Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

radical-one

Lewis a prima donna and a brat

6 hours ago, Grabthaw the Hammerslayer said:

>>Nah, this is my thread and you didn't like it so, so long.<<

I wasn't aware that you could own entire threads....

Interesting, well I'm British - I'll do what we used to when we had an empire - I'm sticking a flag in it, therefore it's mine now! :surrender:

hahaha. That shows how much you wanna bash Lewis hehehe

I'm Japanese and we do colonize countries in the past as well. :D

Let the Brits have Lewis because once he is gone. It's going to be a long long time before someone as good comes from there.

So...did he a trash a room or not? Which hotel?

Trashing rooms is very rock-and-roll.

It is not clear why Lauda would say that Ham trashed a hotel room at Baku if this did not happened, and then under external pressure had to withdraw his statement that Ham did not trashed that room. (Maybe Ham was redecorating and Lauda got confused.)

Iam trying to figure out why they bothered. It's to late to make him look like a good role model.

Regardless where the truth is, once you make a such statement, forget about withdrawing it, and hoping to change people's mind; on the top of it, without any plausible explanation why this was said in the first place. They all now look like bunch of foo?s, and Hamilton is not looking any better either.

If they weren't so dominant, they would look amatuer.

22 hours ago, Ruslan said:

So...did he a trash a room or not? Which hotel?

Trashing rooms is very rock-and-roll.

He was probably high on party drugs again then had a bad-trip :furious:

I mean Niki Lauda....that wild and crazy guy. It is mentioned in one his books. On the other hand, he was friends and a roommate with James Hunt.

If your a chronic smoker, it's worse if you don't have it, THATS when concentration is impared not the other way around, trust me on this, my drifting and karting results were crap unless I had a choof before a meet. This made me super relaxed and made far less mistakes, especially under pressure from behind, you just keep calmer a lot easier and get the job done. Hey maybe that's the real reason behind kimi's "iceman" nick name lol.

I've always wondered what the smoko would be like in Japan as my brother lives in Okayama.

18 hours ago, Emmcee said:

I've always wondered what the smoko would be like in Japan as my brother lives in Okayama.

There's a lot less smoking in public now specially in Tokyo as it isn't allowed.

Okayama is where the TI Aida circuit is.  

Yeah I know, my brother goes and watches the super formula there. Incredible series that and diffinatly more exciting than f1 ATM.

Yeah I can't get into Tin tops as much as open wheelers.

Yeah Iam planing to as Iam thinking about importing car while Iam over there, plan on visiting r31 house and might pick one of them up. There in so much better condition than what we have here In Australia, my dream car is a r31 gts-r.

I already have a r31 passage aswell as a r33 gtst and a wrx. But the gts-r is what I've always wanted.