Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KoolMonkey

Rosberg Retires....

Lol where you find this propaganda? I'll ask Lewis or Nico is this is correct. Lmao.

Slightly on conspiratorial level, there is probably something in the air, altho it might have been neutralized with Nico's retirement. Buzz is floating around that BBC or C4? - not sure - incidentally stepped into something just shortly before podium ceremony in AB. 

Ecclestone requested privacy with NR, waving TV cameras off, and telling reporters that he doesn't want that specific conversation on public waves. Then he was talking into Nico's ear, and Rosberg quite loudly (allegedly) responded: "I don't know anything about that. No, I don't know about that".  So, what was it that BE felt compelled to whisper and off the record to freshly crowned champion? BE is many things to many people, however in his FOM function, he would receive an advanced heads up, if there were some significant changes somewhere, such as - as I think - for example a driver will be leaving Mercedes this year... Interesting. On the other hand, if there was a such case, it would have not been because of what happened in the last race. A decision of that kind would have been made long time ago. There was no time to evaluate AD. However there was enough time to evaluate disrespectful, threatening tone by Hamilton regarding mechanics and him "telling all" after he retires. Of course there is a lot of more of it, but who keeps the tab on that.

Yeah I noticed that to, his body language showed he wasn't there to actually congratulate Nico. I was wondering why he told the cameras to move away I was like wtf.

Mercedes lost control of Hamilton, and now they have to find someone who in public will state that he is treated equally, yet behind the door he will be forced to play domestic to his teammate. That's a picture I see.

Yeah I agree and with werhlein missing out on the FI seat to Ocon, if he did get the Mercedes drive he would do everything he is told to do. Unless like I stated earlier that he poses a real threat to Hamilton, then you might see werhlein with a similar circuit attitude like verstappen has.

21 hours ago, Emmcee said:

Ruslan

you know button scored more points than Lewis the entire time they were teammates?

Yes.

Rosberg with his retirement most likely accomplished more than getting WDC.

One thing I did notice with Sergio during this event versus previous seasons is that he was very friendly with Sebastian. More than I have seen him in the past but while you could make something out of that, I am sure it’s just their relationship is more developed over time than it was in the past.

I would imagine Christian Horner, Sergio and even Zak Brown/McLaren are all showing some extra love to their top drivers right now. 

I am sure brass would not want to see sudden exodus next season. Vettel, Kimi, Alonso...that would not sit well with some promoters.

Negative Camber