Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sakae

2017 Race 1 Melbourne - “As the old saying goes, it is when lights go off the BS really stops.”

4 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

they not so "close" anymore for awhile

I didn't know, nor i would know why. Do you? Red light went ON - that I took notice of it first time - when Kimi had wedding, and Seb wasn't there.

Since kimi has settled down, his racing has dramatically improved. His qualifying issues have been rectified and has all but just about found that form he was lacking a couple of seasons ago. A formidable threat to Vettel of the car suits him and still seems to be really quick, hasn't lost any speed.

I don't think he has, he may have lost some of those big balls, but moves like Suzuka 05 would zap a lot of that haha.

Verstappen 8:1 for P1

Ricciardo 9:1

Hamilton wants more regulatory changes. No sure who will pay for it. Maybe Ferrari..?

1 hour ago, radical-one said:

More advantage for Ferrari ? 

I have no idea, but last minute unplanned changes might not be in a category "seasonal improvements".

On media - I am really beginning to slowly dislike what I am hearing. On one hand I do understand that drivers (and fans) are driven into insanity being asked 450x the same questions, and hearing the same answers, yet no one wants to stand up and say, we will beat $$$$@~ out of XYZ. They are better, no you are better, back and forth...

One thing is certain - should Ferrari win, the car, but not drivers will receive praise. As Alonso said - Vettel has no talent, he just had a good car.

/OK, I take my coat and hide

God you guys butcher things, sakae, alonso never said Vettel has no talent. His words were that Vettel is not as good as he believes because his car is so good. Big difference to saying he has no talent and then have brad eat that sh17 up with a spoon, just shows how narrow minded and one sided this forum is. Sakae once again jumping to his classic conclusions by sayin I (being one of these people) will claim it's the car and not the drivers. Well Sakae I've got news for you, if you don't skim read and dissect posts you would see I praise anyone reguardless of a job is done well, something some need to learn around here. So I guess you will do the same thing if Ricciardo drove well and won on merit? I mean that's the conclusion and assumption your making am I right?

32 minutes ago, Emmcee said:

God you guys butcher things, sakae, alonso never said Vettel has no talent. His words were that Vettel is not as good as he believes because his car is so good. Big difference to saying he has no talent and then have brad eat that sh17 up with a spoon, just shows how narrow minded and one sided this forum is. Sakae once again jumping to his classic conclusions by sayin I (being one of these people) will claim it's the car and not the drivers. Well Sakae I've got news for you, if you don't skim read and dissect posts you would see I praise anyone reguardless of a job is done well, something some need to learn around here. So I guess you will do the same thing if Ricciardo drove well and won on merit? I mean that's the conclusion and assumption your making am I right?

Whats exactly is your issue? Pretty much the same thing. It's such a minor difference in wording, it still emphisizes the same thing

It's totally different mate, my issue is biased opinions and any excuse to slander alonso yet whinge when I have go at Vettel or raikkonen like wtf? Can't have it both ways mate and that's the point iam trying to make but you take it so personally and assume my intention is this or that, that you totally miss my obvious intention and that's tell it how it is. I can't understand why others can't do the same, really blows my mind.

7 minutes ago, Emmcee said:

It's totally different mate, my issue is biased opinions and any excuse to slander alonso yet whinge when I have go at Vettel or raikkonen like wtf? Can't have it both ways mate and that's the point iam trying to make but you take it so personally and assume my intention is this or that, that you totally miss my obvious intention and that's tell it how it is. I can't understand why others can't do the same, really blows my mind.

You not only have a go at the drivers, but the posters themselves, especially with insults. That's the difference

5 hours ago, BradSpeedMan said:

You not only have a go at the drivers, but the posters themselves, especially with insults. That's the difference

Why do I even bother? It's like trying to convince an olive. How is calling someone biased and a whinger a personal insult? If that runs you the wrong way, harden up princess, it's a big nasty world out there and iam sure you have been called much much worse. All you have to do is be fair and call it how it is, not be so transparently biased and then say it isn't so. How many of you is there in there? I see what's going on now, we playing the "all sweet and innocent game" now?

49 minutes ago, Emmcee said:

Why do I even bother? It's like trying to convince an olive. How is calling someone biased and a whinger a personal insult? If that runs you the wrong way, harden up princess, it's a big nasty world out there and iam sure you have been called much much worse. All you have to do is be fair and call it how it is, not be so transparently biased and then say it isn't so. How many of you is there in there? I see what's going on now, we playing the "all sweet and innocent game" now?

Quite funny

Few hrs to go start of F1 2017. Burning with exitement!

Speaking of burning shell the fuel Ferrari uses is crap. Used to be so good but I just did a test with my wrx under similar driving conditions and I got an extra 44km out of my tank plus more power using the bp 98 octane compared to shells 98 octane. What garbage shell is making now, not to mention my car seemed to have less pull coming into boost than it does with the bp 98 octane. Maybe that's one issue Ferrari has lol.

14 hours ago, Sakae said:

I have no idea, but last minute unplanned changes might not be in a category "seasonal improvements".

On media - I am really beginning to slowly dislike what I am hearing. On one hand I do understand that drivers (and fans) are driven into insanity being asked 450x the same questions, and hearing the same answers, yet no one wants to stand up and say, we will beat $$$$@~ out of XYZ. They are better, no you are better, back and forth...

One thing is certain - should Ferrari win, the car, but not drivers will receive praise. As Alonso said - Vettel has no talent, he just had a good car.

/OK, I take my coat and hide

I like that comment from Alonso. It applies to him LOL 

What worries me is that he's talking about alonso and talking about  taking his coat and hide, how much other clothing did he take and hide with him? Bit sus lol. I wouldn't mention anything sounding like I have minimal clothing on and grabing an item to dress with while talking about a driver I hate so much.

Live Timing - under Liberty management - is mess. The same source, different screens, contradictory data. What did I pay for then?

Is it time to panic? Maybe not, but it could look better. If Ferrari is sandbagging, they are doing very good job of it, I must say. 

Pos Driver Team Time Gap Laps
1 Flag   Lewis Hamilton Mercedes 1:23.620   34
2 Flag   Sebastian Vettel Ferrari 1:24.167 0.547 35
3 Flag   Valtteri Bottas Mercedes 1:24.176 0.556 34
4 Flag   Kimi Raikkonen Ferrari 1:24.525 0.905 30
5 Flag   Daniel Ricciardo Red Bull 1:24.650 1.030 27
6 Flag   Max Verstappen Red Bull 1:25.013 1.393 8
7 Flag   Carlos Sainz Toro Rosso 1:25.084 1.464 34
8 Flag   Romain Grosjean Haas 1:25.436 1.816 29
9 Flag   Nico Hulkenberg Renault 1:25.478 1.858 36
10 Flag   Daniil Kvyat Toro Rosso 1:25.493 1.873 39