Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sakae

Monza 2016

2 hours ago, Emmcee said:

Also I don't HATE Vettel, this is pure assumption on your behalf because I don't agree with you. Everything you basically stated is hypocritcal to either situation. 

it's not my assumption, it's that every single time someone talks about Vettel you start with your usual rant about him and you never seem to understand when it's time to move on

what I said is not hypocritical, it's just something that you cannot contradict, there's a fundamental difference in those two situations, and the fact that you keep on claiming that everyone who doesn't agree with what you say is hypocritical doesn't really make your position any stronger, quite the contrary 

31 minutes ago, Emmcee said:

Hey sakae if a fellow member wants to leave because they can't debate without taking it personally as they don't agree, how is that my fault? Maybe people take it the wrong way and I can't control that but all I can say is I don't have any personal issues with any members. So what we if disagree you trying to make me feel bad in case he does leave because you can't accept the fact not everyone agrees with you. That's sad man and bellow the belt IMO.

I don't have personal issues with you, I just want to be very honest with you, I find your constant ranting about Vettel very boring, that's all 

I've known Sakea for a long time, sometimes I don't agree with what he says and I think that by the very same token sometimes he disagrees with what I say, also I really enjoy chatting about F1 with Ruslan and most of the times I agree 100% with what he says, the fact that we don't agree on what happened at the first corner at Spa doesn't mean that I won't chat with Ruslan every again, on the contrary that makes chatting with him even more intersting. But I don't remember ever Sakae or Ruslan calling me or any other forum member hypocritical ;) 

I hope that you'll appreacite my straight talking: my problem with this conversation is that you never argued your case, you just claimed that some of your ideas were indisputable facts (ie. the fact that in your opinion Vettel could have seen what was happening behind him by looking at his mirrors or turning his head) and if someone doesn't agree with you he's a bad sport or, even worse, he's being hypocritical

And I'm not going away, my mission from now on will be to try and make you understand the difference between a minor mistake (what Verstappen did at the first corner at Spa, something that I said was not a very big deal and in a sense understandable from a young chap, but if we really want to find someone to blame then that someone cannot be anyone but him) and a stunning move (Ricciardo on Boattas last Sunday) B)

So, you do not always agree with me? :furious: :whiteflag: :lol:   Actually, the truth to be said, I think I am (almost) always right. Presentation of my arguments is definitely not, as I deduce from responses received. Maybe I should work on that. :blush:

That's the problem right there, you can't always be right, it's that attitude that present flaws in your argument that gives me ammo for reasonable and realistic responses. However, you do post things from time to time that I totally agree with so no harm no foul I say. Iam not always right, intact Iam far from it but I just reply by putting myself in similar situations and base of that. Can't always be right otherwise there wouldn't have been room for me to improve as a driver when I could psyically race. Or if it is something that I have no experience in I look at the most realistic and local way to look at it, without any biased approach as it clouds judgement.

1 hour ago, Publius Cornelius Scipio said:

it's not my assumption, it's that every single time someone talks about Vettel you start with your usual rant about him and you never seem to understand when it's time to move on

what I said is not hypocritical, it's just something that you cannot contradict, there's a fundamental difference in those two situations, and the fact that you keep on claiming that everyone who doesn't agree with what you say is hypocritical doesn't really make your position any stronger, quite the contrary 

Once again your only describing what you want to back up your statement. To say "every single time" is not only wrong but it's rude. You simply are failing to include all facts and statements. Yeah the two situations are different, there wasn't a third car turning in from the outside and blaming the two cars on the inside. If your not hypercritical then tell me this, would you honestly blame Vettel if he and verstappen where in the opposite positions? I doubt it and would you not class ricciardos move a "divebomb" when verstappen didn't come in no where near as fast and wasn't as far back? Would you call ricciardos move a divebomb if he made contact? That's the hypercritical point mate, if you can't figure that out well then I can't help you.

45 minutes ago, Emmcee said:

That's the problem right there, you can't always be right, it's that attitude that present flaws in your argument that gives me ammo for reasonable and realistic responses. However, you do post things from time to time that I totally agree with so no harm no foul I say. Iam not always right, intact Iam far from it but I just reply by putting myself in similar situations and base of that. Can't always be right otherwise there wouldn't have been room for me to improve as a driver when I could psyically race. Or if it is something that I have no experience in I look at the most realistic and local way to look at it, without any biased approach as it clouds judgement.

What arguments I give you? You live on anti-Vettel's rants every opportunity that presents itself, and then add couple of more just for good measure. There cannot be discussion with you about that subject. Recently you have even added to your repertoire some hypothetical responses I would give in some hypothetical situations, so, what's the point to come here and have a conversation? I give you however so much, you aren't alone. Some of the responses I read on some website on public forums are full of hate a defamation of Vettel's character, and his racing achievements. So, I say, carry on, as you please.

Poll

Do you approve Max Verstappen's driving at Spa?
Yes 

24%
No 

76%

GPToday run reader's poll. Simple question, simple response from 926 votes.

No......but because of his later moves against Raikonnen. I have no problem with him going inside on the first corner of the first turn. Vettel was at fault there.

Your poll needs to be more precise to say what you want it to say.

I haven't lay a claim that the poll supports anyone's position other than it points to mere fact, that not everyone was impressed with Max' driving at Spa. Make of it whatever you will. Like Publius, I am not going to be dragged into this any further. I am hearing mantra without explanation, and I do not see any analysis to support the claim, that what Verstappen has done was sensible, mature, and would have ended up without crash, had Vettel just took wider line. Vettel, being then a leading car, well ahead of two others, yet he is being made responsible for the mess behind him. That's really funny new low.  

Once again sakae you claim I hate Vettel. How do you know what i thinking? Your not me, classic human behaviour, assumption is 100% correct if you don't know the answer. Next time I type something positive about Vettel I'll post it in huge red text as red seems to be the only colour you see in f1. It's funny your posted a poll from a site most people think the info is bogus Is on, yet it's not when it can be used as defence. Poll means nothing, it prooves a vast majority of people can be wrong at the same time. Next time stop being so prejudice to someone who doesn't see it the way you do, you might get a more decent conversation  out of them.