Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

2016 Championship

You can see it during press conferences. He doesn't even have enough respect or decency to listen to others when he's not being talked to. Instead, straight on his phone, if I was one of the reporters I would direct a question at Lewis and then go on a rant about why he thinks he doesn't need to show respect and decency to others. Put him on the spot, let him storm out another press conference. The FIA have made it compulsory for him to attend the next media conference in Texas. Suck it you idiot.

He's a low life P@nk who thinks he is above everyone just because.

So I can't wait till Nico clinch 2016 title by winning the next 2 races - in his face !  

Several media outlets are headlining "Pressure is on," battle "Man to Man", etc., why I have then feeling that this is actually one big nonsense in attempt to pretend that F1 is really more interesting than it is in reality? Sure, Hamilton must strive to win next four races with his fingers crossed that something bad happen to Nico, but other then that, Nico can just save his equipment, and stay out of trouble while following closely car #44. There is no Man to Man, there is just Nico and his machine, methinks. That's the suspense nucleus - will that car last 4 races? 

In more professorial manner, don't be a hero, but in this stage of the season just be smart, because in all likelihood it was over when you crossed the white line at Suzuka in last race. Sure, one DNF for Nico will put Hamilton back into this game, but there is no need to be pessimistic.

Yeah I agree, good post. It is a lot of pressure for Lewis because this is the first time he HAS had the car and most likely won't get the job done. How's that going to affect his confidence? It's a lot easier for nico, all he has to do is just finished 2nd or even 3rd now I beleive and Lewis has to win the rest. Ha good luck Lewis.

Lewis has almost zero chance in winning that's why he's whining.

Serves him right ! Too early and too much celebrations in Summer thinking he got the trophy in the bag - hahah ! Talk about counting them chicks before hatching ! :yahoo:

Hopefully he learns from this and he isn't as good as he thinks he is.

Legendary f1 drivers are arrogant, so I don't know why a lot of you guys judge Ham for being the same. Senna (who no-one will dare say a bad word about) thought he was god compared with the rest of the plebs racing against him, the best drivers are usually a*seholes which is normal given how competitive and ruthless they are.

Of course he thinks the best, he's a competitive racing driver. I for one hope Lewis wins the title and that's purely because I think he's the better driver, I don't care whether he whines or not, nearly all f1 drivers are whingers.

I don't know of any other f1 driver who breaks laws in countries and posts it in social media then cries he is being attacked and that he is the victim once it happens. Excuse the language but he is a knob head. Plain and simple, doing burn outs in public in Melbourne one year and getting car impounded, saying you don't drink a drop then post pictures which to me seems wasted on other things besides alcohol and is holding a large bottle of champagne, can't spray that on the nicght club podium. Then post selfies of himself While riding a motorcycle on a New Zealand highway. To drive in other countries you have to be well aware of there road rules, he knew what he was doing was wrong but still did it. I can't do that without loosing my licence but he does knowing the rules so IMO he thinks he is better. As a driver he is incredible but as a person he is a w@nker. Anything else jem? What I mean is he can't live a normal life, no matter how bad he wants it, he sold his soul taking that 50 mill a year. Can't have it both ways.

4 hours ago, Emmcee said:

I don't know of any other f1 driver who breaks laws in countries and posts it in social media then cries he is being attacked and that he is the victim once it happens. Excuse the language but he is a knob head. Plain and simple, doing burn outs in public in Melbourne one year and getting car impounded, saying you don't drink a drop then post pictures which to me seems wasted on other things besides alcohol and is holding a large bottle of champagne, can't spray that on the nicght club podium. Then post selfies of himself While riding a motorcycle on a New Zealand highway. To drive in other countries you have to be well aware of there road rules, he knew what he was doing was wrong but still did it. I can't do that without loosing my licence but he does knowing the rules so IMO he thinks he is better. As a driver he is incredible but as a person he is a w@nker. Anything else jem? What I mean is he can't live a normal life, no matter how bad he wants it, he sold his soul taking that 50 mill a year. Can't have it both ways.

Jem's point is that the greater the talent, the greater the flaws in human character. Hamilton epitomises this succinctly

3 hours ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Jem's point is that the greater the talent, the greater the flaws in human character. Hamilton epitomises this succinctly

That's not true at all, it all depends where all your energy is focused.

8 hours ago, Emmcee said:

That's not true at all, it all depends where all your energy is focused.

True. Talent and discipline makes a person great (Ex. Michael Jordan)t. Talent with loose discipline makes one vulnerable (Ex. Mike Tyson) 

Michael Jordan is the greatest athlete in sports history as a whole. To be able to keep pushing himself to get better and better and the result was him getting even better when it wasn't thought possible to the point when every great player in the world feared playing against him as they knew what was going to happen. That Jordan would light them up for 50 points. Was was lucky enough to watch the guys entire career and one thing I will regret for my entire life is not seeing Michael Jordan play in the flesh. Now the NBA is a ghost of itself as basketball fans were spoilt on watching the greatest player the game will ever know. His intelligence for the game was incredible, it was like he would see everything happening a step before it actually did, he couldn't be stopped, if he was stopped from going to the hoop, he would just pull up and shoot with the ability of creating open shots for himself as he could float in the air longer than other players. Greatest ever.

39 minutes ago, Emmcee said:

Michael Jordan is the greatest athlete in sports history as a whole. To be able to keep pushing himself to get better and better and the result was him getting even better when it wasn't thought possible to the point when every great player in the world feared playing against him as they knew what was going to happen. That Jordan would light them up for 50 points. Was was lucky enough to watch the guys entire career and one thing I will regret for my entire life is not seeing Michael Jordan play in the flesh. Now the NBA is a ghost of itself as basketball fans were spoilt on watching the greatest player the game will ever know. His intelligence for the game was incredible, it was like he would see everything happening a step before it actually did, he couldn't be stopped, if he was stopped from going to the hoop, he would just pull up and shoot with the ability of creating open shots for himself as he could float in the air longer than other players. Greatest ever.

Totally agree and he was very disciplined - at least during the season.

Lewis party hard and celebrated in summer break as if he already won the title !! How embarrassing will that be and a dent to his career ! :yahoo: Serves him right ! :punk:

Jordan was so deciplined because he always had the mentality that he could improve. The second he felt like he had nothing to improve on as a basketball player was the day he retired for good and he did just that. What's even more crazy is that if he played today he would be even more dominant than when he played as the game is less psycial.

None of us really know how the drivers spend their spare time, I mean Lewis shares selfies with celebrities but he also shares a hell of a lot of pics of himself in the gym and training and saying how determined he is to win the next race. He's won 45-ish races and 3 titles so he's doing something right.

The Melbourne burnout thing was about 5 years ago but I see your point. I started following Daniel Ricciardo on facebook this year (just cos I think he's awesome) and he seems to spend a lot of his spare time having a lot of fun but we don't judge him for it or say he's not focused.

For all we know Rosberg parties it up every weekend and has an alcohol problem.

I'm just glad our champ has a personality, unlike so many other drivers past and present!

Yeah but Lewis has won 2 out of 3 titles with a car that can win not even having to run on a full engine mixture. As for Ricciardo, he doesn't post on social media every 5 minutes let alone take pics of himself at press conferences while others are talking. Ricciardo is performing anyway and given his car compared to the Mercedes, IMO he's the best driver ATM.

Although I usually think your Lewis comments a tad harsh I agree on Ricciardo, he's fast becoming my new favourite driver, the guy is just a legend in every way. With Button gone next year I may just have to become a Ricciardo fan!

I've got no personal issue with Lewis. In fact he is awesome to watch and I think is a brilliant driver and such a shame he is an idiot as I so badly want to like him. Never had an issue with him until he got his first tattoo, after that, it changed everything, right down to how he even carries himself.

Ohh that's gutsy brad, rosberg only needs to finish second in the remaining races while Lewis has to win them. You think something will happen to nico to make it easier for Lewis?

On 10/23/2016 at 1:15 PM, BradSpeedMan said:

I am going to bet on Lewis winning this championship again this year

How much ?

How happy was Lewis that the weekend went hiccup free? Just waiting for the next crash in behaviour.