Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

Brazil 2016

Well Lewis beat nico to pole and kimi qualified a nice 3rd with Verstappen behind followed by Vettel and Ricciardo. Will Lewis finally win on Brazil to force it to Abu dhabi or will toto's phone call to Jos persuade max and Daniel to keep out of the fight? I've got a feeling something will blow here.

I am glad I finally found a driver to follow besides Alonso who is close to retirement. Max. No more doubts. That spoilt kid made all the field look like old ladies (except Alonso and his most excellent recovery drive of course :p).

Max, I salute you. Here's my biggest compliment: you are nothing like your Dad.

2 hours ago, Quiet One said:

I am glad I finally found a driver to follow besides Alonso who is close to retirement. Max. No more doubts. That spoilt kid made all the field look like old ladies (except Alonso and his most excellent recovery drive of course :p).

Lol

i wonder what Jos says when max asks why he didn't do as well as him.

4 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Yeah...Alfonso is an old lady

Kimi got thrashed by an old lady lol.

Man Vettel is a sore loser, he can dish it out but can't take it back. Not nice when someone doesn't give you room hey Seb? Or is over aggressive, maybe he should watch Mexico again before he commented on Max's move, makes him look like a spoilt brat. I knew once max put the move on him that he wouldn't give up and then he would whinge about it, go home you sook f1 doesn't need you of your attitude is like this. Had trouble passing Sainz, there was no way he was going to challenge max. Makes his own rules up as he goes and expects everyone to play by them.

Well, actually...Alonso's drive looked quite ordinary compared to Max today, and I have no problem admitting it. 

How about the save at turn 14, incredible, inexperience there by dipping the car onto the white line but he sure as heck saved a massive accident.

1 hour ago, Emmcee said:

How about the save at turn 14, incredible, inexperience there by dipping the car onto the white line but he sure as heck saved a massive accident.

That was impressive, but those overtakings on the outside, oh boy! The kid has it.

Max is absolutely amazing. I never thought i would be supporting Max. I never liked his arrogance. But somehow he is convincing me to support him. Exceptional talent. 

8 hours ago, Quiet One said:

Same feeling. I was a ferrari fan when schumacher was driving. Then When alonso started driving for ferrari i thought alonso was brilliant. Then when alonso moved out of ferrari , i still support him. But now after watching Max yesterday we have to admit he was on another level.

You blind and in denile to? What about his move on alonso? Two different rules hey? He can do what he likes and all his fans support that but cry murder if anything in the slightest is unfair to him. Here's an idea for you, stop being so biased and making assumptions you class as solid evidence because you have nothing else. Or admit he got everything he deserved in Mexico, call it what you want but saying I have an obsession is an excuse to cover up your biased attitude along with the rest of his fans, makes me question the knowledge of fellow members on here now. I just can't believe how it wasn't even mentioned, funny that hey? So that proves to me that certain members here were afraid to bring it up in the fear that they were actually wrong and don't want to admit it, childish IMO, just assuming like the rest of you if that's ok? Not even one Vettel fan on here congratulated Verstappen on his drive, that's not biased one bit hey? You guys are a joke. Take your bat and ball and go home. Least I have the balls to tell it how it is, something some here so desperately need.

you know it's still not to late to admit people are wrong about the whole situation but that would never happen, it's easier to ignore me so it doesn't make them look so stupid. What's funny is that quote you posted of mine is the only thing that was of importance to you, calling him a loser, feel like you need to defend that?