Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sakae

2016 Brazil

1 hour ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Wasn't it Kimi's car that they found the powder in?

Lmao probably hiding the dudesons stash hahahaha.

23 minutes ago, Emmcee said:

Settle down bro, man you take everything to heart, I simply don't beleive it, it's no dig at you personally, I know your only making us aware of what you've heard or read. All good mate geez.

Well, unfortunately, problem is, Emmcee, you don't trust "furiners", however you seems to believe, that Webber-boy of late, and Danny-boy now both belongs to a puritan sect, and have never done anything wrong. That makes then conversation with you slightly difficult. 

Once again mate, confusing me with yourself, why not check how biased and single sides some of your post are before calling me out on it. Bit rich don't you think? Ok name one thing Ricciardo or webber has done that's in the same level interms of disrespect and flat out disgusting behaviour. Never heard webber or dan telling Charlie where to go in the way Vettel did let alone whinge for a rule to be instated and whinge when you get pinched for doing the exact thing you whinge and whine about. That last part I posted is gold, still can't get over that, couldn't have happened to a better bloke. 

59 minutes ago, Emmcee said:

Once again mate, confusing me with yourself, why not check how biased and single sides some of your post are before calling me out on it. Bit rich don't you think? Ok name one thing Ricciardo or webber has done that's in the same level interms of disrespect and flat out disgusting behaviour. Never heard webber or dan telling Charlie where to go in the way Vettel did let alone whinge for a rule to be instated and whinge when you get pinched for doing the exact thing you whinge and whine about. That last part I posted is gold, still can't get over that, couldn't have happened to a better bloke. 

If you didn't those two whine, than you have to try harder. Just because they hide it better, it doesn't mean it not exists. I read an anonymous comment, that Vettel said loudly merely what others said quietly, and not just once. While you are at it, you for got to add that Vettel did not shave before the race, miserable S**. Doesn't he knows how to be presentable? You see, I am helping you to get all out what is bothering you about Sebi.

Are you that much in denile? If the broadcasters were that entertained by vettels rant, wouldn't you think they would publish them all of they were like that? After all, there soul purpose is ratings. Vettel didn't shave because it makes it easier to slide the helmet over that fat head of his. Seriously you can't see how he has self appointed himself to express ALL drivers views? He wants to be Schumacher so bad it's not funny, only problem is, he isn't half as good when schumi was in his prime.

47 minutes ago, Emmcee said:

Are you that much in denile? If the broadcasters were that entertained by vettels rant, wouldn't you think they would publish them all of they were like that? After all, there soul purpose is ratings. Vettel didn't shave because it makes it easier to slide the helmet over that fat head of his. Seriously you can't see how he has self appointed himself to express ALL drivers views? He wants to be Schumacher so bad it's not funny, only problem is, he isn't half as good when schumi was in his prime.

Most - not all - broadcasters, especially Spanish, Indian and British hate Vettel deeply for years. Nothing new here; we can move on, nothing to see.

All I can say it's his rant was out of control and I lost what respect I had left for him.

Ok guys calm down.

Let's hope that the Brazil GP will be a good and memorable one with less unnecessary drama and more exciting race.

I hope Nico wins :D:icon2_flag:

6 hours ago, Emmcee said:

All I can say it's his rant was out of control and I lost what respect I had left for him.

You lost it right at the beginning, years ago. When he started winning

12 hours ago, Sakae said:

If you didn't those two whine, than you have to try harder. Just because they hide it better, it doesn't mean it not exists. I read an anonymous comment, that Vettel said loudly merely what others said quietly, and not just once. While you are at it, you for got to add that Vettel did not shave before the race, miserable S**. Doesn't he knows how to be presentable? You see, I am helping you to get all out what is bothering you about Sebi.

CORRECT.

Vettel was just echo-ing what we as fans (AND drivers btw) feel about the current state of F1 affairs, especially with the inconsistencies of penalties. I for one am glad it happened, maybe...just maybe, it will make Charlie Whiting think twice, the c#ckups have just been disastrous

They - F1 officials,Teams, drivers, et al should be discussing these issues objectively in each race's briefing, debriefing, presscon etc. They have all these hours of meeting and briefing and yet during each race there seemed to be no rules and standards being followed at all. Which results in rants and dramas etc., that the F1 audience/public see.

F1 should not show their dirty laundry to the paying public and sponsors for that matter. Everyone involve in F1 without any exceptions should work on this otherwise the Sport will turn into a Circus real soon.

That's why prefer LeMans ,Japan GT and MotoGP better these days :ban_006: 

33 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

CORRECT.

Vettel was just echo-ing what we as fans (AND drivers btw) feel about the current state of F1 affairs, especially with the inconsistencies of penalties. I for one am glad it happened, maybe...just maybe, it will make Charlie Whiting think twice, the c#ckups have just been disastrous

In any other sport it's like a player running up and abusing the ref. they usually cop a ban of some sort, that's why Vettel apologised straight away as Ferrari would've told him of the concequences and when you see a player do that what do you think? What a d1ck don't you?

On 5 November 2016 at 3:04 PM, BradSpeedMan said:

CORRECT.

You mean BIASED Ferrari fans?

On 05 November 2016 at 7:39 AM, Emmcee said:

In any other sport it's like a player running up and abusing the ref. they usually cop a ban of some sort, that's why Vettel apologised straight away as Ferrari would've told him of the concequences and when you see a player do that what do you think? What a d1ck don't you?

Calling someone a **** is even worse, don't u think

A 4x champ should know how to handle himself better than he does. But anyway it's behind us now and let's look ahead to Brazil and see what events might transpire there.

Our view points on drivers and their actions are often not logical. They are so skewed by our existing perspective on that individual. Like it or not, drivers will carry a mantle around for a long time regardless of circumstances, and one could put together strong cases for many of these things being untrue, but you wouldn't change anyone's minds. People will see the same thing yet will describe it completely differently. When we hear the same thing being said by two persons, interpretations what we hear will hardly ever be the same, and often very contradictory. It's good to remember that from time to time. 

Exactly, well put, but if people had this mentality, they world wouldn't be so bad as they wouldn't be so blind as to what happens right in front of them. This happens on many basketball forums as some fans say lebron James is better than Michael Jordan. Idk what drugs there on as Jordan is the best ever but people don't see eye to eye on everything.

If nico wins in Brazil it's all over reguardless where Lewis finishes I believe. Plus with the record both nico and Lewis have at interlagos, it certainly looks a lot better on nicos side of the garage.

After the show in Mexico, Hamilton and Verstappen are recipients of big helping hand by representatives of FiA. In Mexico he was hit and pushed off the track by Verstappen, yet now I read even fans turn against him, and blaming game (he left track "as well") is on. Nico has some work to do, and it will not be easy.

3 hours ago, Emmcee said:

If nico wins in Brazil it's all over reguardless where Lewis finishes I believe. Plus with the record both nico and Lewis have at interlagos, it certainly looks a lot better on nicos side of the garage.

yep yep yep. Can;t wait to see Lewis' LOOOOONG FACE again !!

3 hours ago, Sakae said:

After the show in Mexico, Hamilton and Verstappen are recipients of big helping hand by representatives of FiA. In Mexico he was hit and pushed off the track by Verstappen, yet now I read even fans turn against him, and blaming game (he left track "as well") is on. Nico has some work to do, and it will not be easy.

I can't believe you can sit here and say this and not wonder how Vettel didn't receive a ban for his foul mouth, this is the biased opinions Iam talking bout sakae. If anyone is receivong help from the FIA (Ferrari International Assistance) it's Ferrari.

1 hour ago, Emmcee said:

I can't believe you can sit here and say this and not wonder how Vettel didn't receive a ban for his foul mouth, this is the biased opinions Iam talking bout sakae. If anyone is receivong help from the FIA (Ferrari International Assistance) it's Ferrari.

Vettel was penalized for first corner incidents in the past, just as in Mexico what some professional F1 drivers deemed as a racing accident (after DC reported Vettel to CW, since he knows he listens radio traffic). Some other people have got away. Your constant attacks on Vettel, right or wrong, will not change fact, that Verstappen and Hamilton got away in T1 whilst others in the past were punished.