Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

radical-one

Lewis a prima donna and a brat

He has someone insider. But it seems there's another round that would cost him dearly.

it's good Nicole dumped him.

Parallel lawsuits all over the place (RBR, McLaren, Ferrari, Mercedes, Hamilton). A lot of fun. Regarding Hamilton, developer didn't have a contract with a clause what will happen to the buyer, if he pulls out after commencement of work? It is alleged, that Hamilton sent an email after half of work was already done - I don't want it anymore. Going into this with this guy based on handshake seems lunatic idea to begin with. Oh well, we learn whole our lives, but some education is proven to be more expensive than other. 

Next you'll see him at Mardi Gras dancing with he/she's.

On 8/4/2016 at 3:04 AM, Emmcee said:

Next you'll see him at Mardi Gras dancing with he/she's.

hes no less !

that's why nicole dumped him/her

Maybe because of the gap in his teeth, she didn't know whether to smile or kick a field goal.

Wouldn't you get them fixed if you had the money he does?

I would have asked my dad to get it fixed for me even in High School. I wonder how much bullying he got with those gaped tooth.

Onion rings could easily come out there when having a burger.  

No need for dental floss on that one, just stick your finger up there.

Last time I saw teeth like that, was from "Dumb and Dumber"

Jim-Carey-Lets-Put-Another-Shrimp-on-the

Lmao lewy, you could've done better than that. That story isn't biased in the slightest is it?

Typical lewy on posting in a Hamilton thread. It's like this.

9B10NF.gif

"Magic man, now you see me, now you don't"

Lewis should be careful when chugging the champagne bottle at the podium, the whole bottle might go through his tooth :roll:

Lucky he races now and not in the 50s, that mouth would cause way to much drag, cheeks would fill up like a balloon.

It would be fun to see how Lewis throw tantrums when he loses his lead points in the 2nd half of the season

Well he has already expressed concerns over his points lead because of the engine penalties he will occur which I think is bs. These penalties on mechanical components no doubts affects the championship and could likely affect the outcome this year. I dare say some championships in the past would have had a different result if such rediculous penalties applied then. How can a driver be penalised for something totally out of his control. The manufacturer should recieve some sort of fine or something.