Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sakae

2016 Kuala Lumpur

2 hours ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Mesmerising my a##... the punk got lucky AGAIN! especially with all dem virtual safety cars

Yeah, yeah, cry me a river :P

Watch and learn, boy:

49 minutes ago, Quiet One said:

Watch and learn, boy:

What's that? Alonsos crap, he's over rated. You can look through YouTube and this sort of start and passing on this first lap, he has done a few times. If ANYONE can't appreciate what they saw in the video REGUARDLESS if you don't like they guy, IMO know nothing about formula one and Iam sorry but that's just my opinion. If Vettel did this or kimi or whoever, I'd would appreciate it the same. I really hope Sakae was just joking. When I read that comment I was like this,

200w.gif

This was Kuala Lumpur with long straights, fast corners, wide track. You can be impressed if that's what get your motor going, and no, I was not joking asking a rhetorical question, what's a big deal? (Rest of semantics is yours added, and without my help). Zigzagging with a fast car between tail end of the grid is not too much of a hassle. I can do the same with my Beamer in tight city traffic as well.

Vettel went from the same last position back to fifth in Singapore, a street circuit where overtaking is at premium, and that is without VSC or any other help. I was rather impressed at that race, despite that not too many were willing to give him a credit for it. Now that was a drive to drool over.

Can't multiquote so here we go:

@ Sakae: Brad and I have been fighting for years, mostly because I am right and he is not. I see you chose the wrong path as well. My condolences.

@ Emmcee: Indeed it was a great start. I also usually enjoy Vettel's fighting spirit (but he really doesn't seem to be his usual self lately), Ricciardo as a whole package, Max's craziness, despite the hype and despite being many times the wrong option at least brought some entertainment to the most boring period in F1 since the early 2000s. I like Hamilton, even if a showman and in a car that wins by default. He would shine so much more in a lower car. I think there are some rather talented midfield drivers which has not been exactly the norm in the past few years with guys like Bottas, Hulk and Perez. 

And, of course, watching Kimi fail is priceless :P  

@QO: This is going to be great fun, as I see it. Another lost soul emerges from shades, pleading for salvation. My work never ends.

12 hours ago, Sakae said:

@QO: This is going to be great fun, as I see it. Another lost soul emerges from shades, pleading for salvation. My work never ends.

Bah...Andres THINKS he's right Sakae. Yes our work never ends. I do think however he's right about a certain Mr V Liuzzi, who might be the greatest ever F1 driver that ever lived

26 minutes ago, Sakae said:

What about Mr. Liuzzi? Are we talking about (now) E-man?

Correct... Heheheheheheeh

It is a joke tho, before you take us all too seriously.

6 hours ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Correct... Heheheheheheeh

It is a joke tho, before you take us all too seriously.

Oh shut up. Nobody will take seriously a guy that has a picture of the infamous monosyllabic car breaker.

5 hours ago, Quiet One said:

Oh shut up. Nobody will take seriously a guy that has a picture of the infamous monosyllabic car breaker.

I think we can all agree now that story was such a fallacy

Kimi breaks cars better than anyone. And he doesn't have a cry or a tantrum about it either. And he certainly doesn't cry conspiracy.

Think back to 2005/2006 when The Emporer also brought up some conspiracy that he felt Renault didn't want him to win the Championship because he was going to McLaren the following year.

Looking forward to more engine blowups from Hamilton and his inability to be humble an accept bad luck happens. You take the good with the bad.

That's it, to be a good Winner you also have to be a good loser.

Meanwhile in a relatively smaller news in Malaysia GP ;

F1 FANS FACE UP TO TWO YEARS JAIL TIME FOR SEPANG STRIP

Some countries have laws on books prohibiting desecration of national symbols. Australian visitors should have acquaint themselves with that aspect when they planned that stunt. One likes to drink alcohol from a shoe, other ones like to strip. Oh well, it is going to be fun for them. I think they will be asked to pay up, and then unceremoniously kicked out. 

Well the Malaysian government found a quick way to extort tourists out of a few bucks hey? 

On 10/3/2016 at 4:21 PM, Quiet One said:

Watch and learn, boy:

Amazing just amazing. Best starter in the grid. 

Here s hoping Mclaren could give him a competitive car next year. Would love to see him compete at the top.

7 hours ago, Master of his game said:

Amazing just amazing. Best starter in the grid. 

Here s hoping Mclaren could give him a competitive car next year. Would love to see him compete at the top.

I would have loved to see Button also there. The guy finally impressed me this year.  

It's taken this long for button to catch your eye? What have you been watching?