Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

radical-one

Lewis a prima donna and a brat

On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 6:10 AM, Emmcee said:

Yeah true, would sell his own mother if it gave him some advantage.

You might think along those lines of selling one's mother, but Hamilton surely doesn't. To make a statement like that shows not only your deep hatred for Lewis, but what kind of a loathsome creature that you are.

57 minutes ago, lewywo4 said:

You might think along those lines of selling one's mother, but Hamilton surely doesn't. To make a statement like that shows not only your deep hatred for Lewis, but what kind of a loathsome creature that you are.

Ohh so your making assumptions on my intentions and what my meanings are. Last time I checked I was me, not you. Be gone mate, you only post dribble anyway and contribute nothing else but your fetish for Lewis.

5 hours ago, lewywo4 said:

It looks as if you didn't get your wish today, but I certainly did with a Lewis win in China. That pathetic long face that you was looking for, appeared to be on Ricciardo's face, after being spanked by Max again. 

Lewis got lucky because of the SC deployment, plus Ferrari was slowed down by RB for over 10 laps , otherwise Seb would have caught him easy.

Lewis' long face will come next week :aikido1yw:

He won't post until Lewis wins again anyway, you know the drill.

On 4/3/2017 at 11:48 AM, radical-one said:

Too early Sakae.

He normally doesn't show his real attitude until the time he is losing (whining) or winning (partying). 

Our boy might be a fully grown up man today.

Something changed about him this year. I do not know how long it will last, but I find him more tolerable. Are you guys sure that you want to continue with this thread? Everyone deserves a break. Even Hamilton... B)

4 minutes ago, Sakae said:

Something changed about him this year. I do not know how long it will last, but I find him more tolerable. Are you guys sure that you want to continue with this thread? Everyone deserves a break. Even Hamilton... B)

He will show his true self when faced with adversity. 

That could be, on the other hand, there is this thing, whether we admitted or not. Christianity espouses concept of "forgive and forget", which does not exists in Eastern cultures. Maybe that would explain our differing point of views.

I do not trust Lewis. I've seen people like him in the past. Once an A-hole, always an...

They never change, they just learn how to hide their true self but eventually, it all comes out in the open .

4 hours ago, Sakae said:

Yeah he hasn't got nico to show him up as he already thinks he has bottas under control. Will change once bottas has some luck.

9 hours ago, radical-one said:

I do not trust Lewis. I've seen people like him in the past. Once an A-hole, always an...

They never change, they just learn how to hide their true self but eventually, it all comes out in the open .

Well, sadly, greater part of me knows that you are right about it, but I just thought that every man should get a second chance in his life, whether he deserves it or not.  B)

1 hour ago, Sakae said:

Well, sadly, greater part of me knows that you are right about it, but I just thought that every man should get a second chance in his life, whether he deserves it or not.  B)

Yes you are right sakae but how any times I go to myself "new season,new approach on drivers" and it never changes, it's like he does well to change and then a smart a$$ comment or two will pop back in and the whole emotional roller coaster is on again. In all honesty, he carries on worse than a woman, hahahah. I agree sakae as when I first saw Lewis in Melbourne I thought to myself the came across more calm and more mature and more sportsmanlike, but over the course of the weekend he would reply with one or two smart a$$ comments and I'll go "and there it is".

7 hours ago, Sakae said:

You are a kind person Sakae.

I did like how he went out in the rain when practice was suspended and signed a whole box of hats and threw them into the crowd.

5 hours ago, radical-one said:

Thanks to our criticism Lewis is learning how to behave properly.

Not sure of that, but I do remember an old article with a photoshoot over his shoulder while he was perusing one of the large forums, so yes, he reads some posts.

5 hours ago, Sakae said:

Not sure of that, but I do remember an old article with a photoshoot over his shoulder while he was perusing one of the large forums, so yes, he reads some posts.

Yeah probably puts a hit out on the head.

Hamilton summed up, “Congratulations to Seb. The pitlane was my fault and apologies to the team. I tried my hardest to catch up. We will push hard together, keep fighting. Losing points for the team is definitely painful but it is what it is. I am getting old!

After Bahrain...

Not so old, but Hamilton is reacting as a mature man is expected to behave. I am impressed. Winter break was good for him, but he also should address why Bottas was ordered twice to play No. 2. Reasons behind it could be easily explained by electro-mechanical related issues, had those existed on Bottas car, and these orders might not be repeated under normal race conditions. I think we all need those assurances, and Bottas more than others.

I knew the b1thcing will immediate start soon as he isn't winning. Whining begins from the primadonna.  It's not like Merc hasn't favored him for many years until now LOL. 

I predicted last year that this Primadonna b1tch may not get another trophy for himself after Nico's win. 

Ferrari and RB will be taking away Merc's dominance. 

Ferrari favouring Vettel over Raikkonen - Hamilton

14 minutes ago, radical-one said:

I knew the b1thcing will immediate start soon as he isn't winning. Whining begins from the primadonna.  It's not like Merc hasn't favored him for many years until now LOL. 

I predicted last year that this Primadonna b1tch may not get another trophy for himself after Nico's win. 

Ferrari and RB will be taking away Merc's dominance. 

Ferrari favouring Vettel over Raikkonen - Hamilton

Irony of it is, as GP247 noted, we have his comments after Mercedes asked Hamilton's teammate Valtteri Bottas to move aside to allow him to fight for victory in Bahrain earlier this year, and the Finn admitted that his "job" in the Spanish Grand Prix was to hold up Vettel when his pit strategy put him ahead of the Ferrari on track.

But when Hamilton was asked if his observation about Ferrari favouring Vettel meant he would be asking Mercedes for similar treatment, he dismissed the idea. "I haven't spoken to the team, and I don't really plan to," Hamilton added. "Valtteri's doing a great job, I don't currently feel that we have to favour one over the other.

Alternative facts are very fashionable these days.

1 hour ago, Sakae said:

Irony of it is, as GP247 noted, we have his comments after Mercedes asked Hamilton's teammate Valtteri Bottas to move aside to allow him to fight for victory in Bahrain earlier this year, and the Finn admitted that his "job" in the Spanish Grand Prix was to hold up Vettel when his pit strategy put him ahead of the Ferrari on track.

But when Hamilton was asked if his observation about Ferrari favouring Vettel meant he would be asking Mercedes for similar treatment, he dismissed the idea. "I haven't spoken to the team, and I don't really plan to," Hamilton added. "Valtteri's doing a great job, I don't currently feel that we have to favour one over the other.

Alternative facts are very fashionable these days.

Proof that Lewis Hamilton is a P@nkass ! :bangin: