Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

radical-one

Hamilton vs Bottas, Who wins?

I don't think anyone is claiming anything of definite (as it is often in other cases). Anticipation is merely reflection of personal bias how we are prejudicial to a person, and on those bases how we are projecting his adoption of a new environment.

That is true but what does your gut tell you? Will Bottas thrive or will it be werhlein if given the chance? IMO I feel werhlein could be lightning fast but not right away where as Bottas would be quicker come first race in Melbourne but after that Iam not really sure tbh.

23 hours ago, Quiet One said:

Hamilton is an egocentric douche (again, not the only one in F1) , it seems to affect his driving more than the other egocentric douches (Vettel, Alonso et al.), but he is still a great driver no matter how you measure his talent. The car made him a multi-championship winner, but it didn't make him a great driver. He always was.

Bottas is one of the most uninspiring drivers since Nico, minus the charima Nico had without a doubt. Perhaps he is a confidence driver a la Massa and steps up his game. But so far he has shown nothing that hints he can beat Hamilton even in the most equalized of fields.

It's good to see some common sense prevailing. Good post Andres..... I like

52 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

It's good to see some common sense prevailing. Good post Andres..... I like

Awww I love you too! :wub:

What IF Bottas beats Lewis to the championship on the first year (Assuming Merc still is the fastest car on the grid), what will Lewis do ?

Make Mercedes pay hefty sums for damages to his personal fame. Americans will then charge Merc 2 BIll. for F1 shares dropping on some made up value.

5 hours ago, Sakae said:

Make Mercedes pay hefty sums for damages to his personal fame. Americans will then charge Merc 2 BIll. for F1 shares dropping on some made up value.

you pretty much nailed that one :lol:

So I guess this thread is worth the wait.

Who wins between the two this season?

It will be very tough for Bottas to race against Lewis specifically how Evil mind games and primadonna  Lewis can be. 

Plus we keep saying Lewis vs Bottas for the title but we might end up having Kimi vs Vettel or Dan vs Max or combination of both without Merc ? LOL !