Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sakae

2016 Brazil

He can't refuse what Kanye offers him as that's being rude to the host is it not?

@Emmcee LH might not want to be rude to a one rude individual, perhaps his new friend (K), so he decides instead to be rude to everybody else? There are consequences for a such stand. If you say I do not care what anyone thinks of me, that would make you little odd one, especially if such moral position reflects how you behave towards society, and don't be surprise when you learn that not too many people like your, or having respect for you. I just hope that Wolff and Lauda are happy to hear that, so they know where they stand. There were clashes with Rosberg in the recent past, which followed with private discussions behind closed doors, and management declaring equal treatment, yet Hamilton to emerge - nothing has changed for me! Today if I say I can't stomach that individual, I hope that will be not difficult to understand why.

Yeah, LH can do whatever he likes apart from racing, just don't blame the team and the car and whine on the whole world  whenever his performance goes down like what has happened after the summer break.

Either way, whatever Lewis says or do or whoever he ask to support him doesn't matter any longer. Nico will be crowned Champion this weekend !

:1st: