Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

Lewis FOS

I hardly doubt drivers would be jealous of Lewis. They would be jealous of the situation he is in but as a person who loves himself and kisses his biceps I doubt it but I don't expect you to reply to this either and that proves my point on how incosistant you post around here. I honestly wouldn't mind it but since it's always about Lewis it's like no one listens to you so you have to say what's on your mind here. Just an assumption since that's what your post is about. How about being a constructive member of the community and post about something other than your man crush?

Anyone who says that his lifestyle and life choices aware from f1 aren't affecting his ability in some sorts, doesn't know what there on about IMO. He psyically doesn't have the time to go out and train at the same level and consistency as before, it's not possible, not enough hours in a day.

I've seen an interview where he goes somewhere along the lines of " f1 takes a toll on you, I can't go out and drink this and, f1 is my first priority". It's like he was almost about to say " I can't drink this or smoke or snort that" or something along those lines as he was able to quickly pull himself up and redirect the answer before he let it out. There's no doubt he hangs with a "party" style crowd and for someone to adamantly say they don't drink but then post pics on social media of himself wasted holding a bottle of champers like wtf? Then he defends that, bah, can't believe a word he says.