaving F1. I have zero respect for either of the 3x Amigos at Merc. Zetsche I thought was a cool guy, but he's allowed all this to happen, whilst being okay with Haug being kicked out.

Toto and Lauda are Lewis' bitches no more no less. They're both Lewis' nuthugger. That's why Nico gave the middle finger and left...:harhar:

The worst part with Lauda and Wolff is that you get the feeling they try and "force feed" you Lewis Hamilton. Trying to market him as the full face of Mercedes and prove he has loyal and devoted team personnel. There trying to create the "Schumacher" Ferrari association with Lewis and Mercedes. So as soon as you think Mercedes f1, you think Lewis Hamilton  immediately. 

Various sources do suggest that it is LH who is marketing himself on the account of Mercedes, and not vice versa. We will see if his contract gets renewed.

As per Mick Schumy, He's the absolute opposite of the Pvnk Lewis.

I like the last  paragraph ;

Ferrari Driver Academy boss admits team is closely watching progress of Mick Schumacher

Despite the best efforts of management and his family, there is growing interest in the career of young Mick Schumacher, son of seven-time world champion Michael Schumacher.

And as the youngster heads to the European F3 Championship, having finished runner-up in both the ADAC (German) and Italian F4 series last year, Mercedes and Ferrari - teams for which his father raced - are eyeing the youngster's progress.

"Obviously we follow him," Ferrari Driver Academy (FDA) boss Massimo Rivola told Gazzetta dello Sport. "And this year we will have the opportunity to stay very close to him, because he will be the teammate of our FDA driver Guan Yu Zhou in the Prema team.

"Regarding his future, I don't know what he will decide to do," admitted Rivola, "but if he would like to enter the FDA programme he will find a red carpet."

However, it is not merely his exploits on track that attracts Ferrari, the team is also impressed with his attitude outside the c#ckpit.

"He seems very polite and he's not full of himself, so congratulations to his parents, they did a very good job with him. He's very young, and he must manage a huge media pressure, but he is doing it very well."

15 minutes ago, Emmcee said:

The worst part with Lauda and Wolff is that you get the feeling they try and "force feed" you Lewis Hamilton. Trying to market him as the full face of Mercedes and prove he has loyal and devoted team personnel. There trying to create the "Schumacher" Ferrari association with Lewis and Mercedes. So as soon as you think Mercedes f1, you think Lewis Hamilton  immediately. 

we ain't buying it...

6 minutes ago, radical-one said:

As per Mick Schumy, He's the absolute opposite of the Pvnk Lewis.

I like the last  paragraph ;

Ferrari Driver Academy boss admits team is closely watching progress of Mick Schumacher

Despite the best efforts of management and his family, there is growing interest in the career of young Mick Schumacher, son of seven-time world champion Michael Schumacher.

And as the youngster heads to the European F3 Championship, having finished runner-up in both the ADAC (German) and Italian F4 series last year, Mercedes and Ferrari - teams for which his father raced - are eyeing the youngster's progress.

"Obviously we follow him," Ferrari Driver Academy (FDA) boss Massimo Rivola told Gazzetta dello Sport. "And this year we will have the opportunity to stay very close to him, because he will be the teammate of our FDA driver Guan Yu Zhou in the Prema team.

"Regarding his future, I don't know what he will decide to do," admitted Rivola, "but if he would like to enter the FDA programme he will find a red carpet."

However, it is not merely his exploits on track that attracts Ferrari, the team is also impressed with his attitude outside the c#ckpit.

"He seems very polite and he's not full of himself, so congratulations to his parents, they did a very good job with him. He's very young, and he must manage a huge media pressure, but he is doing it very well."

Mercedes wants to do the same, however unfortunately after seeing how Wehrlein is being treated, I am not so confident about this crowd. I do respect Rivola, but again, how many drivers were promoted there from within? Who was last guy? Fisi (?), if memory serves me. Those teams are looking for on track proven drivers, and with the new direction, also drivers with strong hands and neck.

What's the point if they don't even give there drivers a shot when it's there turn. Werhlein should've got the spot straight away no hesitation.

I am not sure how that discussion was evolving, but from initial comments I've had impression that it was Lauda, who wasn't too keen on Wehrlein. Beats me what were exactly his reasons, but then Wolff wasn't too keen on Bottas either, regardless of any network's claims to the contrary. That was purportedly going on during very first few days after Rosberg quit.

17 hours ago, Emmcee said:

What's the point if they don't even give there drivers a shot when it's there turn. Werhlein should've got the spot straight away no hesitation.

Totally agree.

Circumstance of the incident weren't really fully explained in proper context, but it was reported, that Wehrlein in one race when he left the track refused to follow pit-wall instructions, and potentially risked damage to his equipment. I wonder if that was a "black blot" which Lauda had hard time to swallow. Having to deal with LH moods on their hand is enough, but having two of them could be overwhelming. Hopefully it was just one off.