Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KoolMonkey

Lewis calling the Whambulance

What more can one say about Lewis... "I need a stratedy to let me pass..." or something to that affect. You sir are driving quite possibly the most dominant vehicle in the history of F1 and you are grumpy because you need strats to pass? Pathetic.

I will give Lewis some praise for his racecraft when Kimi passed him though. Despite them touching, he still gave Kimi space. That showed awareness and fairness. At least this time. Other times he's shunted Nico off the track lol. But this is what the Max's and Kvyats are lacking. They dive bomb into corners and just expect other drives to vanish and disappear into thin air. I think it's fairly clear now that the older more experienced drivers have that special somethign the younger ones don't. Patience, decision making, race craft and knowing not to make rash moves.

Lewis was the luckiest in Singapore for having a - Hand-me-down 3rd place from Kimi.

But I love seeing Lewis' LONG-FACE and FAKE-SMILE whenever he loses !

How about Merc writing a love poem saying they let him down during the race! WTF. I'm being totally honest here. I've not even seen one of Alonso's teams pander so much to their driver before. Toto is clearly nuts I think. I'm not even bothered if Kimi came 3rd of 4th. He drove a good race and probably had the overtake of the race. But Hamilton is such a pu$$y it's ridiculous. This coming from the idiot who said he'd never want to win easy like when Seb was pwning all. And yet here he is crying over the radio multiple times asking for a strategy, because he can't get past with his driving. Kimi got past him, give it a go, or shut the F up. Unless it's spoon fed, or he has a car that's 10seconds quicker than everyone else, he really seems to go into meltdown mode so easily.

Those two Mercedes cars are for third year straight massively superior over others like never any car before in whole history of GP racing, therefore Hamilton is of course wrong to talk about Vettel that way, but then, I am curious why anybody should be surprised by it. Worst thing however is not him spewing such hateful nonsense, but that there are people who do believe that c**p. 

1 hour ago, KoolMonkey said:

How about Merc writing a love poem saying they let him down during the race! WTF. I'm being totally honest here. I've not even seen one of Alonso's teams pander so much to their driver before. Toto is clearly nuts I think. I'm not even bothered if Kimi came 3rd of 4th. He drove a good race and probably had the overtake of the race. But Hamilton is such a pu$$y it's ridiculous. This coming from the idiot who said he'd never want to win easy like when Seb was pwning all. And yet here he is crying over the radio multiple times asking for a strategy, because he can't get past with his driving. Kimi got past him, give it a go, or shut the F up. Unless it's spoon fed, or he has a car that's 10seconds quicker than everyone else, he really seems to go into meltdown mode so easily.

That's why I'm happy to see Lewis' long-face whenever he loses.

As for Toto Pussy, I have given up on this whimpey faggity one. He's hopeless.

This is what separates Lewis from being the driver he is compared to an all time great IMO. If he isn't winning, he's sooking on the radio asking for help and what can be done. Seb the same with his "blue flag" quote that is consistantly played on loop all season so far. What ever happened to just pulling your finger out so to speak and driving the wheels of the car like Schumacher used to?

Because if you just drive the wheels off it behind another car, you destroy your tyres, we all know that. Asking his pitwall for a strategy is perfectly normal. I see nothing has changed with regards to the ridiculous double standards when it comes to Hamilton.

1 hour ago, Jem of the Shire said:

Because if you just drive the wheels off it behind another car, you destroy your tyres, we all know that. Asking his pitwall for a strategy is perfectly normal. I see nothing has changed with regards to the ridiculous double standards when it comes to Hamilton.

tQcR4ZFWypsA0.gif

2 hours ago, Jem of the Shire said:

Yeah double standards alright, just like Vettel. Get away with so much that if any other driver did the same in the slightest, they would be called whinges,w@nkers, you name it. THATS the REAL double standards that needs to be mentioned.

19 hours ago, Emmcee said:

Yeah double standards alright, just like Vettel. Get away with so much that if any other driver did the same in the slightest, they would be called whinges,w@nkers, you name it. THATS the REAL double standards that needs to be mentioned.

Well, you can call me Quadruple standard when it comes to Lewis. :P

That's fine, just goes with how many different personalities he's got doesn't it? How many Lewis's does he have in there I wonder?