Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sakae

2017 Ferrari

43 minutes ago, Publius Cornelius Scipio said:

... he's very good and being his team mate often translates into being in his shade

Especially a car is built around him to his whims in absolute terms, and to total detriment to his teammate (Kimi). 

Massa is life-long a supporting domestic without ambition to excel. His teammates loved it.

2 minutes ago, Sakae said:

Especially a car is built around him to his whims in absolute terms, and to total detriment to his teammate (Kimi). 

Massa is life-long a supporting domestic without ambition to excel. His teammates loved it.

This statement has inly comfirmed that you know sh!t abou f1, and that you are blind fan/hater. 

34 minutes ago, Caesar said:

Ahahahaha, so for last 13 years every team wants to have him , although he burned many bridges after he left.

He must be political magician or has mind control ability. Lol

We live in age when new doctrine in political arena was born; if you lie, lie really BIG so it is hard to separate facts from made up believes, and repeat it often whenever and wherever you can, until people begin get behind it. I watch F1 as a next guy, but I am not aware that any team actually wanted him. Ron needed a driver, he didn't want Hamilton back, and Vettel was not available. Alonso got the job. That's my take on that.

2 hours ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Yes, the word of truth. Kimi will never say anything like this if it were'nt true, the gentleman he is.... Alonso's political games within teams are notoriously known, no wonder a veteran of almost 20 years could'nt even drive the other car

Kimi is making excuses. There was nothing to say that Kimi wasn't given a fair shot. Face it, Kimi is not the driver he once was. 

1 hour ago, Sakae said:

More bulls##t.

Vettel is more of a number 1 at Ferrari than Alonso ever was. 

2 hours ago, Sakae said:

There were once aired comments from several mechanics how bad it was, but it is not worth my time to do search.

In other words, you are lying. 

On ‎04‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 9:11 AM, radical-one said:

Who sells lawnmowers in F1 ?

Honda in F1, sells lawmowers

On ‎04‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 1:06 PM, VicVenom said:

Kimi is making excuses. There was nothing to say that Kimi wasn't given a fair shot. Face it, Kimi is not the driver he once was. 

Re:...Kimi is not the driver he once was.
>Spent 2 long at Ferrari, eating ice-cream

Kimi and Alonso are actually sharing some common history:

Kimi:

First entry    2001 Australian Grand Prix
First win    2003 Malaysian Grand Prix
Last win    2013 Australian Grand Prix

Alonso:

First win    2003 Hungarian Grand Prix
Last win    2013 Spanish Grand Prix

by P. Velasco on Vettel

INSIDE LINE: GENUINELY CONTRITE OR FAKING REMORSE?

Attacks on Vettel aren't going away. One would think that he has beaten up (at least) an old lady like Mother Theresa, and deserves every little bit of dissing and more.  British network - not happy with FiA - suggested crucifixion or similar would have been appropriate, if I understand that crowd correctly. Meanwhile I am glad that Mr. Hamilton is pure as a Snow White. We need some shining beacon of all goodness we can get.

DC, using his medical license assessed as psychologist, that Vettel first acts, and then he thinks, whereas reverse process is appropriate. How clever of him, and silly me I thought Baku was all about retaliatory impulse after he was provoked. 

57 minutes ago, Sakae said:

by P. Velasco on Vettel

Attacks on Vettel aren't going away. One would think that he has beaten up (at least) an old lady like Mother Theresa, and deserves every little bit of dissing and more.  British network - not happy with FiA - suggested crucifixion or similar would have been appropriate, if I understand that crowd correctly. Meanwhile I am glad that Mr. Hamilton is pure as a Snow White. We need some shining beacon of all goodness we can get.

DC, using his medical license assessed as psychologist, that Vettel first acts, and then he thinks, whereas reverse process is appropriate. How clever of him, and silly me I thought Baku was all about retaliatory impulse after he was provoked. 

Well, Vetle is getting same medicine that Alonso was getting from british media since 2007 and still gets, which made him look as most evil person on world and team destroyer etc etc, and that many here (Alonso haters) believe and use as arguments against him.

Wait that is ten years already :o.

But Alonso doesn't care, he doesn' t need to be loved by everyone, as long as he is best driver in the world they can' t hurt him, neither his fans.

And that is why Vettle and his fans have so much problems with few articles last ten days.

23 hours ago, lipstick79 said:

Lamborghini sells tractors

Mercedes sells camper vans ands buses

Red Bull sells energy drink

so what's your point?

18 hours ago, Sakae said:

Kimi and Alonso are actually sharing some common history:

Kimi:

First win    2003 Malaysian Grand Prix
Last win    2013 Australian Grand Prix

Alonso:

First win    2003 Hungarian Grand Prix
Last win    2013 Spanish Grand Prix

Then they'll both retire end of 2017 :banana-wave:

3 hours ago, radical-one said:

Lamborghini sells tractors

in fairness Lamborghini (the car maker) hasn't been selling tractors for ages, not that there is anything wrong with tractors (Porsche used to build tractors and if I remember correctly the gearbox of the 917 was still based upon parts from one of their old tractors) but the Lamborghini family sold the loss making car division many many years ago and retained ownership of the tractor building firm (they also used to build golf carts).

4 hours ago, radical-one said:

Then they'll both retire end of 2017 :banana-wave:

I am not sure of that. Quite a few contracts are for renewal this year.

On 7/4/2017 at 4:31 PM, lipstick79 said:

Difficulties Honda is experiencing (we could move it to some other thread, but since you mentioned), is far more impactful than you can imagine, because once you get it wrong, normative condition will not allow (I am reposting) for corrections. Data based on empirical or measurable evidence, subject to specific principles of reasoning, are needed of testing on the track, but no one is allowed to test, and Honda, maybe with Renault, do need it most. FiA has shot themselves into a foot, because no sane new entrant after seeing Honda's struggles will attempt the same, and to the detriment of the F1 group. So, what was saved, we could ask the Strategy Group, when this rule book was written?

1 hour ago, Publius Cornelius Scipio said:

in fairness Lamborghini (the car maker) hasn't been selling tractors for ages, not that there is anything wrong with tractors (Porsche used to build tractors and if I remember correctly the gearbox of the 917 was still based upon parts from one of their old tractors) but the Lamborghini family sold the loss making car division many many years ago and retained ownership of the tractor building firm (they also used to build golf carts).

http://www.lamborghini-tractors.com/

Shock. Disbelieve. Terrible news.

motosport.com

The Ferrari Formula 1 team has parted ways with Lorenzo Sassi, the chief engineer of its power unit, sources with good knowledge of the situation have revealed.

Although the Maranello-based outfit has refused to comment on the situation, a report in Italian newspaper Il Giornale said that Sassi's departure had been prompted following direct intervention from president Sergio Marchionne.

It is unclear if he has left the company completely, or has been moved to another role within the Fiat group.

What's up, SM? I am hoping this has nothing to do with oil...

Maybe Publius might know more about Sassi's case. Isn't that strange? Has someone pouched him, or do we know how impactful his departure will be on future developments? Timing seems completely illogical. The team needs continuity, not shake up.

Silence and tight lips in Ferrari camp might be suggesting, that Marchionne's decision surprised a lot of people, and it seems as those below executive ranks have not received proper explanation regarding Sassi's departure (not that SM owns them that much). Seb did look quite perplexed in several interviews, thus I gather he is not in on the secret either, and who know when, if ever, we will know what happened.

In speculative arena, there is some fuzzily defined issue of oil assisted boost, someone allegedly letting Mercedes know about it, FiA got involved, then promised boost for next GP, etc. There are some issues percolating in the background, but we are lacking details. We do not know, and it is hard to say which, if any of those issues have anything to do with Sassi, yet it is puzzling, because PU seems to be most successful department of Scuderia which has actually delivered goods in most remarkable way. For me this is huge, and can we call it a setback? I didn't fret when Allison left, but this one is something else, methinks.

1 hour ago, Sakae said:

Silence and tight lips in Ferrari camp might be suggesting, that Marchionne's decision surprised a lot of people, and it seems as those below executive ranks have not received proper explanation regarding Sassi's departure (not that SM owns them that much). Seb did look quite perplexed in several interviews, thus I gather he is not in on the secret either, and who know when, if ever, we will know what happened.

In speculative arena, there is some fuzzily defined issue of oil assisted boost, someone allegedly letting Mercedes know about it, FiA got involved, then promised boost for next GP, etc. There are some issues percolating in the background, but we are lacking details. We do not know, and it is hard to say which, if any of those issues have anything to do with Sassi, yet it is puzzling, because PU seems to be most successful department of Scuderia which has actually delivered goods in most remarkable way. For me this is huge, and can we call it a setback? I didn't fret when Allison left, but this one is something else, methinks.

Although Ferrari "hides" their performances normally on Fridays, I hope something is not seriously wrong with their one lap pace output, considering race pace of Vettel still looked good in Baku. It gives RBR a chance to hold them up and affect the outcome of the championship

16 hours ago, Sakae said:

Maybe Publius might know more about Sassi's case. Isn't that strange? Has someone pouched him, or do we know how impactful his departure will be on future developments? Timing seems completely illogical. The team needs continuity, not shake up.

I know nothing, all I know is that it's 37 degrees here and that tonight I have to take my wife to her parents for the week end :no: