Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

2016 Championship

has Lewis still got what it takes to bring himself back to fight Nico for this years title? Has it already gone to Nico? I read that Lewis may sit out of atleast one practice session at the remaining 5 races due to engine usage. That has to have an effect of his weekends work, now I also read that Lewis needs to win the remaining races it Nico finishes second to keep the title. IMO it's a lot easier for Nico to finish 2nd in the remaining races than for Lewis to win them. What's your opinion?

Agree. My bigger concern is Nico's luck in terms of reliability as well crashing like last time.

If I were him I'd be very careful in the first corner of each race's starts. That's where a lot of points goes to dust.

RB can poop on Merc's party also so they better watch out for them. There's still 5 races to go and RB is certainly happy to make things tough for merc.

But I can see Nico winning this year. 

Well Nico is in a lot more comfortable position. He doesn't need to fight Lewis anymore so as long as he gets away cleanly he can follow Lewis home.

2 hours ago, Emmcee said:

Well Nico is in a lot more comfortable position. He doesn't need to fight Lewis anymore so as long as he gets away cleanly he can follow Lewis home.

That and if he's gonna crash, crash on Lewis altogether lol

On 10/7/2016 at 5:08 AM, radical-one said:

Agree. My bigger concern is Nico's luck in terms of reliability as well crashing like last time.

If I were him I'd be very careful in the first corner of each race's starts. That's where a lot of points goes to dust.

RB can poop on Merc's party also so they better watch out for them. There's still 5 races to go and RB is certainly happy to make things tough for merc.

But I can see Nico winning this year. 

Nico needs only race P2, maybe one P3, reliability, and avoiding Verstappen. Hamilton cannot do anything about it.

2 hours ago, Sakae said:

Do I detect a jab in that, radical? It takes more than one driver to dance tango in T1.  :mellow:

Yeah that's right, especially if your on the outside and turn into your teammate, there's your "two to tango" and the third which was verstappen in this case was simply just the victim. Surely people can't blame verstappen for one thing but let Vettel of on the same?  Not having a go at Vettel by any means but the fact is HE made mistakes and he doesn't own up to them. Got to take the good with the bad in this case.

OK, I got it now. Bad Vettel, rest of the angels, bystanders minding their own business, are just his victims. 

It's Nico's to lose but all it takes is 1 engine failure and it's all back on. It sucks that Lewis broke down in Malaysia because I don't like to see a driver win WDC when it's partially thanks to their rival's lack of reliability (think 2005).

Nico has undoubtedly stepped up a gear in 2016 but let's face it he's benefitted a lot from Hamilton's unreliability (mainly early-season)

8 hours ago, Sakae said:

OK, I got it now. Bad Vettel, rest of the angels, bystanders minding their own business, are just his victims. 

No you just can't rat on one drivers for a mistake while your favourite can do the same multiple times and get away with it not to mention go as far as blaming someone else. I see Vettel as this, very very fast and consistent fighting upfront and rarely makes a mistake but when he does it's always something that has caused him to make the mistake. There's never admitting fault even when it's clear as day.

12 hours ago, Jem of the Shire said:

It's Nico's to lose but all it takes is 1 engine failure and it's all back on. It sucks that Lewis broke down in Malaysia because I don't like to see a driver win WDC when it's partially thanks to their rival's lack of reliability (think 2005).

Nico has undoubtedly stepped up a gear in 2016 but let's face it he's benefitted a lot from Hamilton's unreliability (mainly early-season)

Not s lot, just pretty even I would say. Both of them has 1 DNF each plus Nico let Lewis pass him in Monaco and the next race Lewis crashed on Nico.

A douchbag indeed :icon2_yuk:

Over partied and running out of stamina so Sore Foot is the best excuse to be able to rest than work. Sorry @ss MuthafVcker !

Probably hurt it "runnin from tha police". Because he's such an authentic gangster.

1490535254231061139.gif

That's how Hamilton drives. Where is outrage, where is FiA with their penalty points? US GP 2015, first corner. I forgot, it's not Vettel, but "Hammy", so, not a big deal, and then it's just Rosberg, so - who cares? Right? Right. Throwing head cap after race was far more offensive for Hamilton's fans. How dare he (Nico)?

Lewis Hamilton just pushed his Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg out of the way on the first corner of the first lap. 

Courtesy of "Black flag".

If that was Schumacher and risberg was Villeneuve, villeneuve would be asking for a lifetime ban.