Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

2017 williams

Williams release images of what is there 2017 car. I just say Iam disappointed in the livery choice, but aside from that, this is the only look at this years Williams we will get for the time being. Seems the rear fins are back.

http://m.gpupdate.net/en/f1-news/349498/williams-reveals-first-images-of-2017-car/

Williams should consider themselves lucky that Massa is back. His performance together with his team was exemplary today. I am not fan of that outfit, but it was good, very good!

What fuel loads were they running? What program? What engine map? What compounds and pressures? What ballast? To many variables at this stage mate.

Based on pit visits, they have run simulated race with all probability. One thing is certain, and that is, they did not run on an empty tank, nor it was a glory run. Not as many laps as they logged. They are late with their testing, thus Williams I gather had to modify what they can do for next few remaining hours, especially with Massa. I think (again) they had a good day.

I should have added, Williams might not have resources to compete at the front during a season. Their competition is probably FI and alike. Stroll man is rich, but not that rich he can drop in another couple of hundred mill.

But Massa was fastest Sakae so he will be champion. Why don't you have this outlook on f1 testing in general? You claim you've watched f1 for 40 odd years, if that was the case you would well and truely know that's all about bluffing at this stage. 

6 minutes ago, Emmcee said:

But Massa was fastest Sakae so he will be champion. Why don't you have this outlook on f1 testing in general? You claim you've watched f1 for 40 odd years, if that was the case you would well and truely know that's all about bluffing at this stage. 

It is gross misrepresentation of my position, but whatever. BTW, on the same day afternoon was Vettel fastest from them all - just to let you know.

Ohh no he doesn't count cuz he's a deuche bag. Did you not say you've watched f1 since the 70s? You of all people should know but you seem not to, or refuse to accept anything good unless it's red or Vettel.

3 minutes ago, Emmcee said:

Ohh no he doesn't count cuz he's a deuche bag. Did you not say you've watched f1 since the 70s? You of all people should know but you seem not to, or refuse to accept anything good unless it's red or Vettel.

Go back to records on tires and times. Bottas fastest in ambient conditions in the morning on one tire, time which prevailed whole day, and Vettel locked his time afternoon under different conditions, and his time was not beaten in afternoon period. You may not like it, but that would be your problem, not his. 

2 hours ago, Emmcee said:

Emmcee, I've noticed already last season, you do post quite often racists slurs similar to the above "deuche bag", including insults such as he is "dirties" driver on the grid, when discussion evolves around Vettel. I would suggest cut it out, will you. (And BTW its Deutsche, if you insist speaking German).

How is deuche bag a racist remark mate? So your accusing me now are you? Thinking you know my intentions more than me? How the fvck do you know what Iam thinking? It's that same attitude you have thinking you know bloody everything that completly rubs me the wrong way. You fail to acknowledge any other drivers achievements but vettels, you say he can do no wrong and this has blown right over you head from day one. You fail and continue to fail to see my point, this has nothing to do with Vettel mate in all honesty, this is all about your biased attitude towards anyone who isn't Vettel and mate never tell me what to do again, you don't like it bugger off i was here long before you. It's so easy to fix this mate and that's just be honest with what the sport produces and not make excuse after excuse to justify your bs, it don't work on me mate, Iam much more smarter than you give me credit for. I simply can't stand biased people and ones who are in so much denial they can't even see it. Classic example was Brazil last year when verstappen passed Vettel, you screamed bloody murder but seemed to have a memory of a goldfish as Mexico escaped your mind, ohh that's right everyone else was at fault but Vettel there. That's the biased points Iam trying to make, in your opinion, every incident Vettel was involved in wasn't his fault, give me a break mate.

What's with Lowe? He has hardly settled down, and already declared Williams to be better than Mercedes - in some areas, and now he is generating another hip-hip headline, that Williams can win with customer engine. Is he that good technically, or just with rhetoric? Helper, as Ecclestone termed another well known F1 figure. I am not sure for what he really can take credit at Mercedes, but based on results, he seemed to have all kind of troubles at McLaren. Some are suggesting that this year MB car is actually first product of Mercedes developed on his watch, yet Hamilton isn't too excited about it. Will Williams under Lowe flourish, or vanish?

Why would you even bother saying anything? Just do your job.

4 hours ago, Sakae said:

What's with Lowe? He has hardly settled down, and already declared Williams to be better than Mercedes - in some areas, and now he is generating another hip-hip headline, that Williams can win with customer engine. Is he that good technically, or just with rhetoric? Helper, as Ecclestone termed another well known F1 figure. I am not sure for what he really can take credit at Mercedes, but based on results, he seemed to have all kind of troubles at McLaren. Some are suggesting that this year MB car is actually first product of Mercedes developed on his watch, yet Hamilton isn't too excited about it. Will Williams under Lowe flourish, or vanish?

The "in some areas better than Merc", kinda make some sense. I believe all teams do have strenghts and weaknesses, maybe he's referring to just that. Building on their strenghts till they top dog. Which would be somewhat of a miracle, because they don't have the budget and resources of the top 3. Unless they really come up with something really innovative

I get the vibe Mercedes would be a very "stand over" team to work for or with.

Why are people to quick to diss stroll? He looks a lot more solid than Maldonado.

27 minutes ago, Emmcee said:

Why are people to quick to diss stroll? He looks a lot more solid than Maldonado.

I was watching him quite closely, he seemed on the edge, like he might lose it any minute. Hope he succeeds

2 hours ago, Emmcee said:

Are you serious in comparing him with Pastor ? hahaha Tell me you're joking emm.

9 hours ago, BradSpeedMan said:

I was watching him quite closely, he seemed on the edge, like he might lose it any minute. Hope he succeeds

I saw that as well but to me he looked like he was over driving to compensate for lack of expierience, he seems ok though, better than I expected but it's early days. Big gap between him and Felipe in fp1.

7 hours ago, radical-one said:

Are you serious in comparing him with Pastor ? hahaha Tell me you're joking emm.

Just everyone's writing him of already, give him a chance before he have a weekly  episode on who he took out this week lol.

14 hours ago, Emmcee said:

Just everyone's writing him of already, give him a chance before he have a weekly  episode on who he took out this week lol.

See what I mean ?

7 hours ago, BradSpeedMan said:

It seems I was right in my assesment with Stroll. The guy has just binned it and caused a red flag!

No worries Baby-Stroll, Daddy-Stroll got enough money to keep buying them F1 parts :bangin:

By the end of 2017 season, Daddy will turn from Billionaire down to Multi-Millionaire :congrats: