Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

USA GP 2016

Well Lewis Hamilton grabs pole by going faster than any one ever has around Austin. With a 1:34.9 and nico grabbing second with a 1:35.2, Lewis was the first ever to duck under the 1:35. Ricciardo and verstappen are third and fourth 5-7 tenths off the pace then it's  Raikkonen and Vettel I wonder if rosberg will just let Lewis go or will he fight for it? I suppose the start will determine that.

Nico should push Lewis at the first corner like what Lewis did to him last year when Nico was at pole - Payback time ! :aikido1yw:

Media asked nico if he was going to take it easy and he said he's not even thinking about the championship. He's thinking about winning the race. So is he right to use the same approach when so much is at stake ATM. All it takes is for nico to make a mistake while trying to win a race he didn't have to and leave with no points and that 30 odd point lead will be gone. I know a racer wants to race and being an ex racer myself, I know that feeling all to well. But this is something he has worked towards his whole life, IMO I think it requires a different approach, because if Lewis wins and his second, no regrets. But if Lewis wins and he makes a mistake, he will wish he approached it differently, to much to loose to just take it as a "normal" Grand Prix. Why would you also risk mechanical failure due to pushing to hard and fighting for a win. To many negatives IMO for nico to approach with that fighting mentality.

I think that he should wait and see how the start goes, if Hamilton makes a mistake with his clutch once again then Nico should try and nail it, otherwise I would try and keep close to Hamilton and ahead of the Red Bulls 

Having said that I think that this one is going to Hamilton, should Rosberg really win today then the WDC would be in effect a settled matter and I don't believe that Hamilton is going to give up (and Bernie is IMHO rooting for Hamilton to close the gap)

Funny Lewis turns up dominates the weekend, behaves impeccably and everyone here is quiet. One foot wrong and he's a brat, immature, etc etc

Not many drivers go an entire season having 100% reliability....at some point surely Nico's gotta have an issue! Well I'm hoping anyway. If it came down to an abu dhabi duel on equal points you'd fancy Lewis to win it.

1 minute ago, Jem of the Shire said:

Funny Lewis turns up dominates the weekend, behaves impeccably and everyone here is quiet. One foot wrong and he's a brat, immature, etc etc

Not many drivers go an entire season having 100% reliability....at some point surely Nico's gotta have an issue! Well I'm hoping anyway. If it came down to an abu dhabi duel on equal points you'd fancy Lewis to win it.

I was thinking exactly the same thing this morning Jem !!!

1 hour ago, Jem of the Shire said:

Actually Jem I still found him rude and arrogant as crap and I did mention it that he didn't even have the respect to sit still and listen to questions directed to others, straight on his phone.

16 hours ago, Jem of the Shire said:

It's not that we are quite. We already know that Nico will be the 2016 Champ and whatever Lewis does is Futile. Too late the hero he already screwed up his own chances by partying too early in Summer thinking that he had the trophy in the bag. Sorely mistaken and embarrassing. Over confidence bite back at him. So that's your Brat and Narcissist results,. 

Enough Said....

NICO Rosberg 2016 Formula one Champ !! :icon2_flag:

This will happen or some corrupt bs will take place were nico looses the lead and title to Lewis. They'll just save it for the last race but on merit, nico by a long shot.

They want F1 to look more exciting yes.

I thought it was exciting enough whenever Ferrari/ Arivabene screws up :D

Or when Sebastian sings his no. 1 hit, "Where's the blue flags".

No, this was not Vettel, thus "not a big deal", says FiA (sort off).

Not a first time Alonso p****d off a few people in second half of this season (three times actually), yet I am still waiting for some punitive measures against this driver, or even noise in horror zone on the sidelines, yet, not even squeak. FiA's "consistency" is really something else.

Omfg sakae how bloody biased can you be? Your so hipercritical it's not funny. You want alonso to be punished but have a whinge when Seb does something quite similar and to his teammate mind you, wtf is that? Ahh that's right, you explained to me like every other incident involving Vettel that it wasn't his fault. You have to stop letting your dislike for certain drivers get in the way of what is actually happening. If this isn't double standards I don't know what is. I can't believe you could be so hipercritical, especially when it wasn't so long ago.

Total ridiculous move by Alfonso the emperor. The guy can't wheel to wheel race like Vettel, Hamilton and Kimi. This is not about being biased towards a driver, it's fact!

For crying out loud, you that biased to brad? Vettel is half the driver alonso is and will ever be. Iam in total shock, nah you guys are pulling my leg arnt you? You can't be that serious? Forget about the blistering starts he has had where he passes more cars in the first lap then Vettel does the whole race. Imagine if Vettel did it? "Least he's having a go" that would be the majority of the answers towards that. So let me get this straight, out of all the contact Vettel has been involved in this season, he's not responsible once? What grounds do you base this "fact" of? Biased behaviour?

12 hours ago, Emmcee said:

For crying out loud, you that biased to brad? Vettel is half the driver alonso is and will ever be. Iam in total shock, nah you guys are pulling my leg arnt you? You can't be that serious? Forget about the blistering starts he has had where he passes more cars in the first lap then Vettel does the whole race. Imagine if Vettel did it? "Least he's having a go" that would be the majority of the answers towards that. So let me get this straight, out of all the contact Vettel has been involved in this season, he's not responsible once? What grounds do you base this "fact" of? Biased behaviour?

Yep. Alfonso the emperor passes most cars caused he is at the back of the grid most of the time. Why can't you accept that Vettel is not responsible for all those incidents this year, not even one. Why cant you comprehend and accept this?

Because he is, and to say he isn't then jump up and down when another driver does the same thing is the issue I have. He was at fault in spa and at fault in China. I can't even talk about this anymore as the biased towards certain drivers is just rediculous.