Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

2017 Mclaren

3 hours ago, Emmcee said:

Yeah maure is the smart one, now I realise there's no point trying to convince someone who is still so but hurt over alonso and can't face the fact it was actually kimi who got fired not alonso. It was known all the way throughout the paddock that Ferrari wanted alonso to stay. Just jealous that no matter how old alonso gets, he is still much more sort after than any other driver on the grid and for a person who loathes him, this would hurt. Mate I couldn't care what little deluded world all you kimi and Seb fans come from but it's become a known fact in the internet that these particular fans, live in a world totally different to the real one. Your right mate, Iam wrong ok lol. I would get a more rational debate from an olive, true sh17.

Indeed. The poor sob claims, openly and without any reserve, that racing craft is function of imagined personality traits. This is not a joke. He seriously believes it. That's the level of derangement after +10 years holding a grudge.

shrug

1 hour ago, Caesar said:

Brad and Sakae are using "alternative facts".

The former is a gonner. There is no point revisiting that. He does and he will. Again and again and again and again...

The latter, we'll see. Hopefully, he will reconsider. Otherwise, we know the end game. It's the same metal diarrhea we've been hearing from the loonies for a more than a decade.

1 hour ago, maure said:

Indeed. The poor sob claims, openly and without any reserve, that racing craft is function of imagined personality traits. This is not a joke. He seriously believes it. That's the level of derangement after +10 years holding a grudge.

shrug

The former is a gonner. There is no point revisiting that. He does and he will. Again and again and again and again...

The latter, we'll see. Hopefully, he will reconsider. Otherwise, we know the end game. It's the same metal diarrhea we've been hearing from the loonies for a more than a decade.

Well fn said mate.

1 hour ago, Sakae said:

Straw man arguments is best what you lot are capable off? Really?

Well it can't be a factual,decent conversation where common sense is used, we have tried that and with the memory of a goldfish, frustration kicks in and it's not worth the effort. No matter how much evidence is provided first thing, the source is questioned, then becomes refusal of acceptance, yet when it's a story that benefits you it's posted as concrete evidence and the funny thing is, most times it's from the same site that you questioned the source about on the other stories that you refuse to accept like the fact everyone with any ounce of racing knowledge, knows alonso is the best out there and has been for the better part of the last decade, yet you will refuse to accept that concrete fact, every driver and everyone in the f 1 paddock says the same but you sakae disagree as you know more don't you.

So, no, you have nothing of substance to clarify position taken, and straw man argument continues to flourish.

Go join the rest of the sheeple where you live a life of fantasy. Sakae there's no point arguing with you because you and only you choose to listen to what you want and it's like arguing with a 2 yr old.

9 hours ago, Emmcee said:

Yeah maure is the smart one, now I realise there's no point trying to convince someone who is still so but hurt over alonso and can't face the fact it was actually kimi who got fired not alonso. It was known all the way throughout the paddock that Ferrari wanted alonso to stay. Just jealous that no matter how old alonso gets, he is still much more sort after than any other driver on the grid and for a person who loathes him, this would hurt. Mate I couldn't care what little deluded world all you kimi and Seb fans come from but it's become a known fact in the internet that these particular fans, live in a world totally different to the real one. Your right mate, Iam wrong ok lol. I would get a more rational debate from an olive, true sh17.

This post made a lot of sense. Very well put. I was not able to understand why these guys hate alonso so much . Now I get it. One is a kimi fan and other is a seb fan. Lol. Even if u hate the guy we have to accept he is one of the best driver in the world.

There is no discourse here based of evidence available, factual or circumstantial, just demagogic rhetoric aimed at anyone who refuses to warship Alonso. Attacking messenger rather than submitting competing arguments seems favored tactics with some people here. Emmcee for example with repeating regularity tags Vettel as a dirtiest driver on the grid, and then he is asking to be taken seriously in anything he says, because in his self assessment he is giving us balanced point of view. (lol).

On 3/2/2017 at 8:52 AM, Emmcee said:

Are you delusional or have a memory of a goldfish? I don't know how many times and how much proof I can show you that alonso LEFT Ferrari, not fire him. He said he would rather struggle trying a new challenge than repeat the same thing over and over. Vettel was plan b alonso failed to sign the proposed 2019 extension. So I don't know how many more times I can tell you this, you must be thinking of kimi's Ferrari sacking in 2009, your confused mate. So kimi being fired means Ferrari chose Massa over kimi, which means that Ferrari thought massa was a better driver than Raikkonen at that point.

Correct

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/honda-admits-mechanical-issue-a-worry-for-f1-season-start-879232/

I feel genuinely sorry for Honda's engineering staff. They are not working under ideal conditions in their own environment, being able to do properly what needs to be done, like test, test, and test, open the engine when required, and perform proper investigation. Here they have nothing but heat around them. Hasegawa is getting taste what Arai had on his plate. Late arrival to hybrid era is still showing.

2 hours ago, Master of his game said:

This post made a lot of sense. Very well put. I was not able to understand why these guys hate alonso so much . Now I get it. One is a kimi fan and other is a seb fan. Lol. Even if u hate the guy we have to accept he is one of the best driver in the world.

Yep it's all clear now isn't it mate? They put personal issues and vandettas against alonso as the main choice of ammo. Get over it, Iam not a kimi or Seb fan but I do acknowledge that they both are fantastic drivers. Just not in the same league as alonso and for kimi fans to loose kimi for fernando, there still bitter.

58 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Correct

giphy.gif

Wtf are you actually agreeing with me for once?

2 hours ago, Emmcee said:

Yep it's all clear now isn't it mate? They put personal issues and vandettas against alonso as the main choice of ammo. Get over it, Iam not a kimi or Seb fan but I do acknowledge that they both are fantastic drivers. Just not in the same league as alonso and for kimi fans to loose kimi for fernando, there still bitter.

Let me correct you here. First of all, I do not hate anyone, and I am not sure why are you making those things up. I do however have my likes and dislikes as anyone else, so much is true. Alonso, based on his persona, falls into later category. Second issue I wish to take with you is reality of the matter, that I have cumulatively said less negatives about Alonso in past five years, than you, in quite derogative terms, said about Vettel last season alone, and happily already started this year as well.

Topic all along has been however focused on two opposing point of view regarding events in fall of 2014. Mine is based on study of circumstantial evidence as cross-referenced on the forum, concluding that Alonso, with very high probability (almost certainly), was let go by Ferrari, and whether he wanted to stay or not is irrelevant to that argument. Scuderia had enough of him, that was a main reason, so I think. I am yet to get however a single sniff of anything that would support your opinion, and that's where I think it will remain, because after you were requested several times to be more specific how you support your point of view, you just continue to dance around that issue. Sorry Emmcee, but that will not change my mind. I am not sure why straw man argument continues here at all, but its maybe because you have nothing better in your hands.

1 hour ago, Sakae said:

Let me correct you here. First of all, I do not hate anyone, and I am not sure why are you making those things up. I do however have my likes and dislikes as anyone else, so much is true. Alonso, based on his persona, falls into later category. Second issue I wish to take with you is reality of the matter, that I have cumulatively said less negatives about Alonso in past five years, than you, in quite derogative terms, said about Vettel last season alone, and happily already started this year as well.

Topic all along has been however focused on two opposing point of view regarding events in fall of 2014. Mine is based on study of circumstantial evidence as cross-referenced on the forum, concluding that Alonso, with very high probability (almost certainly), was let go by Ferrari, and whether he wanted to stay or not is irrelevant to that argument. Scuderia had enough of him, that was a main reason, so I think. I am yet to get however a single sniff of anything that would support your opinion, and that's where I think it will remain, because after you were requested several times to be more specific how you support your point of view, you just continue to dance around that issue. Sorry Emmcee, but that will not change my mind. I am not sure why straw man argument continues here at all, but its maybe because you have nothing better in your hands.

You should be a lawyer mate

5 hours ago, Sakae said:

There is no discourse here based of evidence available, factual or circumstantial, just demagogic rhetoric aimed at anyone who refuses to warship Alonso. Attacking messenger rather than submitting competing arguments seems favored tactics with some people here. Emmcee for example with repeating regularity tags Vettel as a dirtiest driver on the grid, and then he is asking to be taken seriously in anything he says, because in his self assessment he is giving us balanced point of view. (lol).

The post I meant.... CORRECT

1 hour ago, Sakae said:

Omfg, you want to be so pedantic and so professional in your replies, yet you can't even watch the sport and approach it with common sense, no matter the proof or evidence, there's some far out excuse why it's not even considered on your side. 

First test - 3 engines used, 1 problem is yet to be defined, Honda is not certain how does this all will affect first race(s). Many, many years ago I used to participate in similar, closed session meetings, thus I can re-live and imagine level of stress in the room. One really needs healthy heart (among other things) to do this job.

47 minutes ago, Sakae said:

First test - 3 engines used, 1 problem is yet to be defined, Honda is not certain how does this all will affect first race(s). Many, many years ago I used to participate in similar, closed session meetings, thus I can re-live and imagine level of stress in the room. One really needs healthy heart (among other things) to do this job.

I understand the situation. Been there, done that.

After inauguration we had meeting.

Donald was mad, really mad. There wasn't as many people as he wanted, so he asked me what to do, what was our alternative. 

Then i said to Donald, well, i can get you some alternative facts.

The rest is history.

23 minutes ago, Caesar said:

I understand the situation. Been there, done that.

After inauguration we had meeting.

Donald was mad, really mad. There wasn't as many people as he wanted, so he asked me what to do, what was our alternative. 

Then i said to Donald, well, i can get you some alternative facts.

The rest is history.

What are you talking about? I gather you have a friend Donald, but can't parse the rest of it. 

30 minutes ago, Sakae said:

What are you talking about? I gather you have a friend Donald, but can't parse the rest of it. 

Well, now you understand how i feel reading yours and Brads posts.

I don't want McLaren to become the next Mercedes. They don't really deserve it. At least they got rid of Ron, that's a step forward. I would like they could at least maintain their position in the midfield they held last year, and watch Alonso shinning more than the drivers ahead of him. That's spectacle. 

Also, welcome back, Caesar. Morituri te salutant. ;)

15 minutes ago, Quiet One said:

I don't want McLaren to become the next Mercedes. They don't really deserve it. At least they got rid of Ron, that's a step forward. I would like they could at least maintain their position in the midfield they held last year, and watch Alonso shinning more than the drivers ahead of him. That's spectacle. 

Also, welcome back, Caesar. Morituri te salutant. ;)

Thanks, i have been always lurking around this forum, but i 've missed good old argue without any sense or facts, so i came back.

:D

4 hours ago, Caesar said:

Lmao

10 hours ago, Caesar said:

I will of course accept responsibility for linguistic related issues, however I do stand behind content. Way out for you, if that stresses you too much, there is the "ignore button" available to you.

Cheers.