Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sakae

2017 Race 1 Melbourne - “As the old saying goes, it is when lights go off the BS really stops.”

Data

- Who is Up, and who is Down?

- Funny noises from RBR (most "experts" think that's normal for them, and expect miracles).

Horner to media, expect surprise!  Marko to media, ehmm, we have some small problems. Seb - did you guys put big tires on 2016 car..?

- Deadly noises emanating from iconic relationship of McLaren and Honda. Relationship seems to be on life support.

- Kimi's fans raving - enough of that phony friendship with Vettel! Go for the kill.

I am going suggest to Hamilton drive behind Seb, so you can continue to admire what you see.

Balance - later, but I do not want to die before my time from false hopes.

19 minutes ago, Sakae said:

Data

- Who is Up, and who is Down?

- Funny noises from RBR (most "experts" think that's normal for them, and expect miracles).

Horner to media, expect surprise!  Marko to media, ehmm, we have some small problems. Seb - did you guys put big tires on 2016 car..?

- Deadly noises emanating from iconic relationship of McLaren and Honda. Relationship seems to be on life support.

- Kimi's fans raving - enough of that phony friendship with Vettel! Go for the kill.

I am going suggest to Hamilton drive behind Seb, so you can continue to admire what you see.

Balance - later, but I do not want to die before my time from false hopes.

Read it this morning...funny s##t!!:lol:

Seb knows how to please (like that story of his about 3 balls)...

I don't have a crystal ball, an those other two don't tell me anything about future.

Ohh god you that obsessed your talking about sebs gonads omfg.

1- Ricciardo

2- Verstappen

3- Vettel

Feel free to talk about any driver you follow. this is a forum...

I see you placed Ric as the winner of Melbourne, your favourite driver. Threw in Max 2nd below him...Good on you man

Just wishful thinking mate and hey it works for others so why not me, ain't I allowed to be biased atleast once?

i just hope Redbull has a chassis to win mate, that's all and when your countries last world champion was 1980, you would pin hopes on a new season and when there's slightly the chance of a competitive car, you get way to excited already. Hey it has to eventually happen right?

I want to see first how they qualify before I gamble with predictions about race, but I feel Sebastian is hungry, and that might be Good Thing in terms of his desire to stand tall and high. I am flabbergasted by that blind trust that RBR will pull rabbit out of a hat. There is a lot of interpolation and conjecture how this season will go, because something happened in the past. I am not joining that bandwagon.

26 minutes ago, Emmcee said:

Just wishful thinking mate and hey it works for others so why not me, ain't I allowed to be biased atleast once?

i just hope Redbull has a chassis to win mate, that's all and when your countries last world champion was 1980, you would pin hopes on a new season and when there's slightly the chance of a competitive car, you get way to excited already. Hey it has to eventually happen right?

ROFLMAO!!!

You can be funny mate:lol:

In all honesty Iam with Sakae and have to wait until I see practice really to make any sort of "ball park" estimate. Iam just hoping dan will win.

1. Alonso

2. Liuzzi

3. Carmen Jordá 

4. Vandoorne

5. Max

6. Lewis

7. Ricci

8. Salma Hayek

9. Vettel

10. Sainz

11. Gastón Mazzacane

12. Massa

13+. Everybody else.

Oh, and somehow a Renault will win the race.

IMHO.

Carmen in third place in preference to two uglies ahead of her? Some people know how to start a fight.

It will be 10 (2007) years when Kimi won this race for Ferrari. In 2013 he took it with Lotus-Renault.

Sebastian won in 2011 - Hamilton  2008, 2015

s. Wiki 

Hamilton having in reality for competition only his teammate should have - I thought - perhaps better record on that track. Sebastian is not exactly slouch on city streets. 4 of his victories in Singapore (last one with Ferrari) serves as evidence of it, so he is not out of this race before it even starts. RB meanwhile wants everyone talking about them, but hasn't shown anything to talk about so far other than mumbling about wrong setups and blaming of Renault (again).

I had nightmare, in which certain RBR driver wanted to win a race in the first corner, dived in like his was the only car on the track, collision ensued, RBR was praised, and Seb received another penalty points.

3 hours ago, Sakae said:

I had nightmare, in which certain RBR driver wanted to win a race in the first corner, dived in like his was the only car on the track, collision ensued, RBR was praised, and Seb received another penalty points.

Now that's a nightmare :P

3 hours ago, Sakae said:

Not "can't do no wrong Seb" are you thinking of Mexico again, no cant be because wasn't at fault there. Mr goldfish here . I can remember a few silly divebombs Seb did and blamed everyone else and his fans follow suit, ohh lord don't make this another season of rediculous excuses vs the facts.

British bookies have their own way looking at testing results and therefore WDC:

Hamilton 1.1

Vettel 3.3

Bottas 5.5

Raikonnen 8

Verstappen 8

Ricciardo 9

Me - Winter is simply too long, and ought to be cancelled.

22 hours ago, Sakae said:

aparently theybalso used to mix oil with fuel for qually to give them an edge.