Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sakae

2017 Ferrari

2 hours ago, Caesar said:

Hate is one of the greatest compliment.

It has been said that hate is a form of flattery, but what that has to do with me? I do expect maure to chime in any moment and explain to me how I feel, but that's all good and part of pre-season fever.

2 hours ago, Sakae said:

I also don't consider Alonso to reach Vettel's level. He might try before he retires, but I doubt that he will succeed. Maybe that's why he is so angry all the time. The truth hurts.

We're not going here are we? Ok, I don't think alonso got all the "hand me downs" like Seb got. IMO a far superior driver in every aspect from speed to car control. He drove cars no where near as dominant for periods of time far far less and still has over 80% of sebs stats. He can't be that bad if every driver, every team owner or director says his the best.

6 minutes ago, Sakae said:

It has been said that hate is a form of flattery, but what that has to do with me? I do expect maure to chime in any moment and explain to me how I feel, but that's all good and part of pre-season fever.

7 minutes ago, Sakae said:

Hater will never admit he is hater

1 hour ago, Emmcee said:

We're not going here are we? Ok, I don't think alonso got all the "hand me downs" like Seb got. IMO a far superior driver in every aspect from speed to car control. He drove cars no where near as dominant for periods of time far far less and still has over 80% of sebs stats. He can't be that bad if every driver, every team owner or director says his the best.

Sakae,

Now that our friend Emmcee mentioned car control, those 2 hectic car crashes Alfonso had over the last 2 years still goes unexplained does'nt it. Nearly cost him his life on both occasions

The one in Melbourne? Was Gutierrez braking earlier, 2nd was kimis fault in Austria. You fail to mention any of vettels incidents, oh that's because he wasn't at fault in any was he? Vettel the greatest driver ever, never ever has he made one mistake. Are you also blind because I feel alonso has been the best starter in the sport for years also. Biased biased biased mate is all you are.

4 hours ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Sakae,

Now that our friend Emmcee mentioned car control, those 2 hectic car crashes Alfonso had over the last 2 years still goes unexplained does'nt it. Nearly cost him his life on both occasions

It's waste of time to continue this discussion, Brad. You and I are on the same page, however propensity of some people to misread other people's intentions is rather overwhelming on occasions around here, and whole debate about St. Alonso is floating at periphery of my patience. Hasegawa is staying polite, but it is obvious in his responses to media when he is explaining where program is, that he and Alonso are not seeing eye to eye on unit performance, especially when some comments by Alonso were quite ignorant.

Yeah but why would I agree when it's jUST you two? Everyone else including the entire f1 paddock thinks different, what makes you right and everyone else wrong because you can't handle the truth?

1 hour ago, Emmcee said:

Yeah but why would I agree when it's jUST you two? Everyone else including the entire f1 paddock thinks different, what makes you right and everyone else wrong because you can't handle the truth?

Not entire paddock thinks the same way, but for many it's not worth trouble to fight nonsensical claims, which are systematically being repeated, true or false. Not entire paddock calls Vettel a dirty driver, but you do not mimic such inconvenience. Lets get this out of the way.

I do not call Alonso dirties driver on the grid like you describe Vettel. I do not engage in insults every second day, be those explicit or implied, as often, if really ever against Alonso, and as many in here engage in dark terms when they talk about Vettel. My point is, just because many do the same, such behavior automatically translates into something acceptable, or substantively correct. Attacks on Vettel are really here common place, and to tell you the truth, slandering character and his craft of that person so often, and then once in blue moon saying something civil about him doesn't really sound too sincere to me, to put it mildly. 

True, on and from your side.

BUT

Thinking needs to be corrected. Just saying you don't while others do does'nt help either. It breeds disparity. You can't have a poster throwing personal insults every 2nd post when not agreeing with you or be the cause of posters leaving. I suggest tougher measures, like the introduction of banning, the way it was decades ago on this very forum.

I suggest we do something. Massa, I know you've stated you can't be around here as often as you'de like but you're in a position with moderation powers. Can you please help out with more stricter control, unfortunately we've now ended up in this situation. Let me know you're thoughts on this

8 hours ago, BradSpeedMan said:

I mean I didnt see Jenson his teammate in the same car going off 2 times almost causing his death. He must have amazing self control

You couldn't see Kimi as his teammate in the same car going off and almost causing his death either, cause he was too slow.

1 hour ago, BradSpeedMan said:

True, on and from your side.

BUT

Thinking needs to be corrected. Just saying you don't while others do does'nt help either. It breeds disparity. You can't have a poster throwing personal insults every 2nd post when not agreeing with you or be the cause of posters leaving. I suggest tougher measures, like the introduction of banning, the way it was decades ago on this very forum.

I suggest we do something. Massa, I know you've stated you can't be around here as often as you'de like but you're in a position with moderation powers. Can you please help out with more stricter control, unfortunately we've now ended up in this situation. Let me know you're thoughts on this

Mate this should be focussed on you mate, how many times have I told people to stop being so biased, least I tell it how it is and don't flip flop to try push it around once you realise your wrong and try say it was me. Call it how it is and don't be so biased and we won't need any pedantic rules that you would like. Love how you claim my posts are insults, last time I checked, you weren't me so how do you know what my intention is?

Maybe so, but due to his advanced age, he must be giving only 60%, instead his usual mouthful 120%, which explains why he is only in 13th place.

31 minutes ago, Sakae said:

Maybe so, but due to his advanced age, he must be giving only 60%, instead his usual mouthful 120%, which explains why he is only in 13th place.

Well if you exclude first 12, for various reasons, he would be on pole easily.

Think about that. 

Ohh Ffs sake Sakae will you ever stop being so rediculously biased. Alonso did brilliantly well and you can't even bother mentioning him, it's all about your Ferrari's and beloved Vettel, it's all you ever post about. Did you see my posts congratulating Vettel on a good days work? Can't even have the balls to admit I was right there to can you? Your rediculous  mate grow up and stop being so bloody biased. Yep alonso drove the best out there and because he's isn't a red car or he's not Vettel, you can't be bothered saying well done. I agree, alonso would've had pole easily.

Is it only my imagination, or there is rift between Vettel and Scuderia management? Body language, photo shoots, content and tone of various interviews are leaving me with feeling that not all is well with Seb and Arrivabene (possibly SM as well). German sources for example are suggesting that Arrivabene was not happy with P2 and his whole true being was vibrating with disappointment (maybe anger). This started last year I think.

Just becoz you mentioned Vettel, your nemesis... does'nt mean everone else now need to single out everyone else's preferred drivers. Grosjean did excellently for example. St. Alfonso has 100 plus races more than Stoffel, who he held up if I remember correctly. Thats why ole Stoffel could'nt warm up his tyres properly