Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

radical-one

Lewis a prima donna and a brat

The other thing that pees me of is how is it peyically possible to save money if the engines are so bulletproof? Just imagine how much money has gone into the r and d to make them bulletproof like today. That's the main focus and main money pit now, reliability. I just know from past experiences that when you have big power, the money comes into reliability and not actual hp.

His long Faggity no-smile face tells me he is blaming his whole team for not winning the last races but in fact, his tooth gap must have interfered with his car's aero lately...

That and they should have funneled his tooth's gap air toward his brakes in Singapore. That could have solved his brakes overheating issue 

Hamilton collected considerable amount of heat on this forum for his off-track life-style, and J. Stewart added his voice recently along those tones, yet guess what - Hamilton is being staunchly defended in media, even at the expenses of racing icon such as Stewart is, who hasn't won too many friends for his critique. The case could be made that there is enough material for a dissertation work to obtain a degree in one of those esoteric branches of human knowledge.

Would've loved to have seen someone snot him. As you can imagine it would've happened. Can't go through like he does trying to duck and weave like a boxer.

10 hours ago, Emmcee said:

Would've loved to have seen someone snot him. As you can imagine it would've happened. Can't go through like he does trying to duck and weave like a boxer.

Ala Gayweather

HAMILTON: I PARTY WHEN I WANNA AND DON’T NEED YOUR VALIDATION

Editor

23 September, 2016

imp?type(img)g(21625030)a(1903819)587257

gigi-hadid-lewis-hamilton-fun-times

After three races in which he has been beaten by an inspired Nico Rosberg, Lewis Hamilton’s jetset lifestyle and commitment to the sport has once again been questioned by the likes of Sir Jackie Stewart and Flavio Briatore, but the triple Formula 1 world champion is having none of it.

Speaking to Complex UK website, Hamilton scoffed at his detractors, “There was a point where I actually cared. And I guess just with age, I got to the point where I don’t need your validation.”

“I know my heart. I know how hard I work. I know my values. I know the love for my family. I know who I am as a person. And I enjoy my life. They don’t want me to enjoy it.”

“In my world they’re like: This is how a Formula 1 driver is: goes home, sleeps, wakes up, eats, breathes, and doesn’t do anything else but race. Can’t have a life outside.”

No you can't, that's why you get paid the rediculous money you do. Just talk about wanting it all.

1 minute ago, Emmcee said:

No you can't, that's why you get paid the rediculous money you do. Just talk about wanting it all.

When he loses this year all B1tch will break lose on his life.

I also think that this is the last year he has the chance to easily win the title. From next year RB and Ferrari will get a lot closer if not better than Merc. Totally new era from 2017. 

Merc's domination ends this year !!!

Based on his response, I think LH is not getting substance of the criticism regarding link made between performance drop due to potential loss of concentration. He thinks its jealousy of his wealth. Whether it is really as bad as presented, I am not certain, but he has to realize it gets pretty fuzzy when he talks about his life-values, and then we see pictures of him in smoky rooms and some other situations. When I see it, I think in expletives, or not at all, yet moving on in my direction, however with kids around me, it's different. Kids do too visit websites where F1 is discussed. Should we block it as "suitable for adults only"? 

•  

Lewis simply doesn't get it does he? He will never understand as he has all the money he wants and a job only the best 20 odd and can do in the world. He can't DO as he wants, he's "sold his soul" to speak once he took the pay check. He needs to grow the fvck up IMO.

No he doesn't and I don't think he will. Soon his package starts to go down due to his lack of performance, he would realize the hard way what he'd been doing. 

People he looked down upon when he was rising will watch him as go down - with a smile....

He just never seems content does he? He can't let his "resume" like other past champions, speak for itself. It's like he has to remind everyone "hey look it's me, look what Iam doing". He doesn't want to be ignored.

17 hours ago, Emmcee said:

He just never seems content does he? He can't let his "resume" like other past champions, speak for itself. It's like he has to remind everyone "hey look it's me, look what Iam doing". He doesn't want to be ignored.

Exactly like Mayweather - a narcissist !

I heard he's riding the waves and doing what not. 

I hope he one day breaks one of his limbs or even neck so he can't race anymore.... 

next time he collides with anyone, they should go at him NASCAR style and punch him out. Even if it's when he is relaxing like poor old Lenny here, enjoying a cup of coffee before he is hammered in the back of the head by homer, like so:wwf3zu.gif

Then maybe he might actually learn some respect.

More whining , blaming and finger pointing from Lewis the brat ! This is soooo Lewis. If he wins, he party of he loses, he blames the whole world !

The good news is Nico is leading -yey ! 

Indeed.

Party when Winning

Blame the world when Losing

I feel that he is also slowly and surely alienating himself at Merc team