Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

2016 Championship

On 2016/10/23 at 9:00 AM, Emmcee said:

Ohh that's gutsy brad, rosberg only needs to finish second in the remaining races while Lewis has to win them. You think something will happen to nico to make it easier for Lewis?

Ja, RedBullRacing, as you've alluded to in the other thread.

Lewis just need to stay ahead of them and not blow. Rosberg will panic and have brain fades, as evident at US

R-O, if I had million dollars I would bet just that hehehe

Haven't Redbull improved dramatically? Who would've thought anyone could get near the pace of Mercedes this year and Redbull have done just that. Not quite there but bloody hell, they've made up a stack of ground. Same as Mclaren, you look at both Redbull and Mclaren twelve months ago with there package compared to now, it's night and day and all these people who said Mclaren were finished look like they'll be eating there words sooner than later. Alonso finished 5th in USA, like I mentioned, twelve months ago, they would be lucky to crack the top ten, now there two places away from a podium.

20 minutes ago, Emmcee said:

Haven't Redbull improved dramatically? Who would've thought anyone could get near the pace of Mercedes this year and Redbull have done just that. Not quite there but bloody hell, they've made up a stack of ground. Same as Mclaren, you look at both Redbull and Mclaren twelve months ago with there package compared to now, it's night and day and all these people who said Mclaren were finished look like they'll be eating there words sooner than later. Alonso finished 5th in USA, like I mentioned, twelve months ago, they would be lucky to crack the top ten, now there two places away from a podium.

Mclaren were bound to improve, they are, or should I rather say, suppose to be a top team. To only gain a midfield improvement is still however below par.... it has taken them 3 years to get there

You can't expect to much though when engines are frozen and testing is limited. It's not like they were ahead like Mercedes when they froze development. They had to put the f1 engine in I beleive an nsx in order to test it.

4 hours ago, Emmcee said:

How happy was Lewis that the weekend went hiccup free? Just waiting for the next crash in behaviour.

too late now. his partying resulted in Nico's unsurmountable lead.

Nico is just playing it safe.

I think nico would be more worried about the redbulls coming into play than Lewis.