Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

F1 2016

Who's getting the game? I can't wait but I really hope it has much better wheel support than 2015 did but assetto corsa is what Iam really hanging for.

Spent most of my day on this, brilliant game. You have to complete team objectives in practice like tear wear stints for race strategy, find the perfect line or do a qualifying sim by trying to nail together three flying laps in order to unlock points. These points can the be used to upgrade your aero,chassis, pu and a list of other improvements to make your car more competitive. I've just qualified p2 in China and I chose a haas, but prior to coming to China, redbull was ahead of Williams when it came to car development, come to China and Williams is ahead because they brought a new front wing. How sick is that? Not to mention the feel on the circuit is awesome and if you have a wheel, it's even more pure, just spending a GP feathering the throttle and applying is smoothly really was the most memorable I expierence I have gor out the game so far. Recommend to any f1 fan and you will have a blast on this.

So far I've developed the first stage of the "monkey wing" which is the little wing above the exhaust. I've just upgraded my barge boards to make them more aero efficient and I've upgrade my fuel efficiency. Iam currently work on floor adjustments for better aero. It's sick.