Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ruslan

Clean Drivers

The six drivers with no points on their super license are: Lewis Hamilton, Daniel Ricciardo, Romain Grosjean, Sergio Perez, Felipe Massa and Jenson Button.

2 points = Vettel, Alonso, Magnussen and Palmer

3 points = Verstappen

4 points = Rosberg, Ericsson, Nasr, Gutierrez, Hulkenburg, Sainz, Wehrlein, Haryanto

5 points = Kvyat, Raikkonen

6 points = Bottas

Cleanest Team = McLaren = 2 points

Dirtiest team = Toro Rosso = 9 points...or Sauber and Manor = 8 points

Reprimands:

2: Hamilton, Sainz

1: Rosberg, Ericsson, Verstappen, Bottas, Wehrlein, Haryanto

0: The rest

2 hours ago, Ruslan said:

The six drivers with no points on their super license are: Lewis Hamilton, Daniel Ricciardo, Romain Grosjean, Sergio Perez, Felipe Massa and Jenson Button.

Hamilton doesn't have to do a ton of side-by-side racing (well, I guess he's had a few qualifying disasters this year), so I can see how he has zero points.

Ricciardo and Button are both very, very smooth and skilled, which helps them avoid nonsense.

The three in bold, well, if you'd told me at different points in their careers they'd ever be in a thread about clean drivers, I'd have laughed. :P

Massa still hasn't changed his ways though, he still blames everyone else but himself. This guy I swear is the best driver in the history of motor racing in general, he hasn't made one single mistake as far as he is concerned.

7 hours ago, Emmcee said:

Massa still hasn't changed his ways though, he still blames everyone else but himself. This guy I swear is the best driver in the history of motor racing in general, he hasn't made one single mistake as far as he is concerned.

Massa was incidentally involved when Vettel got his 2 points penalty.

5 sec and 2 points. After many years of let downs and disappointments in era of Schumacher and Vettel, I do not expect much from a British based "stewarding", but to imply that Hamilton is a clean driver is actually too much to bear for one day. To be more precise, I doubt that any one of drivers is really "dirty", but with difficulties drivers face today during overtaking, speeds are very close (bar Merc), some of them dive-in in Mansell-style, hoping others move out of the way, others have other factors in the play, and not everything pans out well. Hamilton almost put DR into a wall this year, but got away with it. There was some questionable driving on his part many times before (with Rosberg), but what's the point crying out over spoilt milk? Opening this thread is rather unfortunate, IMV, because it degrades other drivers unfairly. 

Good point, although after seeing what Rosberg did in Germany now makes me think most of the collisions between him and Hamilton have been his fault. But I certainly don't think Hamilton should be concidered a clean driver when he clearly isn't. Could you imagine if someone pushed Lewis towards the wall like he did to dan in Monaco? It would make our ears bleed from the constant whinging not to mention the moping body language we would have to see.

Much of our thinking is biased, distorted, partial, uninformed and down-right prejudiced, whether we realize it, or not; all good reasons why trying to make judgements of a kind who is clean, and who is dirty, is rather ill advised, IMV. 

But you have to be this way to fit into society sakae. If people could see it that way, that would require common sense and that has be brainwashed with other propaganda today.

On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 6:40 PM, Massa said:

The three in bold, well, if you'd told me at different points in their careers they'd ever be in a thread about clean drivers, I'd have laughed. :P

Lol. Yea, that got my attention. I remember well Grosjean's first year in F1. In fact, Grosjean and Perez have just simply got better as drivers. I think they both deserve to be in top teams now. Massa looks like he has given up.

What's he whinging about? Least he could keep going, back in the day he would've beached it in the gravel.