Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rodders47

Bottas given 4 races to perform

Does this mean that Bottas is maybe on a short contract or maybe a race by race contract ?  My bet is that Merc are still hanging out for Alonso who sure seems p**sED off with McLaren/Honda at the moment and as it has been written he was considered by merc early in the season.  

Source?

I've read Lauda's comments that Bottas is slower (for now) than Hamilton is, but considering this is a new team for him, Lauda was undisturbed by that, and ended up praising Valtteri for rather good rapid assimilation. It didn't sound like death treat in four races. Sometimes I think Alonso fans are living in parallel world of imagination. Think of it this way; even if it would be true, public would not know anything about it. There is hundred and one practical problems with this approach. Alonso had interview just about two days ago, that one more bad season will not preclude him from resigning with McLaren.  

I don't think Lauda's comment had to do with Alonso... although, granted, the haters often claim Alonso is everywhere.

12 minutes ago, maure said:

I don't think Lauda's comment had to do with Alonso... although, granted, the haters often claim Alonso is everywhere.

My comment was mainly about Bottas and Lauda's observation.  BTW, I do not hate Alonso in full extend of meaning of that word. It's just some people do click with you, others do not. So much for my psychoanalysis for today.

I heard about this to, question is, who will replace if he gets the boot? Who's available, it would have to be rosberg coming back, that's all that's available.

What does the condition given in headline means in terms of numbers? Would anyone actually believe that Bottas would leave a cushy job had had with Williams, and destroy his career by taking such risky job, especially when Totto was his co-manager?

Or is this something that came up during testing because he did not meet expectations?  I read a lot, yet this is totally out of blue something new which never ever was mentioned even in most scandalous media which live from making things up as they go.

Iam not sure it is strange, maybe just all bs who knows but like you said why leave a seat like he had for that condition at Mercedes?

11 hours ago, Sakae said:

My comment was mainly about Bottas and Lauda's observation.  BTW, I do not hate Alonso in full extend of meaning of that word. It's just some people do click with you, others do not. So much for my psychoanalysis for today.

Jesus, man, you don't hate Alonso in the full extend of meaning of that word? That's how you feel about the folks that don't click with you, not the full extend of hatred?

Honestly, wtf.

2 hours ago, maure said:

Jesus, man, you don't hate Alonso in the full extend of meaning of that word? That's how you feel about the folks that don't click with you, not the full extend of hatred?

Honestly, wtf.

I have to agree with this 100%. Sakae you support bogus claims even when proof is presented towards you, if that's not hatred I don't know what is.

Waited to long for a reply I forgot what I was going to say.

15 hours ago, maure said:

Honestly, wtf.

Alonso is a c#cky manipulative political b#####d. Everything is for his own gain.That's why I hate on the guy. Hopefully this "I want to start a new project" Mclaren disaster have taught him some humility. And I say hopefully... I doubt

35 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Alonso is a c#cky manipulative political b#####d. Everything is for his own gain.That's why I hate on the guy. Hopefully this "I want to start a new project" Mclaren disaster have taught him some humility. And I say hopefully... I doubt

Alonso got into this only because as soon as speculations about Bottas being potentially in danger loosing his position (something I doubt right now), Alonso's fans were already busy handing him that job.

wtf is right.

6 hours ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Don't start with this, who says his what you claim? If he was that bad then why would every team on the grid take him as first pick over any current driver. Why do all his peers say he's the best? Heck least he doesn't go against the team right Infront of there eyes then come up with a list of excuses as to why he did it. Even pretending to cry as he feared for his life, ohh come on what bs, you need to wake up and smell the roses my friend.

6 hours ago, Sakae said:

Alonso got into this only because as soon as speculations about Bottas being potentially in danger loosing his position (something I doubt right now), Alonso's fans were already busy handing him that job.

wtf is right.

No alonso only came into this due the expression of interest  from Mercedes and toto in general. If you all weren't so lazy and nasty towards anything that bares the name alonso, you would realise that. If you haven't heard how much toto is hinting at wanting alonso, you've been under a rock of to far up the rear of the red cars to realise. Iam over this hipercritical one way minded version of events.

On to more...uhhmmm serious things...

If I were you Alonso lovers, I'de best hope Ole'Stoffel won't beat Alfonso the emeror this year. That boy sure looks fast! It wil be a record aint it. Twice wdc beaten twice by rookies. LMAO!! Sublime prospect

58 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

If I were you Alonso lovers, I'de best hope Ole'Stoffel won't beat Alfonso the emeror this year. That boy sure looks fast! It wil be a record aint it. Twice wdc beaten twice by rookies. LMAO!! Sublime prospect

You should worry more about how will Kimi control this new car . 

The rules are different, cars are faster, and he isn't getting younger. 

He merely coped with 5 sec slower cars in 2013, god knows how will he manage these monsters.

LMAO twice.

1 hour ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Rather be beaten but hot to trot vandoorne with nothing to loose than at best an average massa, ask kimi bout that.

Another question mark would be , IF Bottas gets booted out of Merc, will he be welcomed back to Williams ?

27 minutes ago, radical-one said:

Another question mark would be , IF Bottas gets booted out of Merc, will he be welcomed back to Williams ?

Bottas will not get the boot out of Merc, whoever came up with this stupid idea???